George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I looked. Nick's original birthday was August 18, 1971 which is the day after Grissom's (August 17).

On 'Turn Turn Turn' he's birthday was 2-9-71.

I'm just curious if Nick has hit the big 4-0 like George already has...cause we know Nick's birth month and day but not the year

I was looking at the Canadian version of TV Guide online and after scrolling down to the bottom of the page a very handsome Texan appeared with the caption of 'Dateable Dudes'. I clicked on the link and it was an article dated February 22 and talking about the TV show Bachelor. The upshot of this is the writer of the article felt that some of the characters on TV would be better bachelors than the guys that have been on the show. Nick came in at 27 out of 30 :) Now we all know that Nick should be #1 but I'll settle for the fact that he made the list.

That's cool that you found this! Thanks for sharing!

Yup, he would be #1. I'm glad that they are not listed in order as to who would be the best choice.

Now vote for him, too!

He is #1 in my book! :D

Someone must have been worried. This was on vegasoul's (Dustin Lee Abraham) Twitter today.

"LoL. Thanks. Just know Eads is not leaving. He's personally told me he's IN till the end. "​

I've heard George say in interviews that he was staying till the end for several years now. :thumbsup:

Susan

I'm glad, because I would not be happy if he left! :lol:

However, playing devil's advocate here, but if something better came along, you never know. :shifty:

Although, he seems like he has a strong sense of loyalty, so there you have it.

I think that George will stay no matter what HE has stated he loves the variety in the show between the different directors and since they are able to act on what they feel the scene should be vs. other shows where you are stuck to the script written.

Excellent Nick last night and with a slightly funny story line :lol: I loved the scene in the blonde's apartment with the guitar :lol: and before that Doc giving Nick a lesson on guitars. I think Doc was going to use the saw to Nick if Nick had touched that guitar :lol:

Nick also looked like he was enjoying the concert at the end there :) Does George like Rascal Flatts?

George's outfits were :drool: as always last night. He does look good in black. Hell he looks good in anything but that shiny suit he wore in Australia. Nothing wrong with the colour it was the shininess that was a problem :eek:

I have to agree - he looked really good last night. Although, I don't like his hair that short. Loved the apartment scene - very funny.

I thought that Nick & Doc's guitar-topsy was funny. Nick would have had that guitar hitting him over the head if he had touched it with that saw. :lol:

I also thought that he and Greg with that rather 'rabid' fangirl was hilarious. :guffaw:

The tough guy act with the other band members and then telling them to work it out he was going to security.

Nick also looked like he was enjoying the concert at the end there :) Does George like Rascal Flatts?

According to this, which I found yesterday and put in the Unshockable thread he's at least familiar with their music. He did seem to be enjoying it there in the end. :lol:

George's outfits were :drool: as always last night. He does look good in black. Hell he looks good in anything but that shiny suit he wore in Australia. Nothing wrong with the colour it was the shininess that was a problem :eek:

I may want him in white more often but you're right - he does look good in black. :drool:

Susan

Just saw some new Nick pictures in the Spoiler picture thread. I must say, we Nick fans have been very lucky with the new episode pictures.

The pictures are from another Nick/Ray case. Is it just me, or have they been working alot of cases together?

The pictures are from another Nick/Ray case. Is it just me, or have they been working alot of cases together?

Nope it's just not you as I've noticed Nick and Ray have been working a lot of case together. I wonder if Nick is still trying to figure Ray out with regards to his past and dad.

Nope it's just not you as I've noticed Nick and Ray have been working a lot of case together. I wonder if Nick is still trying to figure Ray out with regards to his past and dad.

I hope he's still trying to figure out Ray's past because I would really like to see him work with Greg, Catherine, & Sara more.

Found this transcript on jorjafox.net. She talks about filming the opening sequence in Family Affair with George.

-------------------------

"Being Partnered With George Eads in The Season 10 Opener

I was very, very lucky -- not only because I love George Eads like a brother -- that I was partnered up with him, but George had had, he'd gone through pretty serious back surgery this past summer and so when they were setting up who was going to be where and what characters were doing, because he still sort of - he's about 90% there on his strength, he's been working very hard to get up to par, they set George and I in, probably, the simplest pose of the group. I thought "How lucky am I that I get to be next to George." *laughter* Cause that's why I, in a way, get to do something simple.

I decided that Sara's sort of a little bit by the book, so she's holding her gun in a very, sort of textbook police officer way. George Eads, being the cowboy that he is, is all "I'm gonna do it a little fancier, and I'm gonna have my gun -- one arm kind of bent and looking around the corner." I think we both underestimated when we started the night how long we were going to have to hold those guns in the air without flinching. Without moving at all. It was very hard work for George that night, to do that, over the course of that time, still getting his strength back. "

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back