William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

a015.gif
Bye x3nity Thanks for all the hot pics and I hope to see you again soon
a020.gif

I love the Billy & Alice Cooper pic...hilariousness...and he looks really good in that shade of green shirt ;)

WOW...great pics Des and Rocky:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Yes, Billy does use reading glasses in real life. Think of Billy's Hollywood Star event, when he went to do his speech, he took his sunglasses off and pulled out his reading glasses, just before he started talking. I think he looks sooo sexy in glasses...*grrrowl* :devil::drool:

Continuing on with the theme....

Glasses1

Glasses2

Glasses3

Glasses4

Glasses5

Glasses6 They're hanging on his shirt...lol

jb.png
nice caps Rocky and gilsgal how about this for a new one. Beard/Beardless:p He didn't have one for S/1-3, then he grew one for S/4-5 and 6, then came back without one in S/7, then again in S/8-9 a beard again~ Here's a couple to start with~

ALL BEARD

BEARDLESS

AGAIN

Last edited:

Sssshh… I sneak away from my cell for a while. After checking emails, I made stop over here and... oh goodness, talkcsi is really a distraction. I think I have the OCD (obsessive csi disorder). :lol: Studies/Work and put this thread in between is not a good combo you know.

And why are you still on one page? Well, I’m in trouble anyway, so let’s post ‘em Billy/Grissom...

Your BEARD/less gave me away.

Because Grissom is huggable huggable BEAR/d on this one.

And about to lose it... Yay moments!

Okay, have to run now. Uhmm… if someone asks for me, I did not come here, okay? I already made Grissom on a tight lip.

Bye ladies… *x3nity back to invisible*

PS. I took the drool bucket with me.

Back