Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Good night,

I think that comment said it all.

‘”Shipper is not without suffering shipper! Shipper and horrors suffered by 95% of the time, stay the same drooling dog with some bones that we play in 4% of the time and happy / done when something happens to 1% of the time. Why shipper then? Because that 1% makes it all worthwhile!"

Bjs

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

Well, last night's episode didn't upset me too much. Sure, no cute SMACkedness and there was the questionable Stella-Adam look but Pam Veasey said that Stella will stick to what she said and that it'll never happen again, so I'm not too worried. Besides, what Stella said about spending time with those you love reminded me of that cute split phone call in My Name Is Mac Taylor.

[​IMG]

I'm still looking forward to next week :)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

3. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Family,

Sorry I haven't been on a long while, I'll try harder. So how are you enjoying the SMACkless season. I did like the episode where Stella was like "Be careful"
    hand on Mac's cheek. I hope there will be more. Watched Recycling tuesday and prayed for more smacked this season. I want season 5 for christmas. I need good reminders of SMACked. Grounds for Deception keeps playing over again and again, it's a beautiful thing. Luv Ya.

MT333

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

almost 21 :guffaw:

But as my defense I have to say I had extremely high fever and therefore I wasn't in complete control of my actions after sleeping for 2 hours the nigh before. So that episode kind of was the last drop from me.

On another note, last night which was better than the night before I had a dream that Stella took a bullet from Mac :eek::eek:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!:D
    well let me tell the episode was EXACTLy as i expected:D
    So i am gonna send an email to CBS

Dear memebrs of that crazy Family:angel:
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CAST AND CREW FOR A BRILLANT STORYLINE!!!!!!!!!!:beer:
    It's the best multiarc we have had so far and one of the best i have ever seen !!!!:hugegrin:
    All my LOve Debbie :D

ps: BTW my first impulse was to give it an A+++++ but we didn't have Sid so i will give it just an A

ps2: Stella and Baby DID NOT share a look!:thumbsup: Baby was just Baby!!!!!

ps3: Stella was gorgeous in those colors and her make up perfect and She worked a lot with her another kid, Sheldon! :D
    And Mac and Stella weren't cold AT ALL. They were just professionals! :D (You scared me to death!)

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey family...

just saw the epi....and i think i need a hug :( *is on the verge of tears*

c'mon...i can stand the distance, the fact that Mac wanted to catch this guy and therefore the "not touching and not looking at each other thing"..but...but...the restourant scene? that was just what i DID NOT need...Stella was right there on Mac's right and she looks at Adam?!?!?!?!?:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::censored::censored::censored::censored: WTH is wrong with TPTB? seriously...

next epi better be good, not better yet, it MUST be SUPER-AWESOME and filled with SMacked, they have to make up for this one!!!!

now i go watch GfD to cheer me up.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Stella and Baby DID NOT share a look!:thumbsup: Baby was just Baby!!!!!

Did you miss that then because I think I saw it?:eek:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Definitely NO. I haven't seen anything! Mac and Stella shared a look (from Mac to Stell at the very end) but Stell and Baby did NOT! :D

Hammer---> i have lots of hopes for 6.10 ;) :D It's gonna be amazing-For some reason we don't have huge spoiler piccies :D

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed that Stella did not look at Adam, but Adam looked at her and was shut down :p

I liked the scene at the beginning of the episode where they were going down into the sewer and Stella was talking all quiet like and cutely to protect Don and her Mac in case the killer was there :adore: Plus, I couldn't really see Stella's dress, but it seemed nice to me. AND they were sitting quite close to each other at the restaraunt. Close enough to play footsie :devil:

Deb, what about the arc last season that ended with Stella going to Greece and Mac going after her??? Surely, that would be one of the better arcs :D Seriously though, great arc. Compass Killers my fave NY serial killer now :)

Talk to you all soon. Love you all :)

Axel

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

My brain did register that after it got over the utter shock and horror of being reminded of the whole thing. I'm not wondering if they're going to treat it where, as Pam said, Stella is NOT going to get back together with Adam but Adam can't get that and we end up with a frustrated love thing on his part? I dunno. I can't really see where THAT would get us either in the grand scheme of things, but unless it was just an accident, that look has to mean something in the future.......right? :wtf:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kaila!!!
    HAHA but i was talking about a non Smacked arc :D and the arc that led us to happiness..i mean to Hellas! was VERY Smacked and very Stellarina (which it's the best for my heart) :D And considering how apart they were, teh Compass Killer was the best storyline of all because at least we have them working together and even sharing a "Family moment" at the end of 6.09 and being adorable to each other in 6.08 :D
    Also I am delighted how 6.03 was written and directed because it was the beginning of the Compass Killer storyline :D and because it was the beginning of the "melting ice" between them :D

well Adam and his eternal crush on her sounds good :D but with a light at the end of the tunnel with another woman for him but not from Stella to Baby :D
    In any case he should learn the song"What becomes of a broken hearted........."

Debbie :D

ps: Now i would need Melina writes for us again and i would be the happiest fan in the world. Storylines are really good now but we need Smacked. I am starving for my Smacked but i had big deceptions in some past episodes :( and i want to be happy again :) .
    I can watch non Smacked episodes and enjoy them but nothing will cause me more emotion than having Mac and Stella like they were and it happens to me the same regarding my Stella.I can like other episodes but nothing is the same without her

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

My best friend keeps telling me that and I start to believe I interpreted it wrong. Or perhaps it was meant to be interpreted wrong. 6.10 looks very very promising, but I am afraid to get my hopes up now. And I still keep having those SMacked dreams in my feverish delirium.

14. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

i love that clip

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Sorry guys, just wanted to remind you that we should try to quit talking about Stella/Adam, or else I'm afraid they'll close the thread again... :(

I loved the last episode as well, especially the ending scene :adore: how adorable was that? They all looked so happy and relaxed, especially Stella and Mac :adore: It felt soooo good to see Mac happy and smiling again :) And Stella looked so breathtakingly beautiful :adore: You guys are right, when she talked about spending time with those you love I thought about that phone call in "My name is Mac Taylor", too :adore: So sweet :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.