Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I didn't either.

You know, when I first watched the episode, I was sort of upset on how they closed out Gil and Heather's relationship.
    But then after I watched it again, I really noticed both of their body language and what exactly they said to each other.
    She knew he was hurting and confused and he knew she would be there for him so it was a perfect ending. He knew he couldn't leave Vegas without seeing her, one last time. She also knew that he would eventually do the same. So I really did like how they sought comfort in each other one last time. :D

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I've always felt that the closing of the door met as a way of saying "Good bye" to Heather & Gil's relationship/friendship or whatever?

But it doesn't mean an end to their storyline as individuals. Both characters can come back in the future right?
    I would love to see Heather again. :)

Grissom, I'm not sure? :eek: WP did leave during the middle of a season and that says a lot to me personally. Will he or will he not come back? Who knows?? :)

OT: I do know is that my hero Jack Bauer will be back!!! That's all that matters to me. :drool:

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

----------------------

3. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I would love to see Lady Heather return to CSI (LV)! IMO, she was one of the most intriguing characters that the show has ever had. She had great chemistry with Grissom, not necessarily romantically-speaking (please, don't throw tomatoes at me, GSR-shippers!:lol:), but they just played off each other really well on camera. More importantly, though, Lady Heather was really compelling in her own right. I'd like to see her back on the show, whether or not Grissom returns.

4. ladyhunter

Welcome to the Gil/Lady Heather thread Delquesne.

You are right, she was very intriguing on her own. I did love the fact that she and Grissom had great chemistry and they could have been a great romantic pairing as well.

They had a lot in common but also had different jobs. Their conversations would have been incredible.

I would like to see her too come back to CSI, possibly help out the team, and reconnect with Catherine. They also connected as friends.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello! [​IMG]

Its been a very long time and yes Im still loving my LHG ship! :drool:

I just want to wish all LHG fans a very Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

6. ladyhunter

Heather is returning to CSI. Or Dr. Kessler. I am really interested to see what she has to say about Gil and Sara's marriage.
    My hope is that Gil and Heather still remained close. That she stayed in touch with him, etc.

Although Gil and Sara are married. I still say he has a spot in his heart for her. I think he did love her or he did have very strong feelings for Heather. She made him feel things.. and he didn't like it.

So it will be interesting to see what Heather says about Sara's marriage. She already gave advise to Gil about his relationship with Sara. I"m wanting to see what she says to Sara.

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

It's just nice to know she's still a part of CSI:Las Vegas.

With or without Grissom. :)

--------------
    [​IMG]

8. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Ahh this is interesting.. im glad she'll be in upcoming episode.. anybody know which episode??

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Heather will be in tomorrow's new episode Unleashed :)

10. ladyhunter

*mod walks in*

Hey guys, can we keep the discussion to Gil and Heather in this thread. Also, there is a three line minimum for posting in Shipper Central threads. That way it's no so spammy.

And until the episode airs entirely throughout the US, please use spoiler boxes when posting. If you have any questions on how to use a spoiler box, please feel free to contact one of us mods. :)

Thank you.

Back to Gil and Lady Heather.

*mod walks out*

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

This afternoon I just happen to catch an ep of CSI and it was Slaves of Las Vegas! :)

I just loved the Tea moment I thought it was sweet she knew he drank Tea.

Who would have thought that Lady Heather would come back again and again and again.....lucky Us!

------------------
    [​IMG]