Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I've been having a lot of trouble adjusting to the cast changes this season. And the dropped storylines (I can't believe they went to all that trouble to give Horatio a son and then just drop the character). I liked the last new episode because the case was interesting in the way earlier season's cases were. But these cast changes and role changes have me feeling like I'm watching a different version of the show, like a sequel that should be called something like "CSI Miamiwatch".

They have Ryan acting different. Walter sticks out like a sore thumb. He just doesn't fit in this show. There is too much Jesse, and as cute as I think he is, his acting range seems kind of limited. The scripts are going to have to give him a chance to show what he can do as an actor, and I'm not holding my breath for that to happen at this point. I couldn't believe it when they gave him Horatio's role of helping out a victim financially in that one episode. The writers need to give each character their own separate personalties and traits and things that only each individual does or says. Having Jesse do something that is one of Horatio's trademarks as a character was a big screwup in my opinion. In the last episode they had him carrying a surfboard and picking up litter, and that's at least a start in the right direction.

But here's the funniest thing--and what should be embarrassing to the writers of this show and their penchant for dropped storylines: I'm going to assume that Ron Saris has been dropped as a character along with Kyle and Julia since he was part of their storyline. And if so, guess what that means? It means that he's still working for the MDPD as an informant!!! :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol: Because that was never resolved!!! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Source

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I certainly didn't want it to happen :lol:. That's just another way to add more useless drama. I honestly had enough of it.

Anyone thanks everybody for these juicy spoilers :thumbsup:

4. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

This is CSI Miami. They need to keep the drama going.:rolleyes:

5. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

Do you know what episode?

If Ryan is trying to tackle him, he's going to need some help. Walter is a good size man. :guffaw:

Thanks elly, I just answered my own question. I went to the spoiler thread and the cap was for the crossover episode in November.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  7. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

8. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Isn't it from episode 8? 'Cause I thought this is the first episode of that triple cross over. :confused:

9. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

Episode 8 is the car crash "point of impact"

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

looks like Walter's hurt and grabbing his face and Ryan is trying to calm him down or something. But it looks like Ryan's in a suit again. :)

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It was hard to tell what was going on from the Crossover promo,but Ryan was shown more than once and the teams from Vegas and NY were shown.
    Ryan was wearing a suit jacket,but a lighter color slacks.

12. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Ah thanks I remember it's the ep with that high-tower-guy. I was a bit confused 'cause on (german) wiki they give that ep another name. I know don't trust wiki. :lol:

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

did anyone see the guest list for the crossover episode? I could have sworn I saw Amaury Nolasco in the BTS footage?

15. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

Episode 810 "count me out"

There's going to be an explosion in a house and two CSIs will be in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.