Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Csimiamilover I understand you!here in italy we are only at the firsts 12 episodes of the 7 season..I have to wait a lot for the 8th..thanks god there's Internet!

2. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

Wow, Its nice to hear England dont get EVERYTHING last then lol. You have all the best episodes to come though!! :) We're now entering heartbreak :( I hope in the states they are back together and happy soon so i can watch them all online and be cheered up!

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Exactly, we have two more episodes left. I don't really know I want to watch the last one...unless something good comes from you guys in America. Then I can watch it and know that everything will be allright.
    :thumbsup:
    We will see...

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I think you guys will be watching "Seeing Red" the day after we get 8.11, "Delko for the Defense". I hope we'll be able to give you some good news then ( you will need it :(), but I think it'll probably be more like after the Christmas holidays, when epi 8.14, "In the Wind", airs (crossing fingers and toes, lol :lol:)!
    Patience everyone! We will get our HAPPY ENDING!

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I still can't believe how you guys in Italy and England survive, I'd be dead right about now, and you guy can even come this website and see spoilers about epis far far away...you're good!:lol:

It's nice to see the thread's up and going again, I hope it stays that way.

6. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Yeah,it's hard..I love my country very very much but for television and cinema we are really out!

7. CSIMiamiLover88

TRUST ME....IT IS SOOOO HARD!! I tried to keep away from reading these spoilers etc, but when I found out things turn a bit bad for E/C I have had to keep reading to hope something good eventually happens, which fingers crossed 8.14 will bring. I did start watched season 8 online but have stopped now and will just watch any E/C moments on youtube as all the new characters arnt really doing alot for me, its defo not the same without Eric, Calleigh, alex etc...even Natalia seemed to appear on screen less. I have to say the first part of season 8 (that i've seen) has really been dissappointing so I hope it picks up!! Italy I totally agree, for TV and Cinema our countrys really do suck lol.

8. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I really LOVE the american way to make movies and tv shows!!I'm a big fan of american tv!incredible quality!
    however UK is much better than Italy in movies and tv---sorry for the OT!

9. CSIMiamiLover88

Please bring me some good news this week folks!! We got eppy 7.24 tonight and the finale next week, I cant believe we're being left with such a sad cliff hanger for over christmas - its depressing!! I guess at least I know Eric lives, but I need you all to tell me that Him and Calleigh are ON!!!!!! Please please please lol. It'll make my Christmas! Cannot believe i have to wait until June for season 8 to even start!! grr!!

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey everybody! Just noticed that, even though this thread has less than 730 posts so far, it has over 65,000 views! I think that's awsome! As a shipper thread, I'm sure we're gonna break a record by the time we reach the 1,000th post! And we don't even have Eric in all the episodes :(! Imagine what it would've been like if we did!

11. sten

sten Victim

where can I see the 8.11 and 8.14 pictures

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

This thread has a lot of views but also a lot of posts comparing to other pairings!!It would be more if we had new material to talk about. I hope it will happen soon, in 8.11 and 8.14. In the UK - next week is season 7 finale :( i don't think I want to watch it).
    I do not like CSIM's plots, lack of consistency, logic,continuity. It really looks like they had new writers for every episode and they don't know characters. I miss Eric...

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey Kala, you won't miss him for too long...
    Saw this in the Spoiler thread, thought it would be nice to have it here too :)!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLryf3bZDWE
    I can finally watch CSIM on Monday! Enjoy ;)!

14. CSIMiamiLover88

OMG That episode should have been great for me with Delko back, BUT I absolutely hate hate hate masks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That trailer/spolier just totalyy freaked me out! eeekkkkk! looks like i have to get over my fear by the time that episode hits the uk!

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG! That's soo freakin creepy. I can't wait, I haven't been so excited in months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.