Quotes You Wanna But Probably Will Never Hear On CSI: NY.

Carolyn_333

Pathologist
The other "Quotes" thread has reached over 1000. So I'm starting this one. Here's a link to the last "Quotes" thread.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=49556

And a quote of post #1007 in the last "Quotes" thread.

robotnik22, you inspired me. :hugegrin:

~Mac and Stella are in the black Avalanche going through a drive thru window at a fast food place.~
Mac: I want 2 burgers with cheese. I want extra pickles on one and I want extra cheese and extra tomatoes on the other and hold the onions on both. I also want a small Dr. Pepper and a small diet Coke.
Lady on the speaker: Would you like any fries with that?
Mac: No
Lady: How about chicken nuggets?
Mac: No.
Lady: How about tater tots?
Lady: How about onion rings?
Lady: How about cheese sticks?
Lady: How about fried jalepeno peppers filled with cream cheese?
Lady: How about reservations for you and your girlfriend at the finest restaurant in New York City?
Mac(spots the camera looking down at where you give your order): She's not my girlfriend, she's my co-worker.
Lady: Co-workers can becomes lovers and lovers can become married couples and married couples can become parents. Just look at your other co-workers Danny and Lindsay.
Mac: What is this? A drive thru eating place or a drive thru match making service?
Lady: Both.
Mac: Forget the order. I'll go somewhere else.
~Mac pulls out of line.~
~Mac at another drive thru window.~
Lady: May I take your order or are you gonna get grumpy and pull out of line again?
Mac: YOU!!!
Stella: I think I can explain.
~Stella points towards the top driver's side corner of the windshield.~
~Mac leans over towards Stella to see what Stella is pointing to.~
Mac: Carolyn333. I should've known. What happened? You run out of ways to tease, torture and humiliate Horatio and his team?
Me: No. It's just Horatio and his team are too easy to tease, torture and humiliate. You and your team are more of a challenge. It's take more creative thinking on my part. Plus, I like a challenge.
Mac: Come on, Stella. Let's go to Miami. It's probably safer there.
Me: Don't bet on it.
~Mac shoots the speaker a dirty look then burns rubber leaving.~

Last edited:
(Danny and Flack go to Sid's house where he has a dog that smokes a pipe.)
Danny: Hey lil doggy...*pats dog*
Sid: Yeah that's Buster.
Flack: Why does he smoke a pipe?
Sid: It keeps him from going insane
Danny:*tries to take pipe from dog's mouth but it growls at him and Danny flinches*
Sid: Yeah , i wouldn't do that Danny cos he'll bite.
Danny: Why?
Sid: It's his special pipe.
Danny and Flack: *walk past dog but it growls at Danny*
(Another dude,where's my car parody)

Hahaha, I can completely imagine Sid having a dog like that. You really dislike 'Dude, where's my car', by the way?

A quote I never want to hear on CSI NY is

Danny: 'I got a machine gun/flamethrower/something bigger than a handgun'.

Now, I love Danny, but he's emotional, impulsive, and kind of twitchy. Nothing wrong with that, it's what makes Danny 'Danny' but those three things do not make me at all comfortable with the idea of Danny with any kind of serious weapon. It would look hot, but I'd be scared. I know Danny can shoot, but he has a tendency to fire wild when he does so. If the zombie apocalypse comes, I would love to have the NY team in my house/shelter/bunker, but Mac, Stella, Flack, and Hawkes can have the heavy weaponry, Danny only gets a pile of rocks. He is a good shot with those! I'd even be happy to give Sid or Adam a machine gun or flamethrower or whatever rather than Danny. Except they would be the ones recounting odd bits of knowledge about zombies.

So here's another quote I can imagine hearing:
Danny: 'I got a machine gun!'
Mac, Stella, Flack, Hawkes, Lindsay, Adam, Sid and everyone in the vicinity : 'Oh S**T'

Hmm, I think Danny would love to 'play' with the machine gun/flamethrower or whatever that's bigger than the handgun. But I am not sure anyone actually would allow him to use it just to shoot someone. But, I am convinced he would love to 'play' or use it at the lab, if any case would require that.

Hmm, I think Danny would love to 'play' with the machine gun/flamethrower or whatever that's bigger than the handgun. But I am not sure anyone actually would allow him to use it just to shoot someone. But, I am convinced he would love to 'play' or use it at the lab, if any case would require that.
He and Adam would both love to play with it! Mac too. Boys and their toys.:lol:

I thought FlackAngel's story was hilarious. Yet I feel soo stupid. As I use both web cam and youtube, and videos aren't uploaded that easily on youtube. Or have I missed something?

I know that, but I had to warp reality a bit to make it funny :p

You'll probably never see this on CSI NY:

Stella: Now that's Angell's dead my usual strong spirit is lost. I don't know what to do anymore.
Adam: With my sudden self confidence I want to ask you to my apartment for a night of passion.
Stella: You've always been the cutest one in the lab who cares about age, Look at Demi Moore.
Adam: Yes, we've been building up to this for a year, It makes total sense to move in this direction. Remember that time I gave you a nervous laugh and asked if you were okay - that's practically second base.
Stella: Yes, this is completely not awkward at all.

Oh wait, we did see this on CSI NY:wtf:. My Bad, or maybe their bad....whatever. :lol:

You'll probably never see this on CSI NY:

Stella: Now that's Angell's dead my usual strong spirit is lost. I don't know what to do anymore.
Adam: With my sudden self confidence I want to ask you to my apartment for a night of passion.
Stella: You've always been the cutest one in the lab who cares about age, Look at Demi Moore.
Adam: Yes, we've been building up to this for a year, It makes total sense to move in this direction. Remember that time I gave you a nervous laugh and asked if you were okay - that's practically second base.
Stella: Yes, this is completely not awkward at all.

Oh wait, we did see this on CSI NY:wtf:. My Bad, or maybe their bad....whatever. :lol:

LOOOOOOL!!!:bolian:

McasLady

He and Adam would both love to play with it! Mac too. Boys and their toys.:lol:

no problems with Mac playing with big guns or Danny either, but i'm a wee afraid of what Adam could do with such a thing :rommie:

Re: Quotes You Want To But Will Probably Never Hear On CSI: NY.

I posted this in the previous "Quotes" thread.
Of all the posts I made in the previous "Quotes" thread, this is my favorite.
So, now I'm gonna post it again here.

Mac: Adam?! You slept with Adam? What happened? Wasn't Flack available?
Stella: You mean you'd rather I'd slept with Flack.
Mac: No. I'd rather you didn't sleep with either of them. But if it had to be one of them instead of me, why couldn't it have been Flack?
Stella: Blame the writers.
Mac: Well, you and the writers have got the Smack fans buzzing like angry bees.
Stella: Sorry.
Mac: Tell it to the judge. Stella Bonasera, you're under arrest.
Stella: What?!?!?! You can't be serious, Mac.
Mac: I am serious. You're under arrest for solicitation, contributing to the delinquency of a minor...
Stella: Adam is an adult!!!
Mac: ...and statutory rape of a minor.
Stella: I just told you, Adam is an adult.
Mac: You have the right to remain silent. Use it.
Stella: UH!!!

Last edited:
Producers: Okay people , our budget has declined even more than before so we're going to have to make like South Park, which means that every character is going to be made out of cardboard....
P.V: What does this mean for the actors?
Producers: Well ,it means that the actors will no longer be playing their parts, instead, we will be playing them.

Back