Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Actually I don't know what to think about this interview. On the one hand it's nice to know that there's still a possibility that Adam may rejoin the show full time, it'd be really great if that happen. But on the other hand I don't believe in everything they say anymore. I mean they deceived us in the past, so I'm not sure whether you can fully trust these people now. Maybe they are just trying to keep us interested, I truly don't know:confused:.
    Despite my pessimism I'll try to think positively, because more Adam menas more E/C and that's the main reason I watch Miami. I just hope that this surprising turns in Eric and Calleigh's story means something positive, because I don't think I can handle more drama in E/C world. That'd be really too much. I have enough drama in my own life, all I want is to see happy E/C finally.:)

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am with you there. I think its time that these two finally have a happy ending. I thought that with the interview it seemed to me like they are pushing/hoping for Adam to come back full time. They spent too long building up this relationship for it to go south so fast.

The actors have expressed time & time again that they feel that these two deserve that happy ending especially after all that they have been through. They do indeed deserve it. It doesnt even have to be marriage (all though I wouldn't mind it at all) but just knowing that these two will be together would be good enough for me.

The hopeless romantic in me is holding on hoping that the writers will wisen up and give us what we want. We want Eric & Calleigh to be happy.

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hey texmex! I love your new avatar.
    I don't know what to think about this interview either. I am really happy that there is a chance that Adam will be coming back full time but I am worried about the "fallout" that they mentioned. I can't take anymore drama . Why do they have to keep us in suspense longer. Just give us the happy ending already and leave them in peace!

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I think(I hope anyway) that 'emotional fallout' can be the thing that Eric and Cal are experiencing now...I mean suspension...she doesn't really know where they are as he is behaving strange. I just think that it's not logical to build a story for two years and than just make it go away like that. CSIM writers like to do that very often though - just to mention Kyle or Horatio and Yelina possible affair...that's why I'm so annoyed with that and not really sure if I want to watch season 8...:/

5. ziasgirls2

ziasgirls2 Civilian

Totally agree with you. That was awful the way she found out.

6. ziasgirls2

ziasgirls2 Civilian

I just joined this site and so far the comments that I have read about E/C are pretty much the same comments that I have read on all the other websites. We,the hiphugger fans feel the same way. We feel cheated by TPTB. They give us hope and then let us down time and time again. They are basically playing with our minds and feelings and I for one do NOT like that. I think that we need to voice our opinions directly to TPTB. What better way to let CBS know how we feel than to send it directly to them? There is a feedback form on CBS, where you can send your comments via email. For those of you that would like to express your feelings, here is the website: http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php Don't hold back let them know exactly how you feel. My hope is that they get inundated with complaints so that they do something about it and LISTEN TO US THE VIEWERS/FANS!! We have made CSI Miami what it is today!:mad:

Also, there is an Official Petition for SAVE ERIC DELKO (Adam Rodriguez)
    on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=ts&gid=154719502611 or Twitter, by becoming a follower @saveericdelko you have signed the petition.

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hiphuggers...

I think with all I have read, spoilers not included that our couple is safe, and that by the end of the season we will get what we want...

But I thought I’d post in here, its kind of quit in here... too quit...:shifty:

Ok well I'll pop back in here later and hopefully others have come :)

I'm getting pumped, are all of you?

listen to my icon, Kevin knows what he's doing, I'm sorry, I just love my icon :)

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

It's quiet for a reason...simply, nothing to write about. We are hoping for the best, no new spoilers, Adam's future on the show uncertain...we should wait and see...maybe producers will come to their senses. Adam still has got 6 or 7 episodes!Yay!

9. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I'd like to have some news about our couple...Adam doesn't say nothing and the producers are really vague.We don't know if Emily renew her contract..what a bad situation!:(

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Anyone else starting to think that Calleigh really misses Eric. She almost seemed sad in last night's episode. I love compassionate Calleigh and how she relates to the family. I don't know something seems off about her to me.

I am sure its just me reading way too much into how Calleigh is acting. I really do think that this seperation between them is taking its toll on her. I know in my own little world they are still together but for some reason she seems off to me.

I am 99.9% sure that Calleigh misses Eric being on the job with her and I really do think she is internally struggling with it. But I also have to wonder if he left Miami to find himself, and then comes back and she gets upset for not telling her that he was back.

I am anxiously awaiting Eric's return, because I need to see for myself how they act around one another. I don't think I can wait another month :(

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I agree that Calleigh seems a bit sad, almost "deflated" if you want. It's like the wind out of her wings was taken. What I also noticed is that lately, she's getting more emotional when talking to the victims' families (like talking to the fiancee in "Dude where's my Groom", or to the husband in "Point of Impact"...etc.). She seems more sympathetic to their pain. She's also showing her warmer side to more than Eric and Alexx. I don't know if this is forshadowing about things to come, or just CSIM's way to get the ratings up since Adam's departure.
    Speaking of ratings, I wonder what's going on with them? Personally, I'm only watching the "Calleigh" scenes in the "hiphuggerless" episodes. Too bad we don't have my friend Aj to give us some updates on that... :(
    So, if we do a bit of math... episode 8.08 just aired, and if Eric is in episode 8.11, we have less than 3 weeks to get some hiphugger scenes! It's still a long time to wait especially that the E/C fanfics are very few and far in between :scream:!
    And I still can't believe that there's absolutely no mention of Eric's absence from MDPD :wtf:!

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Texmex, I think you're right on the money with Calleigh's struggle. This week, especially, she seemed really off to me, too. Okay, she was really funny with Walter, but had an air of sadness around her. Maybe this is the beginning to the "emotional fallout" we've been told about. I can't wait to have Adam/Eric back in a few weeks. Maybe he'll make her smile again.

13. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

I really hope he does make her smile again....SOON!!! This is far too depressing for my liking now :( x

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wasn't the sadness from when she talked to the husband and stuff? I can't wait til dec 14, this thread'll light up by then. I really hope the writers don't make an a** of themselves with this one cuz I've been waiting for something good. Well in this case...

bad cuz they're supposed to quarrel, and I hope it gets at least eased up in the end and not just dropped to piss us off completely.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

My friend, I hope you're right. I miss Eric in the most terrible way. I don't want Eric and Calleigh to fight, but it seems like an intellectual quarrel like the one Wolfe had while his record was under review.

I can't see them fighting. They are our supercouple, right? Bumps are needed for growth, but our couple will find their way home to each other. Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.