Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so nice to have you back!!!!!!!! :D

I think both scenes were memorable. The first one because it was one of those moments you always want to have in any show, when two talented artist meet and give you a taste how a combo of great chemistry and great writing is a delight for anyone who is looking for a good scene. Silences, unspoken words, body language were a perfect combination, a winning combination if i can say this :D
    and the second scene,awwwwww I think Mac really heard what she meant when she said he had to stop of trying to do everything by himself
    I also believe that song in the background was perfect for Mac because his change started that night
    "I need another world
    Will there be peace
    I need another world
    This one's nearly gone
    Still have to many dreams
    Never seen the light"

it was like he said goodbye to his old self and now he still is who was before but he also knows he has to change to make things different for him.
    Very well done, that last scene, very touching, special, intimate, private. Also it gave me a lot of excitement because i really REALLY thought something had happened
    between them that put them so..tense???? :D

and regarding Adam and Stella, as you have said, it's over. Characters are strong as usual and that story is the past (well, so far it is :D

hugs to all and have a nice weekend

Debbs

ps:Karlia --->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: take the positive side. You can use red laces to keep your horns fashion:guffaw:

and confess it, you liked because it was really good ;) :D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  2. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

How mean of you to poke me like this Deb-Deb :wtf: :guffaw:
    Okay Okay I give up I am loving the sub context! I admit it. Love what's going on "under the covers" ;):drool::thumbsup:
    And truth to be told....is it Wednesday yet? :p

*goes to fix her red laces*

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Imagine all possibilities ;) we are waiting for a real NEON sign:lol::lol::lol: translation= a kiss but what if it is something else?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (sorry i am wild this afternoon ;) )

you are going to look very pretty with those horns and those laces:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

4. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

and with halo, don't forget the halo! I know it's not shining anymore but it's still there [​IMG]

Oh please! I bet ya'll are waiting for "more than a kiss" :guffaw::guffaw:

Those laces go well with my bedazzled straitjacket. ;)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Be careful with that halo. We don't want it strangles you beforehand:lol::lol::lol:

and what more it would be????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i was talking about a kiss from Mac to Stella on Stella's back side hand:guffaw:

I know i have asked this so many times but it's always apleasure to do it

how would their first "night" together be?

Tender

Wild

Passionate

I know how Stella mas is but it would be very interesting to see how Mac would react :D *Cough

I am uploading some piccies for Sammie;) but i always have love and time for my Smacked :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

All of the above ;) would be perfect.
    No?
    Def perfect in my book!
    *tries to focus on studying now*
    (Don't tell my split personalities I was here)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

my lips are sealed :D :D :D

I forgot "playful" and "sexy". Good humour is important. I can imagine Stella smiling "during" and "after" and Mac "after"

Thank you, TPTB I went nuts thanks to your show darn it! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Thanks for the pics Deb-Deb! Those smiles are def something-something!
    And eyyy you were supposed to help me study not make me daydream:devil::devil::p
    I am still so very stuck in that scene in Death House in the morgue when Mac said they have to take Sid to Jets game...I mean wow that look Stella gives him!:eek:

Oh what? You trying to say you were nuts before?

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ssssssssh I love Syd and Mummy Syd from that one :D an Stella had the biggest smile of taht episode until the next one and the next one and the next one. Stella is very happy nowadays :D

And probably my ears are deceiving me but Mac sounded as a man talking to his.....wife..or girlfriend! :D

As i said before, the world is full of possibilities :D

ps: Before CSI NY i was a complete normal person :D

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

no, your ears are working just fine!! :hugegrin::hugegrin: he does!! *pats my mac on the back* :D i've actually thought that for sure for sure for sure since Cukoo's Nest and 267% positive since Death House *duh!!!* :hugegrin: he has finally admitted to himself that he is madly in love with her, and stella is in 7th heaven because of it, and all is currently right with the world!!! :D:D:D

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you and me both!!! :lol:

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

DEB! Those pictures are brilliant. I especially loved the ones from the "look" she gave him from the first episode this season. It showed that she loves him and she felt bad about doing "the stupid OC act that will not be mentioned" :adore:

Watched the promo. No signs of SMACk :( But that doesn't mean anything.

Talk to you soon. Luv ya.

Axel

P.S.
    We're in the 900 posts now! I think we can start talking about new thread titles...not sure. Either way, I have one to contribute.

Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ohhh, I'm I the only one that thinks that's a loaded question?:devil:
    Amen sister! I find myself getting stuck on the cell phone/hand touching scene. And the best part of that was he acted like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Actually, I think I'm stuck on that whole episode.:D
    Well, I'm hearing the same thing you're hearing whatever that means lol.

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

You know, the last picture with them behind the blinds only makes me think this: Mac "I hope no one sees us." Stella "I'll close the blinds Mac" :evil:

At this point, only SMacked seems to have endured. That blond she-nit from a couple seasons ago seems to have completely vanished. And good thing Peyton Manning returned to London too.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  14. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey guys :) Welcome to all the newbies!! Everytime I come in here there are new members, that's so cool :D Enjoy our craziness! :D

I absolutely adored the last episode, mainly because it was a Stella ep :)adore:) and she was just terrific! Also, the plot was great, the other characters played nicely together as well and the smacked hints we got totally made me melt. Everything has been said by you guys already! Now, they gave us an even stronger impression of them being a couple or at least of the possiblily that they are working on "something more". :)
    I was also quite surprised and amused to see Mac get out of his car on the passenger side, it really seems that he lets her drive now ;) How cute :adore:

:lol: :D Hehe, the blinds.. :lol: at least they've got them, imagine glass walls and not even any blinds!! :eek: :lol:

I know, let's hope no new love interest will come along for either of them... but at this point, I highly doubt it because if I'm not completely stupid or blind it finally seems as if TBTP want to give us the impression that smacked could eventually develop into something more...

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Hi, my name's Marta and before CSI:NY i was a normal person too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

EPIC!!!

pure

unforgettable

just like their love :adore: :adore: :adore:

he so was!!! i had the same feeling!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

niiiiiiice!!! i gave one too:

Mac <3 Stella #19: ADella bites the dust. It's SMacked time!!!

oh oh oh this one just came in mind

Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

eheh it's part of the song 'Calling all Angels' and we all know what that song means ;););)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.