Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I am still holding out hope for episode ten. Has anyone heard anything about it and is it called "Don I think I killed stella"? I think Mac needs to startbecoming more aggressive. You do not follow someone across the ocean only to play "Hard to get"! If he cares for her like he said he does he needs to start showing it...please:scream:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey sweetie!I was just remembering those times too :D I am so happy we are going back to "normal".I was missing them and now theya re almost there:adore:
    BTW i couldn't watch the scene Sammy posted, completely ebcause evey time i tried this nasty PC either rebooted or just blue screen appeared but at least i could get the second where Stella touched Mac's shoulder
    I really enjoy that scene mainly because they were in front of that screen just like in 5.10 :D
    Also, i don't know maybe my eyes were deceiving me but both of them had matching outfits (deep blue me thinks) :D

Adorable completely! :D

******EDIT

Lori, i haven't readyour message before dear :)

Nope. I can't get spoilers now because i still need many messages in the French Forum to get access to spoilers

But it would be cool spoiler piccies or "Behind the scene" piccies :D

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

caint wait for the stella ep

4. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

hey family , have any of you seen the smacked s6 promo (fan-made)youtube vid yet? it's great :)

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Shipper Central Bonasera-Taylor. This forum is different from the others on the board. Because this forum is very busy we have specific rules for posting here in Shipper Central.

Here are the Shipper Central Rules

One of the important rules is to post at least three lines of discussion about each couple.

Please let us know if you have any other questions...

Now back to Mac and Stella. :D

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I had Mac&Stella dream. It was awesome up until Mac got shot. And Stella was lost! And then I woke up. I did dream of kiss though :D I have reached a new level of insanity, they are going for my subconscious. Should I be scared?

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I hope not because your dream is just too incredible to be truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: BTW i have been reading the spoiler thread and 6.10 has a new title:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Now it is called "Death House"

I swear if the episode is as good as the title promise i will jump to the sky without needing a spaceship:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I can't WAIT for episode 10. It has to have Smacked, please, oh please! Why are they torturing us! I mean there has to be a higher purpose. No?

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

oooooo I simply cant wait for 6.10 Im getting so excited i think i may poop myself. lol. :guffaw: We may finally get the smacked moment we all deserve after 5 long long years.

I had the most amazing dream the last night. Mac n Stella got married:)The strange thing was Aiden nd Angell were there nd they're both dead :cry:. Then it ended because a certain alarm clock thought it would be a good idea to wake me up 2 go 2 college. :(

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

Do not be frightened. I've dreamed of Mac and Stella too. It's all good. Besides, your dream was great :adore: It seems it had action and love and cuteness :adore:

Well glad to see your happy about the new name :) I like it too. I have a feeling the name change was my fault. Or at least in part. I was dying to know so I asked Hill on Twitter if the name was going to be "Don I Think I Killed Stella" and he actually tweeted me back and said "MM Good Question LOL"...So he didn't answer my question BUT he tweeted me back. I have a feeling that maybe CBS caught wind of my knowing and changed it. Or maybe I'm just flattering myself :lol:

AAWWW! They got married??? I wish I dreamed of them getting married. That is so cool that Aiden and Angell were there even if they're dead :p

So, sadly I can't show a full CSI:NY episode for my project. I can only show a clip. I need a clip that'll work without watching the full episode. From the first season. It has to be SMACked...obviously. I'm thinking of:

1) The dog show scene from Recycling

2) (Not really SMACked) The scene where Mac is talking to the girl about teh beach ball in Blink

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go so I can watch Miami :) I love Atlantic CTV.

Axel

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Recycling darling! Recycling and their first unofficial date!!!!!! :D

and the old title and the new title are cool so not problem with me! :D

Lil!!!!--->
    okkkkkkkkkk it could be possible. If it is as good as 5.24 i would be happy!!!!!!! :D

Karlia--->
    just to test how patient we are????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

12. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey ya all family!!!

Karlia

nah, it's normal...i think...lol i dreamt i was in a mall in NY with Mac and Stella and we were buying a Xmas tree :guffaw: go figure...

Ghawazee

:wtf::confused::wtf: how comes that i prefer the old one? anyway i just checked on Tv.com and TvGuide.com there are no spoilers and not even the title is confirmed...they go from epi 9 to 11 and skip the 10...so don't thake that for granted they could change mind again...

now...I WANT SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!*throws a tantrum* c'mon, we've been patient enough IMO, give us some good smacked moment!!!

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Seems like Smacked dreams are going around big time :D Speaking of Christmas then I have a sense I might write Christmas fic on Smacked. My muse visits me occasionally.

14. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey Family!! :D

just poppin in because I haven't in a while ;)

Awww, loved the little adorable shoulder touching scene in Hammer Down too! I was like SQUEEEE!!! :adore: :adore: :drool:
    I love how Stella's always touching him :adore: He only ever lets her do that :adore: (just had to think of a certain P.-person and how Mac practically slapped her hand away when she touched his face! :devil: :lol: :devil: ;) Not to mention his facial expression which was priceless! :devil:)

What, 6.10 has a new title??? Weird :eek: i'm seriously wondering where they are going with this episode...

Anyway, I really need some real smacked soon too... it's painful, having to wait and wait and wait and wait.... but I won't give up! EVER! ;)

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Girls! Girls! I am so da** busy with this essay (my deadline is tomorrow and believe i DO need to write it ok!) but i am also expecting your comments! PLEASE! tell me what has happened with 6.08! I am dying here!
    Spoilers piccies looked promising but i want to knwo how it was! (besides thsi silly PC is not helping grrr)

pleaseeeeeeeee Mercy! (I promise if i get some spoilers i will add the infamours 3 lines LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.