Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Have you ever heard some people talk and they just don't make a lot of sense? CM is like that. I really think that Naren Shankar should do the talking even if he's second in command. I think he put it that Jorja is having fun, they all are having fun and that's a good thing. Jorja is close with George. She's close with Marg. She's close with Eric. Everyone says such good things about her from the show so it's not so farfetched to think that her being back feels "maybe a little more right" to them.

The cast lost three close friends in the last two years. That has got to hurt. Then they had to get used to two new people. Not offending the new people but that isn't easy either. Now they have a familiar face back like George said in a recent video. So maybe things are again a little more right.

And CM should speak from a script only....cause she certainly doesn't know how to excite Jorja fans while not alienating others...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CM didn't say the "glue" that held the team together, she said " the glue to help 'reform' [change for the better] the team, that's different. Losing Warrick and Grissom and then her they were sad and down in the dumps having her back will bring some happiness back in their lives. And CM has clout and I admire her, she's got tenacity and keeps on delivering extrodinary stories [that this is where the word "glue" fits] keeps fans riveted year after year. I'm thrilled, [that besides two former members are sadly gone, one might return for "guest spots"] it's almost like before. And I think the character Sara has grown and is a happier healthier girl, then long ago, and got what she wanted in a life partner, and will bring that attitude to the team~[​IMG]

And a link which at this point is 'gossip' but never-the-less it's news~

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Petersen-set-for-CSI-return-606795.html

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I hear ya, but CM has been slighting the other cast members since before the season began and even last season.

Remember just because George and Marg have said they're happy Jorja is back, doesn't mean they actually are. They have to say that, however, they probably are happy. I'd like to know how George and Marg really feel about all the comments CM has made. I mean she has basically said that they don't have what it takes to carry the show or any of them. I'd be pissed and I wouldn't be surprised that they are too.

Now I'll be even more concerned about Nick's screen time and what not. He's finally getting his due and now with Sara back, I have the feeling that the season is going to center on her and Ray.

Nick, however, is now one of Sara's bosses, so they could have some fun with that. :lol:

Desertwind, I totally get what you're saying in you previous post, I do, but it doesn't change the fact that she is offending the other actors, that have STUCK with show, and didn't leave. CM is too in-love with Sara and Grissom to think of anyone else, except Ray.

4. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I agree to that, but I think it's important to remember that it's Carol who's slighting the cast, not Jorja. Not that I think you're blurring that line (Wicked_Witch is very reasonable!), but I've seen many people essentially blame Jorja for something that was, IMO clearly screwed up with and without her. CM and the lot HAVE been running CSI into the ground and slighting the cast. That's on CM.

5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

DLA just posted a link to his Twitter account saying that it has been confirmed that Jorja Fox is returning indefinitely, but there are still no plans for the return of Grissom

http://bit.ly/BW0Yv

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree with you. In fact, why don't they just fire her and put one of the other writers in charge.

Which confirms what I just said above..she needs to gooooooo!!!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want to know why they don't make plans for Grissom to come back...wonder how long they'll wait.

Why don't they just say he's living in Vegas, doing something else? He wouldn't have to be onscreen really in that case...and it'd be easier if Billy does decide to come back.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Don't worry, I don't think it's Jorja slighting them, I know it's CM and it is just wrong.

9. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I'm a huge George Eads fan and I know full well that it's CM's alleged remarks that has gotten people riled up. I know that George and Jorja have been friends since before CSI so I have no doubt that he loves having his buddy on the set with him. That's why Nick and Sara scenes work so well.

But, as always, I'm leary of the written word. I don't trust reporters even in the least little bit and I believe, based on personal experience, that they'll do anything to stir the pot. CM may not even have said what she did in that context.

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Which is all the more reason that fans should not jump to conclusions where no evidence is present. Before the premiere Naren Shankar said that Jorja's episodes would not be just a cameo, that she would be featured in each one of her episodes. People JUMPED to the conclusion that 5 out of the 23/24 episodes of the season were going to be all about Sara. Well her first two were not all about anyone in particular.

11. erep

erep Witness

I think CM is taking it from the slings and arrows department in this thread. I feel like defending her -- she may have misspoken (she might even do that more than others, I don't know), but I think we should all move on. 'Kay?

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I see your point, but CM has done this before, which explains our anger.

13. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

TPTB, as a whole, haven't been as supportive of the entire CSI cast as they could be, and have a tendency to single out characters who, by their nature, are rather divisive. Jorja and Laurence are both good actors, but Sara and Langston are pretty much "Love 'em or Hate 'em" characters, with little middle ground apparent. Because of that, when TPTB hold those actors up above the others, it makes the fans of everyone else feel like they, and their idols, are being dissed. They're not giving equal time and treatment to everyone, and it whomps.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

This is from our one CSIFiles

Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to say it. :wtf: Sara helped out, then went to see Grissom, and is not back in Vegas, boy this is going to be one expensive marriage. :lol:

So what? She can just leave, whenever she wants, to visit her husband and the rest of the team have to pick up her slack? (sarcasm)

Boy, when I start a new job (or come back to one), I wish I could take a vacation that fast. :rolleyes:

Alright, I know it's tptb, are they serious? Now if Nick, Catherine, or Greg have a long distance romance does this mean they just go visit their significant other when they want too? :p

So, tptb want us to believe that Sara and Grissom are so fulfilled in their marriage that don't have to live in the same country, :wtf:, Sara will just pop on over to Paris to visit her husband (because Lord knows Paris and Vegas are just a hop, skip, and jump away from each other) when she and/or he needs to see each other, that these two can afford these trips back and forth, Sara can now do the job after leaving Vegas TWICE because she couldn't handle it and then don't explain how she suddenly can, that Sara has waited more than 10-years to be with the one she loves and she is now married to that person, but doesn't want to be with him (how many women would do this? Not me)? Alright, what am I missing?

Oh, that proves my point, that every episode that Sara appears in will have to mention the 'marriage'.

Tptb are seriously whacked. Ok, rant over, for now. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.