Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Awesome, I'll definitely do that. And thank you! :D

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Promo was hot!!! Wow. That's not the same promo after the show... that's kind of the extended one. Love it! :D :D

3. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks for the caps FFF. As always awesome. Looking forward to the new episode, but I'm with you guys about the rehashing of the mob/mafia storylines. Also the scenes between Natalia and Ryan look to be intense. Can't wait to find out what is going to happen there.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're all very welcome! Happy to do it for ya all! :)

So where's this promo with Ryan getting all angry? I didn't see that one, the promo I saw didn't have Ryan in it at all. :(

5. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

^ Go to you tube or check out the cbs website. I know for sure you tube has it because i saw it there. @ Luf100, you are welcome. always looking out for the wolfe pack!!!! :thumbsup: :cool: ;)

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

You can also find the link posted under "Check out what's on the Horizon", if you already haven't found it. :)

7. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

hello..! just a few days away from my computer and I have to catch up 7 pages! :D quite busy preparing test here, but still have time to watch Jon on Miami :D

is there anyone who has the promo link? what is the title of the episode??

about Ryan's hair in s8, yeah I think the crews were trying to make him look more mature or what but I don't really like it too ^^ he looked so late 30 there ahaha.. I like his hair in 'So On and So Forth' better ^^ by the way the film is scheduled to be released this month, rite? anybody got the info about the release date?

=EDIT=
    found this on youtube :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkbaJG3r_Fs&feature=related
    my favourite part is the scream.. lol..

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Isn't "So On and So Forth" a web release type project only or limited type of viewing? For some reason I didn't think it was a film that was going to be released for theater viewing.Similar to that movie "Racoon" that he did a few years ago that was released as a movie short.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps, Kristine!

I just saw the epi last night, and I agree completely with what has been said. The outfit was good, but the hair needs some gel or something! Definitely my least favourite hair-do. He still looks cute, obviously, but the style doesn't suit him at all. Bring back the spiky look.

I thought there was an alright amount of Ryan in the episode, and his scenes with Walter were amusing. Next weeks looks intense- looking forward to it.

10. Blinded By Smoke

Whoa. Call me a completely shallow 24 year old, but I was watching To Kill a Predator on A&E... Whew. I loved hearing Ryan/Jon say my name! (Tiffany) LOL! Sorry. Total girl moment. And I'm on cold meds.... that made me feel so much better! :luvlove::adore:

/shallowgirlmoment (pending he doesn't say anything else total drool worthy. NM, it isn't over. LOL)

11. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

^ You are not shallow at all. If he said my name in an episode, I would drop on the floor and faint!!!! LOL!!!! I am looking forward to the episode, but the whole mafia thing has been recycled to many times. the same thing with Ryan being the one who finds out about people's problems. why can't H be the one who finds out??? they keep on recycling material like environmentalists.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We could look at Ryan always finding out people's problems in a positive light.
    Ryan is probably detailed oriented.He may notice things that others don't notice or he notices details sooner.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Most people w/OCD (being one myself) are very detail oriented so that would work for the character. Well, if they still have him as OCD, lol!

14. Blinded By Smoke

:guffaw:That last line... PRICELESS!!! Glad to know I am not alone. I totally agree about the mafia--- and I was going to say about Ryan noticing things, but he was the one with her at the scene when the explosion took place... so that may be why he knows to even look for issues. As well as having OCD. SO Im thinking that could be why they do that... but agreed, they are trite with things. So long as I see Ryan I will be good. :)

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I'm glad that the cold meds are helping!! And I am sure a dose of "Ryan Wolfe" isn't hurting:devil:

Ryan has always seems to be in tuned with others and does seem to notice things others don't. I am sure the OCD has a lot to do with that. He is pretty compassionate as well, but he can be tough when he feels the situation isn't being resolved (ie Tara and her drug problems). He ultimately does the right thing.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.