George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have to comment about last week's show.

I think this episode as well as some of the others this season has really shown how far Nicky has come.

He is definitely not the Nick we knew when the show first started. Yes, he's still there, but he has grown so much. We definitely see more of a leader in him.

Nope, he isn't that naive boy from Texas anymore. Vegas has been hard on him and he's always come through. I'm sure that has something to do with that Texan in him. ;)

Nick and Catherine work well together, though they always have, but I digress because I still miss him and Warrick together. :( It would have been interesting to see who Catherine would have promoted if Warrick was still around. I still think it would have been Nick and that could have been interesting with Warrick below him. :lol:

I think, secretly, it bugs the hell out of Hodges. :lol:

Oh and that line to Wendy when he said "that a girl", well that just melted my heart and that smile wasn't bad either. :adore:

I totally agree with you there, Speedy :) Even though that I just loved the last scene of last weeks epi :adore: I like that Catherine is still calling him Nicky, even though he is her assistent supervisor. And Nick's smile at the end, as he sped up the car was just too cute for words :luvlove:

Nick and Catherine work well together, though they always have, but I digress because I still miss him and Warrick together. :( It would have been interesting to see who Catherine would have promoted if Warrick was still around. I still think it would have been Nick and that could have been interesting with Warrick below him. :lol:
I truly miss Warrick and I find Nick's scenes with Greg and Catherine don't have the same punch as his scenes with Warrick did. I wished Warrick had stayed on.

Oh and that line to Wendy when he said "that a girl", well that just melted my heart and that smile wasn't bad either. :adore:

<-----You mean this smile? :D I could stare at this pic all day! :)

I was thinking lately too how much he's change and matured. I love the "old" Nicky, but I also love the "new" Nick. It's great to see the character adapt to the changes he's been through in the show. Very realistic, in my opinion.

I loved the original Nicky But this season's is really HOT!!!! His attitude and maturity really have grown and I love it and Him more because he is really growing into his character and lookin FINE!!!!!!!!! by the way. Almost in a ( must go to another site to deflect the thought) swoon kind of way, at least he is feeling better with his back and all and not struggling as much as he was in Season9 just my opinion

Who in here would like to go find a Galaxie magazine? (I'm snowed in again! :rolleyes:)

"CSI hunks George Eads and Eric Szmanda talk about their exciting lives on the show." :)

I've checked their website it's like the 15th - 19th issue but I don't think they have any of the stories from it up on the website. :(

Susan

ETA: Someone over on Nick_Discussion Livejournal e-mailed them and its only sold in Malaysia & Singapore. :( Anyone want to join me in praying that they post it on their blog? :lol:

Last edited:
ETA: Someone over on Nick_Discussion Livejournal e-mailed them and its only sold in Malaysia & Singapore. :( Anyone want to join me in praying that they post it on their blog? :lol:

I will get down on my knees and pray to the gods of the world wide web that it shows up somewhere for us to see :lol:

Go Canada Go

Who in here would like to go find a Galaxie magazine? (I'm snowed in again! :rolleyes:)

"CSI hunks George Eads and Eric Szmanda talk about their exciting lives on the show." :)

I've checked their website it's like the 15th - 19th issue but I don't think they have any of the stories from it up on the website. :(

Susan

I saw that last night and was trying to figure it out. Anyone know anyone in Malaysia and Singapore?

Geesh if we can't read the item or get the magazine, then please don't let me see a news item about it. Not knowing is better than knowing that you can't read it. :scream:

"Just a walk in the park"

ATTENTION ALL GEORGE EADS FANS!!!

STYLE NETWORK is airing"JUST A WALK IN THE PARK" Wed. 1:00pm CST in case anyone was interested

I know I will watch ( I never saw it )

Yeah the George part sounds interesting..the Eric part not so much..but the George part..woo hoo!

PLEASE let someone find it and post it!!!

( My futurecsi) love your avi looks similar to my cat on my laptop)

Thanks..that's Keyboard Cat..he's an internet meme who people like to attach at the end of videos of people screwing up. Kind of like the days of burlesque when the hook came out and pulled the person off stage when they goofed up.

Nick Stokes - A good dog to hunt with. :lol:

I also like what he says about not understanding why people want to leave the show. :)

Class. The man has it!

Thanks, Frickangel, for finding the magazine and scanning for us! :)

Thanks to frickangel for posting the George/Eric article and Blackflag for re-posting it here its awesome ( adds to scrapbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back