Episode 8x05 - 'Bad Seed' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 17, 2009.

1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I also wonder that... doesn't look like they want them to... He's got 7 more episodes. If he doesn't cross paths with him in this episode, than he will eventually. They will have to work with each at some point.

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I don't think Jesse and Eric will cross paths tonight, to me that doesn't make any sense either logically or storywise to do that.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

My thoughts. Quite a lot of spoilers towards the ending, so if you read, be careful. ;)
    - I actually liked the beginning. I feel bad for the guy, I hope he's not the one who killed her. And Alexx. <3

- :O NATALIA, RYAN, ERIC, HORATIO, AND CALLEIGH ALL IN ONE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME TALKING TO EACH OTHER. IS THIS REAL?

- "Kiss my ass, lady!" Ahahaha. That being said to Calleigh made it that much better.

- Oh yea Ryan, serious off roading. xD

- Ryan, that was mean! lmao. "We have badges. These rural guys hardly have educations."

- Ryan, Jesse, and Walter! If they keep hanging out/working together, Jesse may actually grow on me.

- Ahahaa, Frank tackled that guy. I love it.

- Are they seriously doing an illegal search? Oh my God. Ryaaan bad idea, because seeing as you're Ryan, this could only go wrong for you!

- Uh oh. Big shot gun lurking through the bushes, behind Jesse. Oh of course, Jesse knew the guy was there. Jesse is that good.

- "How many cards did you put down there?" "Walter spilled the bag." lmao.

- "Is she done yet?" "No. She hasn't said anything." ":wtf: Really?" ..... "She done yet?" "You guys, I'm working as fast as I can!" There are quite a few good scenes in this epi.

- Wait, did they break up? I don't get it. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SAY "I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE YOU ANYMORE" instead of some dumb little thing like "You know me too well". I'm confuuuused.

- Aaw Jesse recycles. :guffaw:Seriously, I did not get this ending. Especially with Natalia and Calleigh, doing whatever they were doing. Gardening? And were they together or at their own houses? XD

- Nice little note from H. *sniff*

- It's over? Aaaw, man, that was not good enough for the leaving of Eric Delko. I guess since he's going to be in a few more episodes (how, I have no idea) it's not really time for a big thing. :confused:

This episode was so country compared to normal. I don't think there was one part of it that took place in the city besides the restaurant, hospital, and MDPD. It was all farms, woohoo.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I enjoyed this episode. Everyone got screentime, there was even a scene where Natalia, Eric, Ryan, H and Calleigh are together in one room! That scene reminded me of the scenes in CSI NY where the team discusses the case together

Jesse, Ryan and Walter I love these three. They are like the three musketeers!

Great to see Alexx again, she knows Eric well and knows that something was bothering him. Calleigh noticed the same. You could see that being a CSI was taking its toll on Eric, I understand him wanting a break.

Loved what H did to the owner of Bixton

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:( No Eric don't go :(

Ok now that I got that out of my system

Eric without a shirt WOO HOO!

Look its Alexx...I missed her and she missed Eric

Eric was looking at that ring...me thinks he's got ideas...

Eric looked like a lost puppy...I needed to hold him

Calleigh looked pretty

Look all of them in the same room! YAY! (especially since Jesse wasn't there, sorry guys, he still hasn't grown on me)

WOO HOO! Go Frank!

Super Horatio on the case once again, with his trusty sidekick Jesse

Walter is still making me laugh, I am still liking him

The scene between Eric, Calleigh, Natalia & Walter really made me laugh

NO ERIC DON'T GO :(

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

I loved tonight's episode storyline was very cool with the E Coli thing, and the gentically altered corn kinda creepy in a way too. Kinda makes you think about what you eat. :shifty: The screen time was well balanced and we got some scenes with everybody talking about the case I loved it. Also loved that it took place mostly out in the country and barely any of it was in the city, so nice little change of scenery.

Also still loving the trio of Ryan, Jesse, and Walter the scenes with these three guys are always really fun to watch. When the were doing the illegal search of the fields I was totally expecting one of them to get caught. Was kinda freaked when we saw somebody with a gun try to sneak up on Jesse.

"We have badges. These rural guys hardly have educations." That made me laugh cause the guy ended up asking for a warrant almost right away. :lol:

I absolutly loved how Horatio got the guy's confession on tape :thumbsup: hope that kid's family won the court case . Also I was really happy to see Alexx again in the episode :) Also kinda nice seeing little shots of what everybody was doing after they got off work.

7. kljmiami

kljmiami Dead on Arrival

I'm at a loss too. Was that a break up or not???? Also, what became of Eric's dad????????????

8. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I think this is the writers' version of an olive branch to the non-Jesse fans and give them something to be happy about, to show that they, the writers, still care about the old team dynamic without shoving Jesse down the fans' throats.

For the non-Jesse fans, this should be joyous occasion as it shows that the writers actually CARE about your views to have this scene.

And really, it was kinda nice to see the old team one more time before Eric leaves permenantly. And even me, a proud Jesse fan, is kinda glad that this scene didn't include Jesse, this was an obvious tribute to the old team, so having Jesse there would not have been appropriate. There are always other times for Jesse to be included.;)

On that note, I can't stop laughing whenever I see Jesse, Ryan, and Walter together! LOL! Those three just seems to get into trouble wherever they go! They really are the "Three Musketeers"!!!! What a funny and cute trio!:lol: Miami writers take notice, these three together is definitely a keeper!!!!

9. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I haven't cried this much since Speedle died. Let's begin!

Delko's leaving, no!!! :( :( :(

Alexx returned :D And we got a glimpse of the ER. I thought it was awesome to see Alexx's new job in action! :D (Don't get me started on the shock thing though. Right to 360??? No, never!!)

Calleigh and Delko's scene, aw. I miss them, but I was a bit confused because didn't they break up a few episodes ago? :S

Delko's shirtless :drool:

Frank, WOOT, in all his awesomeness man! :D

Walter is a cool guy! :D

Where was Valera though? :S

I wish there was a scene between Ryan and Delko one last time before he left :(

10. CSIKitty

CSIKitty Dead on Arrival

good episode. really freaked me out with the e coli and genetic corn. weird. lol. I was glad to see the whole team working together and discussing the case as one.

I still love Jesse, Ryan, and Walter together. They crack me up. Walter was so skeptical and Ryan and Jesse just drag him along, doing things their way. I loved Jesse coming up and looking in the well, 'how many cards did you put in?' and Ryan, 'Walter dropped the whole bag.' I'm beginning to actually enjoy Ryan. To me, he never seemed to fit anywhere and now he has his little gang and fits into the dynamic perfectly.

Haha, Frank tackling that guy. definitely one of the best parts of tonight. 'Well we're at a paradox cause I didn't start chasing you till you started running.'

I freaked when I saw the guy coming at Jesse with a gun. I really liked the ending. The note from H made it seem like the old days where he actually cared about the team and interacted with them. I liked how each of the team members were doing their part to garden, harvest, recycle. The case obviously made an impact on each of them and it was obviously a note from the writers to 'Go Green.'

11. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I agree with ya! For years Ryan was the odd-man out, even though the team loved him and accepted him, there were moments when it was clear that Ryan still didn't belong with them, that he was somehow still separated, and that the team hasn't gotten over him replacing Speed, there was always that lingering sense of bitterness and resentment that normally never rears its ugly head until Ryan does something wrong like break protocol or something.

But with Walter and Jesse, I think Ryan's found an easy dynamic to fit into. Walter and Jesse has no expectations about who Ryan should be or how he should act, all three of them started a clean slate and just became good friends. To Walter and Jesse, Ryan wasn't a replacement, Ryan was just Ryan to them. It's nice to see Ryan with Walter and Jesse and not having to worry about being the newbie or replacement. He's just one of the boys with those two!:p

I did too! I was like yelling "NOOOOO!!! He's not ready for any Whumpage yet!!!!":lol: Besides, we wouldn't want Horatio's knickers in a twist.....I mean, he did kinda freaked out last time when he couldn't see Jesse among the hostages when the "bad" guy was supposedly heading for the chopper...LOL!

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah that was a little confusing, and they haven't mentioned Eric's dad have they? If they did at all this season I think I missed it. Eric's send off wasn't too bad either I guess, don't know if I am going to miss him that much though. He is suppose to be in more episodes right? Since we didn't see Jesse and Eric interacting at all maybe we can get some in a latter episode it would be kinda interesting to watch.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay first of all, is there a new ep next week or not? It said "stay tuned for scenes to the next episode" yet they didnt' show any, just a preview for "The Good Wife". :confused:

Okay, onto the episode. I liked it, but it was creepy. :lol:

Eric/Alexx hug is cute.

I would hate it if a guy put a ring in my food or drink. Knowing my luck, I'd swallow the stupid thing. :lol:

Eric looks good. Nice to see Alexx again.

Man that lady at the diner sure was hostile to Calleigh. :lol:

Jesse saying he needs to see the workers' green cards- nicely played, Jess!

Nice tackle, Frank. :lol: at him calling that guy superfly.

Jesse: How many cards did you put down there?
    Ryan: Walter spilled the bag.
    Walter: I told you not to set it there. :guffaw: These three are so like brothers. I love it!

Ryan stepped in feces. Eww! I'm guessing his OCD will tell him to burn his shoes when he gets home. :lol:

This makes me not want to eat lettuce anywhere anymore. :lol:

Eric and Jesse are in the same room. Wow! They didn't really speak to each other, but it was cool to see them both there.

Groovy little tune playing while Natalia is processing.

I cracked up when Cal walked up and asked Eric is Nat was done yet and Eric said she hadn't said anything and Natalia goes "really?" :lol: Then Walter walks up and says, "is she done yet?" :guffaw: And she just looks at them and tells them she's working as fast as she can. :lol:

Agh! Split-screen annoyance!

Aww at Eric putting the ring on the girl's finger.

Wow... the screentime was pretty decent... except Frank only got one scene. Oh well.

E/C seems to have parted as friends I guess? I dunno... I was a little confused by that scene.

We got shirtless Eric in the beginning of the episode and shirtless Jesse at the end of the episode. Is that supposed to be significant? :lol: Loved at the end that they showed Cal and Nat gardening and Walter/Ryan going to help with those crops or whatever. That was nice.

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah I didn't seen any promo or anything it said stay tuned and then just jumped to the news for me I was so annoyed about that. Loved the green card thing Jesse knew exactly what to say to get the guy to cooperate I loved it. :) Yeah I've loving the trio and it was totally seeing something like a brotherly type of bonding there, makes me happy :). As somebody else said the "the three musketeers. :thumbsup:"

The only split screen that really bugged me was when we saw cuts of them gathering the samples of crops and at the same time Walter and Ryan were testing them. :confused: That was really bothersome to me.

Also glad to see I wasn't the only one confused at the E/C scene at the end, okay please writers does that mean they broke up or what? :confused: I mean geez couldn't they try to be a little more clear for us viewers.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The split screen that bugged me was when Eric, Nat, Walter and Cal were all in the same room and they did a split screen of all four of them. Now that's jsut dumb to me. Doing a split screen where one character is one place and the other is another is one thing... but when they're all right there in the same place? That's just weird.