'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

From what I know, after this scene aired, viewers were directed to the CBS website for a small scene where Erica tells Ryan that there is a mole in the lab.

Griffon: I looked for it on YouTube but couldn't find it. Sorry

2. monay

monay Civilian

CSI:

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching [removed link],each episode is always new and fresh. Each character in [removed link] is very well developed,each character's background and current issues are presented in a dramatic way.great scripts, great plots' great murders, great charactors and great crimes . I am really addicted to this show........

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
  3. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

This is indeed the mole scene. It was six minutes long and aired immediatelly after Urban Hellraiser on the CBS website, but now it seems that they took the video off. Anyhow, we in Europe cannot watch these videos on the CBS site directly due to copyright issues. And the scene was never aired here in France, neither did they put it onto the DVD.

So I would be very happy if somebody here on the forum could help, perhaps having a copy or posting it as a download torrent.

4. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Divorce Party was on here last night(we are so far behind its unreal)lucky Kyle having such a generous father as Horatio,anyway what I don't get is why Julia gave up Kyle so easily, especially when she didn't steal the drugs from the lab,and she told Horatio "I am good mother"(I know she was out of it in the the car at the begining of the the epi).And what is going on with the doc.

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Well this is a theory, but I don't think Julia had any fight in her when you look at the condition she was in to take Kyle back.

As for Tara, you will learn in due time.. :)

6. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

7. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Nope :rolleyes::(

I really wonder how they're doing and whether or not Madison survived.

8. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

In episode 8.02 Hostile Takeover I know in the spoilers it said that Eric called Natalia to ask if they were ok or if Calleigh was ok, was that scene actually on the episode because if it was I missed it, does anybody know what part of the ep. it was in if it was (beggining, end ....) or even better if there is a link for the video? thankss

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I don't want to spoil you, but Eric was mentioned just once right at the beginning of the episode when Natalia & Calleigh talked about the shooting at the end of s7.

So the famous scene you're talking about was never shown...at least I didn't see it and I'm pretty sure no one saw it ;)

This is the classic spoiler which gets ereased during the actual episode...such a shame :shifty:

10. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

I watched "Wolfe in sheeps Clothing" last night,(still catching up over here) it was good,sorry to all you Calleigh and Eric romance fans but I am not liking it at all,anyway, a couple of weeks ago in an epi Tara stole drugs from the lab and I was wondering will that story line continue in the season I'm watching now? and, when does the new season start or has it already?

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

The story continues this season....you find out, completely, what's going on. The new season started here 2+ weeks ago. Episode three is Monday night (10/5).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I've already seen the episode It's just that I knew there weren't going to be hardly any mentions of Eric so I didn't pay 100% attention to it when I was watching it and yeah I did see when he was metioned at the beggining I just hoped I had maybe missed the other bit that was so talked about in the spoilers! thanks !

13. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I have a general CSI miami question, Is it true that each week the shows have certain colors that are coordinated into the scenes? for example: The colors are black, orange and green, all the extras and actors wear this color. I heard a rumor that they do...

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yes, it is true. I've heard Eva LaRue talk about it, & I believe one of tptb have mentioned it as well.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep, that's absolutely right. I think almost everyone from the cast mentioned it by now. And if I recall it correctly also one of the wardrobe people mentioned it on the CSI:Miami magazine (gosh, I can't find it anymore LOL).

Though, it looks like things are changing just a little bit ;)