Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hey all! How the SMAC family is doing?

I just watched "Hammer Down" again nothing special. I have to admit that I have precious little patience left seven episodes and nothing looks remotelly promising to me. I hope that the writters have a master plan to eventually make us happy!(soon!!). I hope that next week which is the compass killer epsidoe that we will have something more juicy! At least I saw some promising photos!

@Axel I loved Recycling from season 1 you could try that as well.

Have fun all!

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I'm sorry but I don't find it a turn on to see Stella and Mac fighting. Stella and Catherine Willows in a cat fight however is a completely different story. :devil::evil::devil: I can just imagine Stella and Catherine trying to slap each other, pulling hair, wrestling each other, screaming names at each other, neither gaining advantage over the other and angry screaming, Mac however watching and smiling with joy. :devil:

As for "Hammer Down" my cable is malfunctioning which means I couldn't watch it but based on the posts I've been reading, I'm not liking the prospects for SMacked. I'm almost starting to replace it with Gerrasera (Gerrard/Bonasera). It's almost like as of Mac was a battleship, Stella is the ocean, and Gerrard is a mountain in the north-northwest. Suddently, a huge chunk of Gerrard's Peak breaks off, crashes into the Bonasera ocean and triggers a mega-tsunami which wipes Mac Battleship off the face of the earth, travells thousands of miles across the ocean, devastates Flack Island, and smashes into the Adam's resort town.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera ecogenia!!!!!!!!! :D

well darlings, c'mon1 I have been in facebook commenting 6.06 and i just LOVED IT LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! The case was fantastic, my poor Sheldon was suffering, my soul :( we had great interactions with everyone else and all of them seemed a FAMILY! GREAT GREAT GREAT" I swear you my heart fell when Sheldon was in teh precinct and later what he said to that guy who was ready to jump and how he confessed everything about his financial situation. AND PRICELESS teh scene with Sheldon and Stell and then Mac offering the very famour Extra Room! :D

Pleaseeeeeeeeee COUL WE HAVE MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE???????:D

The best of everything: I LOVE Mac and Stella and the warmth between them. It was like "They are Mac and Stella again":D how they talked about Sheldon, poor sweetie!

And i was very happy because i coudl recover Adam and Stella's relationship (friendly relationship) no matter what happens in the future i will be able to watch this episode more than just one time :D

Btw i wanted to write aboyut 6.07 too but i am in a cibercaffe. I dunno if i will eb able to post from home before Tuesday because the motherboard is going to be burnt (seriously it's better not to turn it on or the Hard Disk and micoprocessor will suffer seriosu damage) but i will try to be as often asi can

A hug to all and I AM VERY HAPPY! :D

Debbie

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And then you woke up!:lol:
    dont give up on smack just yet! ( cant believe I'm saying this!) but I am thinking and hoping maybe epie 10 could be promising...Why else are they hiding all information on it? Besides TPTB hd to give there blessing on GFD and it was so obvious a Smack episode. And now all of a sudden we are suppose to believe that Mac has absolutely no feelings for Stella what so ever? HHmm...I dont think so! And the season opening "curve ball" they threw at us was so stupid even they know it. Mac cant keep playing his "hard to get game" either you "care" or you dont. And I'm not falling for the "sister" thing either!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

No way I am giving up yet. It's there, I know it is, it just drives me crazy that they don't! It's like when sometimes you want to know for example in which interview did Kristin Chenoweth sing My Humps and it drives you nuts that you don't remember and then you don't stop until you find out.(very random comparison but I had that moment last night) And it's the same with with SMacked. It's there, I know it is,I just need them to access it. Am I making any sense?

6. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG!! i was so happy at last nights episode, Stella touched Mac's shoulder in front of Langston... that was a major AWW and squee moment my mom thought i was crazy but she likes Mac and Stella, so its all good... she knows thats the main reason i watch the show... and its absolutely AWESOME!! anyways thats all i wanted to say... for now so ill post here later i just dont know when

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hey Family!!!

thank god I was not the only one 'squeeeeing' and 'aaaaawwwwwing' :rommie:, that was such a sweet moment!!!

anyway about the lack of SMack in this epi, I think it's prabably due to the fact that it was a crossover episode, so kinda 'out' of the regular storylines of all the three shows...it was more 'case-centered'.

Axatullux

this cracked me so up!!! BUT don't give up ok? we're only at the beginning of the season, and we all know that "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT." *thinks positive thoughts* ;)

Axelsonfire

i'd go for Officer Blue as well ;)

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I did notice the shoulder thing and screamed :D
    Then rewinded and screamed again :D

Oh here's something to delight you :
    Little Something Something

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Upppppp Heya Family!!!!!!!! :D

Axel darling! I was talking to Asprine about your project yesterday in the chat room and definitely Officer Blue and S1 belong to each other :D
    Alison!!!! i wanted to get all 3 episodes together and i will try this next week but it sounds good ;D
    and i really i am really excited by 5.08 now. The Compass killer is a storyline i love this season so i am dying for the second epsidoe and then the conclusion :p

hugs to all Debbs :D

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

She's definitely not shy about showing what kind of relationship she has with Mac in front of others and Mac didn't stop her *take that she-nits!* In fact, I bet he liked it... I just wished that there was a scene where they did a bit more talking and opened up a little more. I love scenes like those... hopefully we'll get something in the next episode.

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Family!

I just finished watching that epi from youtube. I instadly notived that part where Stella turns to the computer and touches Mac's shoulder gently. It indeed was "aww" moment. So innocent but still meant more than words and in front of Langson!!!. I mean how often you can show effection to your "boss" so the speak especially in front of total strangers! It's obvious that Stella feels perfectly fine for her actions and Mac seems okey too. I noticed how he turned his head a little towards her, just slightly but enough for me. Mac is not that type of guy who takes steps towards someone easily even though it's Stella! But I think Stella's actions might encourage him to open up somewhere private. They need to talk!

Anyway lovely scene. Even though I was a short one. Gary and Melina proved it again how little things can make it different! :thumbsup:

Let's just hope we will get more Smacked moments in the next epi. ;)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Karu my dear *hugs*
    well i am officially intrigued now:drool: i wanted to start properly by the episode from Miami because i just can watch 1 episode per time and i wanted things in order but as usual i won't be able to resist and i will watch NY first:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sammy, do you know if that scene is in youtube? I can't risk this crap..i mean this Pc to watch anything (again i am under the risk of burning everything:lol:)

Why is so special the touch? I am dying to know!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yup I just surfed there as usual watching smacked videos (god knows how many times I've already watched them:rolleyes:) and I found that scene.;)The name doesn't tell about the touch but if ya watch it through and pay attention you'll notice it in no time! :lol:

Why is so special to touch...well I guess because we're talking about SMACKED! :D

I post this link. I hope your PC won't burn up! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QfeuH83-qE

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW i received a phone call and the TV was on. "When Harry met Sally" was being aired. It was in "mute" but i could watch the end. They changed, or better HE changed his mood once they slept together. She was all happy meanwhile he was somber (or sort of) and then she danced with other men at the party because she felt rejected but later he came back to the party to kiss her

i wonder if something happened between Mac and Stella (I dunno if something like sleeping together but i can hope, can't I?) and that's the reason they were so apart at the beginning :D

Debbie (with happy thoughts!)

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

It's good to see positivity again! :D I remember the days leading up to GFD and we were all so excited for it :adore: I'm really glad that now we have something to be happy about again.

So, I guess Officer Blue wins :) I'll have to come up with some questions to answer about it :adore: And yeah, I've seen CSI:NY in french before. It's not too bad. It doesn't take away from the Mac and Stella chemistry at all. The only thing that bugs me is Sheldon's dubbed voice :lol: It's too deep.

Anyway, I need some on topicness so we don't get shut down. I'm really enjoying the increasing chemistry between the two. First episode it was there, but the sleeping with Adam over shadowed it. Then the next few it just died. That one episode where Stella mentioned being worried about Flack was an attempt at bringing back chemistry but I still didn't feel it. Then It Happened To Me happened and suddenly it was coming back. I still think it was the shirt :lol: Hopefully, our SMACked scenes will grow in frequency and closeness :adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.