'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

How did Stetler find out what Ryan had done to get him Fired? Did H tell Stetler?

Yes, we assume that since H is the Day Shift Lieutenant Supervisor he's responsible for reporting any mishaps/illegal activities/wrongs commuted by anyone under his supervision to the Internal Affairs. Since Stets's the one assigned to the crime lab, he's the one who's gotta do the dirty work!

In the Episode Born to Kill, What is the name of the song that they play at the end?

The song is titled "Something to Believe In" by Aqualung.... its been one of my fav. songs after I first heard it on the show! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that song in the end of the episode Born To Kill was nice. I love what it means and the message it gives to never lose faith. I do have a question. The song at the end of the episode Rush from season six... who sings it??? (It's the epi about the celebrity in rehab found in the trunk of the car of the stunt double/friend.) and what is the name of the song???

Yeah, that song in the end of the episode Born To Kill was nice. I love what it means and the message it gives to never lose faith. I do have a question. The song at the end of the episode Rush from season six... who sings it??? (It's the epi about the celebrity in rehab found in the trunk of the car of the stunt double/friend.) and what is the name of the song???

I think you meant season 5 D! ;)

The song at the end is titled "Numb" by Sia. There is also another song played when H & Ry go to the rehab centre, I guess that one was "rehab" by Amy Winehouse.

Loved the Britney Spears reference... :p

Last edited:

I think you meant season 5 D! ;)

The song at the end is titled "Numb" by Sia. There is also another song played when H & Ry go to the rehab centre, I guess that one was "rehab" by Amy Winehouse.

Loved the Britney Spears reference... :p
thank you Roscoe Trek!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sorry got a little confused on the seasons. ;) ;)

Back