Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...
I just re-watched this & that dude has a big ol' long sword ready to take off Natalia's head! :eek: And here I thought he was just gonna co-cock her or something...eeshk!

Yeah, like a katana or samurai sword. I thought he was going to slash her right down the middle aka Kill Bill style, holding it vertically. Lol! And poor Natalia doesn't even know what's going on. She looks like she is about to cry when Ryan was pissed at her.

Add me to the list of Eva fans getting ticked off by her absences. I understand that she was out of this last episode due to filming for AMC, but TPTB better make up for it in future episodes. Our girl's been on the back burner too long now; I want some Natalia action, and fast!

Ditto! It's getting very, very old.

I'm really hoping that Eva's time has arrived and we are about to see some serious Natalia screentime. She has certainly earned it with her always charming and classy interviews regarding the show and her castmates and her patience while others get to be front and center endlessly for the past several years.

It's time they show Eva that they value her as an extremely talented actress, give her material appropriate to that talent and get her out front so everyone can see what an exceptional actress she is!

mjszud, I was about to post the same thing, you beat me to it. Haha!

Very interesting, didn't know this is going to be Eva's first Golden Globe appearance. Lol, she is funny talking about her own 'Golden Globes'!! A new meaning to it for me. :lol: Any gown she puts on looks great, she has great taste.

Here's a nice little video of Eva picking out gowns for the upcoming Golden Globes.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...iami-star-eva-la-rue-shops-golden-globes-gown
What a breathtakingly gorgeous woman! She looked perfect in each and every dress she tried. None of them would have been a mistake. I don't think Eva can look bad.

Just to note, everytime I think of the Golden Globes now I'll always be thinking about Eva's boobs :lol:

Yes. A couple of those dresses definitely had "the girls" on display! ;)

I hope she has a wonderful time at the Golden Globes. She's deserves it.

Eva looking stunning for the Red Carpets once again!! Golden Globe Arrivals 2010 --

71855_Eva_La_Rue_celebutopia_net_85.jpg

71860_Eva_La_Rue_celebutopia_net_16.jpg

evalarue-gg1.jpg

More photos here -http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?celebrity=Eva%20LaRue&grid=40&keyword=67th%20Annual%20Golden%20Globe%20Awards%20Arrivals%20011710&search_type=headline&year=

Absolutely beautiful! The dress is amazing and Eva is just stunning. I love seeing her step out and get some deserved attention.

Beautiful indeed, always is. I wonder what happened to the blue dress? This one is just as good, very elegant, classy; Eva looks great in any color, but she's breathtaking in white. I believe she's gearing up for that wedding of hers ;)

If you can, take a gander at the jewels -- they're to be auctioned off to support the Haiti earthquake.....pretty sure I won't be a bidder :lol:

Very elegant and stunning and it looks a bit like a wedding gown too. Guess she want tone it down more. Beautiful dress!

Now I want to see more Natalia!

If you can, take a gander at the jewels -- they're to be auctioned off to support the Haiti earthquake.....pretty sure I won't be a bidder :lol:

I read about the jewels earlier today. A great idea for contributing to the enormous amount of money that is needed. Hopefully others will come up with ideas that will keep contributions coming after the initial shock has worn off. Adam Rodriguez is also quite active with his Twitter account in encouraging people to donate to the survivors of the earthquake in Haiti.

It's going to be a long recovery for that poor country.

Bless both Eva and Adam for getting involved.

Finally our Natalia is back again, though not so much in the lab but at the doctor's clinic. I am really worried for her and wonder why she doesn't want to talk about the possible violence issue.

So it isn't a secret now any more? Ryan told Walter and I am sure it spreads. If Horatio knows, he will be sure to pull her off field and stuck her in the lab. :( They also have yet to address any equilibrium issue or maybe there won't be.

I like to see how they will play her for future episodes (ie. only lab work?). Please, please do something good about this.

Finally our Natalia is back again, though not so much in the lab but at the doctor's clinic. I am really worried for her and wonder why she doesn't want to talk about the possible violence issue.

So it isn't a secret now any more? Ryan told Walter and I am sure it spreads. If Horatio knows, he will be sure to pull her off field and stuck her in the lab. :( They also have yet to address any equilibrium issue or maybe there won't be.

I like to see how they will play her for future episodes (ie. only lab work?). Please, please do something good about this.

Was awesome!!! :p

On the equillibrium issue -- no, it hasn't been direcly addressed, but if you notice in this episode & in 'CMO', she had several moments where she paused & closed her eyes tight, tilting her head a bit ....my impression was she was a bit dizzy, so the equillibrium part is being played, but not really mentioned. Being hard of hearing wouldn't cause someone to pause like that -- she looked to be trying to keep her balance when Kenny came up behind her with the sword.

Onto the violence issue -- I don't think it has anything to do with Nick. For one thing, he is dead & the storyline couldn't go much further because of this. In most of these personal storylines, the problems/issues eventually work thier way into a case that the team solves, or somewhere something connects them to a case. If this was something to do with Nick then I can't see how or where it would go from here....unless the man isn't really dead! I doubt that though; would be kinda cool ....anyway...
Secondly, she was far too defensive at the Doctor's suggestion that it was caused from abuse; Nat has already shown she's past that, why put up a wall that quickly? And why wouldn't she have just explained her past & reassured him it'd never happen again since Nick was dead?!
It seems to me that this incident was more recent & that she's hiding it for some reason.
Third, Doc said she had had a concussion -- had it happened when she was with Nick she'd have likely seen a Doctor already for it when her arm was broken, she would've known. In the office, she seemed almost oblivious to ever having a concussion.

When we first learned of this storyline, we all figured the majority would be about hearing loss & her job; I would've easily seen it as being from Nick then because I would have assumed her hearing loss & job was the bigger issue, not Nick, the cause. Now with this new info, I have the impression it's this "violent incident" that is the big secret, & the bigger issue.

One thing I will complain on, the hearing issue itself ...will if just be dropped now & turned over towards her "big secret"? I hate it when they do that :shifty: Hopefully they'll still try to work in whether or not her hearing loss will worsen or get better with surgery, but I have a feeling it won't now.

Good analysis and very well thought, yes anything can happen to her story-arc, it is still open. So nice to be able to have something to talk about Natalia, other than the 'Where is she?' though this still happens.

Onto the violence issue -- I don't think it has anything to do with Nick. For one thing, he is dead & the storyline couldn't go much further because of this. In most of these personal storylines, the problems/issues eventually work thier way into a case that the team solves, or somewhere something connects them to a case. If this was something to do with Nick then I can't see how or where it would go from here....unless the man isn't really dead! I doubt that though; would be kinda cool ....anyway...

Unless they don't mean to make it (the story-arc) out further and that she would just be reminded of her past and maybe it comes back to haunt her on a case in the future.

Secondly, she was far too defensive at the Doctor's suggestion that it was caused from abuse; Nat has already shown she's past that, why put up a wall that quickly? And why wouldn't she have just explained her past & reassured him it'd never happen again since Nick was dead?!
It seems to me that this incident was more recent & that she's hiding it for some reason.

Yes, Nick is already dead and Natalia should not have any problem about telling the doctor and that it was in the past. Her being defensive is one important factor to consider and why would they stress about the issue on violence with that 'stop violence' pamphlet.

Third, Doc said she had had a concussion -- had it happened when she was with Nick she'd have likely seen a Doctor already for it when her arm was broken, she would've known. In the office, she seemed almost oblivious to ever having a concussion.

Her fracture would have healed too. Also unless she has not been seeing the doctor to treat her injuries she suffered from her abuse.

When we first learned of this storyline, we all figured the majority would be about hearing loss & her job; I would've easily seen it as being from Nick then because I would have assumed her hearing loss & job was the bigger issue, not Nick, the cause. Now with this new info, I have the impression it's this "violent incident" that is the big secret, & the bigger issue.

One thing I will complain on, the hearing issue itself ...will if just be dropped now & turned over towards her "big secret"? I hate it when they do that :shifty: Hopefully they'll still try to work in whether or not her hearing loss will worsen or get better with surgery, but I have a feeling it won't now.

Now, I think about it, you might be right, there could be a bigger issue going on and this is the secret and not her hearing loss, which is not so much a secret especially to the viewers. Just maybe...

At least right now the doctor have yet to fully access how bad is her condition as he can't seem to tell her whether her hearing would go away yet.

Not to forget, Eva did a great job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back