Quotes You Wanna But Probably Will Never Hear On CSI: NY.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I know, considering the fact that Mac and Stella were really good friends and had known each other a long time. It's as if she's just fallen off the face of the Earth.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

This is the one scenario that would have been fun at the end. Although I'd hate to see them break up for a while yet...everyone retires eventually, but if Mac HAD to...

Mac: I brought you all together to announce that I'm retiring...for good this time. It's been wonderful working with you all, and I know that our friendships will continue hopefully for the rest of our lives. I'll miss this job greately, but it's time for me to spend more time with Christine. I do know who will be taking my place as head of the lab...and you'll all likely be pleased. Stella is coming back to take the job.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Danny: now you're sure of where your and Christine's outfits are from,right? I don't wanna hqve to process either one of you.
    Mac: it's good, there were no corpses involved this time.
    Danny: I hope so.
    Mac: I do recall a talk we had during that case...someone who said I scared him talking about love.
    Danny: If you'd told me then where I'd be now, I'd have said you were insane.