Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I did also like the suggestion of , "STILL No Chick Flick Moments" too... hopefully that doesn't complicate things for you, D. I know you're not good with the numbers... :lol:
    Kidding! ;)

Speaking of "Deanisms", I loved when Dean called the angels "Asshats"! My firend and I have been using that one forever, so I felt sort of proud when I heard Dean use it! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Last one in. We have plenty of suggestions (no more will be taken), 42 with the current title, and the last one added. Now its time to narrow it down. I am keeping track of the ones that have been said "I like this title, or that title" You have up to 995 posts. At which time everything will be tallied and you will see the new title in the new thread, I am not telling you ahead of time, consider it a big surprise. :D Yep I am that cruel but you all knew that. :lol:

Remember to put your choices in either at the beginning of your discussion or end of your discussion. Not during it I have to be able to tell what your picking, vs what your just discussing in general, and I do have the past pages "like" votes already counted. ;)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I don't think it would be right to vote for my own suggestion this way. So I have to say my very favorite is "Castiel has stolen the fangirls".

By the way, I had kind of a weird dream the other night. Dean and Sam were in their hotel room. Sam was playing a game on the computer. Dean asked what he was doing and Sam said he was playing a game. Dean came over and looked at the game and said, "Dude, turn that off now!" Sam was like "why?" Dean said "I've seen this movie. This is a way that the devil pulls you in. Then the devil kills all those you care about and asks you to join her/him in hell and you say no and then he/she frames you for the murders of your loved ones". :lol: I don't really know why I thought of "Devour" since I only watched it once and didn't like it, but I thought it would be funny if they did a skit like that on Supernatural. Kind of like how they mentioned the Wax Museum movie thing. :lol:

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Haha, I never have dreams like that. Sounds like one of the best Supernatural-related dreams you could have. Well, hilarious anyway :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

I like your avatar. :) But what you have in your location just made me realize we're not gonna get a Christmas eppy this year. :( I so wanted to see how they'd handle Christmas with there being angels and all.

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I gotta be honest, I'd find it a bit annoying if Cas was mentioned in the thread title over Sam and Dean, even ironically... Sorry, but as much as I love the guy (and have even seen him in person; well, the actor at least! ;) ) the show is still about the Winchester boys. Long live Sam and Dean! :D (And I mean that literally! It would suck if one of them has to die in the finale! :eek: )

7. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, we can amend the title to: "Castiel has stolen all of Dean & Sam's fangirls". :) I can compromise. :) That's why I suggested "Three Hunters & An Angel"/"Three Men & An Angel" so that everyone's favorite main character (beside the Impala though we could throw that in the title as well) is represented. The three hunters being of course Sam, Dean and Bobby. :)

Ah, crap. I wish I had thought of this one sooner: "Step aboard the Winchester Express". :lol: Destiny, can I take out one of my earlier suggestions and replace it with this one? :lol: If so, then I want to take out this one: "The Calvary: In An Impala". :lol: It's stupid anyways. :lol:

I guess 2nd place would be "I'll wack you with a spoon!" :lol:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I like "Eat it, Twilight" the best. :D

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I too liked "Eat It Twilight" the best :lol:

Also, when the time comes I won't mind starting the thread again :)

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*chuckle* I vote this: Castiel has stolen all of Dean & Sam's fangirls

I'm still really partial to these:

"A Whole New Level of Freak"
    "Now Showing: The Apocalypse"
    "Kick It In The Ass"

But I also like Eat It, Twilight! because, well, srsly, eat it, Twilight. :lol:

*coughs* My apologies to the Twilight fans out there. *coughs*

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Seriously Eat It Twilight

:lol: A Whole New Level of Freak Is what I use at Livejournal I was going to recommend "We're Here to Save You We Guess" :lol:

You know thinking about Twilight always reminds me of the quote that Dean had about Vampires, "Vampires … gets funnier every time I hear it" because now since Twilight has ruined the concept of Vampires :shifty: yes that's right down right ruined Vampires all together for me now. Instead of thinking of scary I think of freaking glittery, pale Vampires who stare blankly at people. :scream: I'm still waiting for an episode that parodies Twilight :shifty: and no offenense to those who like the movie, it's just one of those things that you choose to love or hate.

Would love to see a grudge match Edward vs Dean ... Dean would win hands down by the way ;) Yes that's right Mr. Pattycake Jensen Ackles is better ...

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I wanted to see another christmas episode this year :( Just add Bobby this time, and I will be more than happy. But it's not ever going to happen. But it would be really interesting, that's for sure. As the first episode(and only one), there was Sam who didn't want to celebrate it as it would be the last christmas ever before Dean went to hell.

The Apocalypse (and the end of the world) would be bigger than Dean going to hell, right? Considering that Sam already had died but came back. Which is basically what happened to Dean when he went to hell. So a new christmas eppy would be really interesting and worth watching.

Anyone in Supernatural would be better than Mr Pattycake and win easily if they met Edward. :lol:

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: it (the orginial version) is already in, I get why people want it amended if you will but we have to keep in mind the length. of what comes after

this is an example and NOT the answer or what will happen.
    Supernatural #4 - Castiel has stolen all of Dean & Sam's fangirls

(Replying)
    Re: Supernatural #4: Castiel has stolen all of Dean & Sam's fangirls

See the length while it would fit it is really long. ;)

14. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Hate to sidetrack you guys from the new thread name (my vote is Eat it Twilight) but last nite i watched All Hell Breaks Loose part one and two and it got me wondering... when Sam was dead for that brief period of time, did he go to hell? heaven? Was he stuck in Limbo??? Has this ever bothered anyone else that we never found out what it was like for poor dead Sam???

15. GregNickRyanFan

I was wondering that too! And wasn't there another time when Dean was dead for a bit (besides Mystery Spot where he kept repeatedly dying)?

You're right, that is really long. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.