Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

well maybe a new love interest for either of them would speed things up Smack wise as there might be jealousy issues ;)

Hahaaaa you guys and normal? So not buying it!:guffaw::guffaw:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I'm going to make a list of them so we don't get confused and miss some:

Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all
    Mac <3 Stella #19: ADella bites the duts. It's SMACked time!!!
    (Although we might get in trouble if we use this one)
    Mac <3 Stella #19: "I won't give up if you don't give up."

I really like the last one hammer :)

I watched Raising Shane last night and saw Mac slap down the Virus' hand :D It was great. I love how (rightfully) jealous she was of Stella in that moment. Oh and then there was the dreaded "You are not ready for ussss!" speech. I realized how much that woman guilt tripped Mac into staying with her. Stella would never do that. If he wanted to keep it a secret, she would go along with it (Although I think that if he started dating Stella, he wouldn't keep it secret :adore:). She wouldn't be pushing him into it. She wouldn't tell him that he adored her, he would do that himself.

Oh and that scene where she tells Stella she has to leave the autopsy room just bugged me. I know that they weren't allowed to investigate the case directly, but c'mon...You could so tell Stella was disliking her in that moment. Which made me think about Stella's reaction with all of Mac's "love interests". Rose, obvious jealousy. Quinn, a bit of dislike 'cause she was investigating their lab to see if they were incompetent. Jordan, well, they had that fight there where Jordan got mad at her for not telling her Reed was Mac's stepson sort of. And Gillian...Well, she never really talked to Gillian...

So yeah. My mom's bugging me to go work on my french summative so I'm going to talk to you all later. Love ya.

Axel

Yeah. So that's my thoughts on that.

3. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Oh yea the scene with Peyton and Stella in autopsy I actually love that scene, because it really shows that those two clash, even though the writers might have wanted them to be friends, to some extend. But it just didn't work for them. I'm glad Peyton is gone though.

Just a suggestion, I thought of it already when I saw the promo for second chances.:D
    Mac <3 Stella #19: 'Coz it all comes down to Christmas.

4. wildcat

wildcat Witness

NOOOO!!!! :angryrazz: :censored: ENOUGH!!! :devil: They've had more than enough love interests on the side - both of them. :rolleyes: Does not look like either of them is ever jealous. :rolleyes: :D

5. wildcat

wildcat Witness

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I thought that the line
    "I need a sign to let me know you're here"
    was also very appropriate. He DOES need a sign. ;) A very big one. :lol:

I just loved this song. And it was so fitting in so many senses - it's just amazing. :thumbsup:

6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! we've had enough heartache thanks to other people involved with them*cough*Frankie,Virus,Drew*cough*...:shifty::shifty::shifty: no no no no no no bad idea...VERY BAD idea since things are FINALLY going in the right direction now.

oh i like that bit too, but i think Mac doesnt need a sign anymore...he finally realized what he feels for Stella and surprisingly enough he's showing it publicly :eek::eek::eek: lol

c'mon that hug and kiss in 'Second Chances' couldn't possibly have gone unnocited by the team ;););)

7. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Jade, good eye! :thumbsup: I did not notice in the beginning that Stella was driving. :cool:
    But.... (There is always a "but".;))

You all are such optimists! :thumbsup: :lol: And I'm just a realist.....:rolleyes: Sorry to disappoint you. :lol: -

Black Avalanche is NOT Mac's car.:p It's just a service car - belongs to the crime lab and is driven by whoever needs it.
    Mac's personal car is a light gray sedan - it appeared in one of the episodes: Mac arrives at the scene when a couple of CSIs are already there, parks his car at the curb, and it's light, so everything happens during the day. I remember this shot, and tried to find it yesterday (stayed up till the wee hours, went through 3 seasons, but could not find it .:( - I guess, it says something about my mental sanity :guffaw:).

Anyhow, just to prove my point about the SUV - in 5.08 "My name is Mac Taylor" Mac asks during the meeting "Who has the set of keys to Avalanche?", and Hawkes throws his his key ring. Mac opens the key, and it's the same as he himself has as shown a bit earlier in the same episode. Hope, you don't get here an idea that Hawkes has the key to Mac's personal car....;) :guffaw:

Then about all of them drive that same car throughout the series -
    In 4.15 Danny drives Linsay in that same car,
    in 4.05 and 4.09 Stella drives it, alone
    in 4.17 and 4.20 - Mac drives Stella,
    in 6.09 - Flack (!) drives Danny,
    in 5.08 Stella drives Hawkes,
    in 5.23 Hawkes drives Danny,
    in 5.25 Stella drives Adam in the parking lot, then
    in 5.25 Danny drives Mac and Flack at the airport,
    .... and so on. - All of them in the same black Avalanche. :lol:

So, even though it's probably the first time that Stella drives Mac (I give you that ;)), I am not very hopeful on "ahhhhh, the possibilities". :lol: :(

Oh, yes, and going through the last 3 seasons I noticed that at least a half of the time Mac or both of them arrive at the scene when somebody is already there and processing. :rolleyes:

So, as the car and arriving together goes..... :rolleyes:

Then, how they look right there talking with Craig - that's another story. :)They DO look like there is something there in this friendship story. :thumbsup: Just look at their smiles, at the looks they exchange. :adore: BTW, great pic (!) - says it all -

[​IMG]

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

More like flashing neon billboard if you ask me :guffaw::guffaw:
    Kidding, it's not that bad. :wtf: I think.
    Great.

But I love Calling All Angels line as a thread title.:thumbsup:

9. wildcat

wildcat Witness

IMHO, not lately - judging by the last episode. :( But I guess, we'll see soon enough whether he finally got it. :lol: Is it Wednesday yet?! :lol: :devil:

10. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Karlia, it's all from the same song (the group "Train") and the same scene. ;) Here -

"Calling All Angels"

I need a sign to let me know you're here
    All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
    I need to know that things are gonna look up
    'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
    When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]
    And I'm calling all angels
    I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you don't give up [Repeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here
    'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
    I want a reason for the way things have to be
    I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[Chorus]

When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
    While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
    And football teams are kissing Queens
    and losing sight of having dreams
    In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

[Chorus x2]

Calling all you angels [Repeat till fade]

11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

:D I know Wildcat I love Train, been a fan since Drops Of Jupiter :)

Yes is it Wednesday yet?
    What about now?
    Now?
    And where's my Good Twin?

12. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Thanks so much everyone for the Welcome:)

Why can't it be wednesday yet??:mad:

I noticed it too, that there seemd to be something more when they were talking with Craig...something more....
    When I first watched this epi I was like ????:confused: but then as I watched it more and more times, I noticed soo many SMacked moments in it even if there was no touching or hugs etc... it still really gave this great sign of their relationship as the start of 2010.
    (although there could have been more eye contact or glances at certain times) but oh wellll, I guess I have to be gratefull of what I get.

There doesn't seemed to be any smacked in the next epi, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see:)
    Also, I can't wait until 615 the formula, because of the whole "rumour?" ....

Oh god, I have soo much homework to do:shifty:

bye guys

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  13. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Ghawazee, Blue, *Stardust*, all family - thanks a lot for warm welcome here and on the other threads. :adore: :beer:
    Heh, wishing me to go nuts... :lol: I think I'm already there....:rolleyes: :guffaw: in that wonderful place... :lol: Pity, as like some of you who confessed to that, I also used to be a completely normal person. :alienblush::guffaw: Before I got hooked on CSI:NY. :lol: :brickwall: :D (Un)fortunately, it didn't happen until the season 5, as I first saw some pieces from CSI and CSI:Miami, was not impressed with either (in fact, found both of them rather irritating :devil:), so coming upon NY afterwards and getting so hooked was very unexpected. ;)

Ghawazee, -
    Stella becoming Mac's equal as one of solutions to the ethics problem - in fact, that's exactly how this last episode looked to me. ;) I was wondering, could they now make both of them report to Sinclair directly? :rolleyes:

As for moving Stella to another lab, but leaving her physically in Manhattan - that's not realistic. The only possibility I see there, it's her taking up a lecturing position in the university (it's been in a couple of episodes earlier - that she gave lectures to students) as her primary place of employment, but staying in the crime lab as a consultant. But then it would mean less Stella in the episodes. Less Stella -not good. :rolleyes:

P.S. Ufff.... I think I finally answered everybody here, now I'll go to the main NY section. You guys are posting like crazy - I have a hard time to keep up with you. :lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

(Party and church, not necessarily those things related and together :D)

Marta--->, carissima piccolina;) i just LOVE your title

Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

It's liek a prelude to their relationship

Needless to say i support that one ;)

Kayla--->
    Oh Raising Shane, one of my fav :D i think when Mac and Stella reach that level of intimacy due a relationship, neither Mac nor Stella would feel push into it because they both know they are the best friends and they have the option to remain like that. So if they decide to deepen their relationship they can say it will be with their eyes wide open
    So no frustration for any of them:p

And Stella is very jealous, always! Probably the only one who wasn't object of her jealousy was Gillian. She was truly nice:thumbsup:
    And i truly disliked Virus when she asked Stella to leave the autopsy room. In the tone she used, it was obvious she wasn't thinking in being "professional":rolleyes:. It was much like "I have your man":angryrazz:

StarryBluemoon-->
    It was subtle but the Smackness was there. It was "in the air", much more from their body language and the closeness "eye contact", etc
    I truly enjoyed it:thumbsup:

Wildcat-->
    wouldn't be like Danny and Lindsay reporting to Mac? Ok higher positions but still ;)

Karliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa EVIL TWIN OF MINE:lol: i am here;)

hugs to all (need to surf for new Smacked piccies :D

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Good to see you again Deb!:thumbsup: I agree Virus was such a whiner. It was great when Mac pulled her hand away but when she kicked Stell out of autopsy:klingon: she is lucky Stella didnt kick her .... but then she would have gone whining to Mac:rolleyes: Glad she is gone and hope she does not come back! As far as having a relationship in the office well Stella does have a different level of Authority then the rest so have to think on that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.