William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

All these "HAT" photos are so awesome thank's girls
yahoo.gif
and Rocky you've got the cutest/funniest icons:lol: some more of him and his hats. oh, gilsgal the 'gangster one' actually he was the old 50's Det. Sam Spade, not a gangster. If these have already been posted, well here they are again~
pompom.gif

LONG GONE-1987

KENNEDY'S OF MASS. 1990

RETURN TO LONESOME DOVE-1993

STAIRCASE..1998

KISS THE SKY..1999

HANCOCK PARK

e010.gif
Hey there,we`ve got a new theme
k040.gif
sunglasses
a100.gif

:drool:
Great hat/caps photo`s x3nity and Des

Hey there,we`ve got a new theme
k040.gif
sunglasses
New theme? But wait.. I still got this one that will make gilsgal to totally lick her monitor and :drool::drool: over.

And sunglasses it is.

The other one is above with the mint green shirt. That is delicious.

WOW gilsgal that's some "HOTT" collection and so varied, thank's, and x3nity alluring, and of course Rocky awesome. Here's a couple I found with his sunglasses. I wonder if he buys any at Wal-Mart?:confused:

JACKPOT

BIG MIDDLE

EMMYS

COLLAGE

Great pics x3nity, Rocky, ebuzz and Des!!! :drool:
Love the red "shades" x3nity :lol:;)...and the other pic with Marg, Laurence and Billy is adorable. :bolian:

I'm in a rush right now, so will come back and post some pics later. I'm thinking of moving on to Billy and his many sets of eye glasses... Billy has a way of making reading glasses darn hot!! :devil::drool:

A sample until I can get back and post more...

Seriously:drool:

That’s all worth another drool bucket for ‘ya Rocky, all yummy.

Hey, I will be gone for a long while (need to find my ‘another life’ in chaotic world). I had fun here. Somehow there is beauty in madness (all because of the man named WP) and laughter due to some crazy ladies here. Much I want to stay more, but I will get lost more. *deep* ;)
So for now I will leave the most. Here my share for the reading glasses, hah! all forces in 1. (j/k)

Actually, I am leaning between these two breathtaking adorableness. :drool::drool:
What do you like best?

But this one gets my vote. :thumbsup:
Any objection? :lol:

Thanks and have fun. Hope you behave while I’m away.

Back