George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent Nick last night :)

and that plaid shirt :drool: :drool: :drool: hot damn :drool: :drool: :drool:

Was it my imagination or did George's accent seem thicker last night :) I noticed it seemed more pronounced at the beginning of the show.

I sometime wonder if the writers check with the actors before a line is selected. Was Nick the only one that was shorter for his age at 14 or was George also.

The scene where Nick was processing Will's body reminded me so much of 4x4. Sad in both cases but Nick has such a gentle and kind way of processing the bodies of children. All the CSI's are respectful when processing the dead but for Nick doing children it's always only music playing and no banter. I wonder if George wants it that way or if it's just a trait that Nick has picked up over the years.

The scene where Nick was processing Will's body reminded me so much of 4x4. Sad in both cases but Nick has such a gentle and kind way of processing the bodies of children. All the CSI's are respectful when processing the dead but for Nick doing children it's always only music playing and no banter. I wonder if George wants it that way or if it's just a trait that Nick has picked up over the years.

Oh exactly! I thought that too. I thought this scene would be great for one of those "then and now" themes in the Ward. ;)

He did a nice job last night. This has been a great season for him. :)

Oh exactly! I thought that too. I thought this scene would be great for one of those "then and now" themes in the Ward. ;)

He did a nice job last night. This has been a great season for him. :)

I don't know about anyone else, but this season is reminding me quite a bit of season 5, both in general tone and in the way Nick seems to be front-and-centre more times than he isn't. Given the way s5 ended, though, this does make me a touch nervous for what the end of s10 has in store!

I also thought his accent was thicker last night, especially in the beginning. I love the way he says Jim.

And, I like how the scene when he was processing the boy was similar to 4x4. He shows that Nick still has that caring side of him.

Loved the jeans, not crazy about the shirt.

He looked tired last night, in his scene with Wendy - hope he isn't pushing himself to hard.

and that plaid shirt :drool: :drool: :drool: hot damn :drool: :drool: :drool:
I wasn't so fond of that shirt watching last night but it grew on me while I was capping. :lol: I like it now, although I think he still looks better in darker plaids. :)

Was it my imagination or did George's accent seem thicker last night :) I noticed it seemed more pronounced at the beginning of the show.
:shifty: I'm going to have to watch again with the sound up. I didn't notice last night and I cap with the sound turned off. Another reason to watch it again. :D Not that I need one though. :lol:

When he put his hand on Will's head I immediately thought of 4x4 and when he found the 'gak' in the kid's hair. I like how the scene was reminicent of 4x4. It reminded everyone how Nick really cares for the victims when they're kids. :(

Susan

With my luck I'll probably jinx us :D but have you noticed how lucky us Nick fans have been this year with the pictures of George//Nick we've been getting in show caps :) I think it just goes to show how much tbtp respect George for his dedication to the show. We've waited a long time for a steady flow of caps of Nick and I thank tptb for treating us fans to the caps :)

Hi!
Just popping in to say how much I love Nick in CSI. He and Greg are my favs! I am quite thankful that he has gotten lots of screen time this season and that there are tons of other Nick fans too!
Hope to stop by more often!
Cheers!

Welcom to Texan Charm Star_Gazer. And do check out "The Ward" for pics and screencaps. That's were we like to :drool: over our georgous Texan. :lol:

With my luck I'll probably jinx us :D but have you noticed how lucky us Nick fans have been this year with the pictures of George//Nick we've been getting in show caps :) I think it just goes to show how much tbtp respect George for his dedication to the show. We've waited a long time for a steady flow of caps of Nick and I thank tptb for treating us fans to the caps :)

I think that TPTB are feeling lucky to have him. According to Jorja he was about 90% when they started filming. There were no guarantees he was going to be ready when they started filming. He showed a lot of dedication to the show.

Me - I appreciate his dedication and TPTB for giving us all the pics. :D

Susan

I agree with all of you! We have waited a long long long time.

I'm so glad that made Nick a lead character so we get more, lots more, of him. I'm still amazed how many promo pics he has been in. :eek:

Keep it up, I say!!!!! I agree that tptb are rewarding him for his dedication. After all, he has been the only one who has said he in it to the end.

I agree with all of you! We have waited a long long long time.

I'm so glad that made Nick a lead character so we get more, lots more, of him. I'm still amazed how many promo pics he has been in. :eek:

Keep it up, I say!!!!! I agree that tptb are rewarding him for his dedication. After all, he has been the only one who has said he in it to the end.

Mee too..I'm very happy with all the George we're getting!

George is being honored at The Hellenic Times Scholarship Fund 19th Anniversary Gala. He'll be in New York on Saturday May 8th. The fund awards scholarship money to Greek American students across the U.S. (over 1.7 million to over 700 students). It's nice to hear of him getting awards outside of acting. :)

The Hellenic News of America

Anybody have $200 and a way to get to New York? :lol:

Susan

Cool!!

I would also guess that this is because he's a successful Greek-American, although I don't recall him ever speaking of his family's heritage. I believe Eads is actually a Scottish name (but I could be wrong) so it would be from his mother's side.

George is being honored at The Hellenic Times Scholarship Fund 19th Anniversary Gala. He'll be in New York on Saturday May 8th. The fund awards scholarship money to Greek American students across the U.S. (over 1.7 million to over 700 students). It's nice to hear of him getting awards outside of acting. :)

The Hellenic News of America

Anybody have $200 and a way to get to New York? :lol:

Susan

That is awesome :) Congrats on the award George. Well deserved.

And as to how to get to New York :eek: if you started walking you should be there in plenty of time to attend the ceremony :lol: Sorry I couldn't resist :D

I would also guess that this is because he's a successful Greek-American, although I don't recall him ever speaking of his family's heritage. I believe Eads is actually a Scottish name (but I could be wrong) so it would be from his mother's side.

I've only ever heard George talk about being a long standing Texan so I guess anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back