Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that worried, its normal to not get many promo pics (or spoilers) that include Greg. I thought last season was awesome as far as screen time went. I'm gonna wait and see - and hope for the best.

Now that Sara is back (rumor has it shes back for good but I hope not) maybe we will see a lot of Greg working with Sara again. Although I personally prefer him with Nick.

Well I did not think his screen time was that great last year. Yes it was better than the last 2 years but overall I still think he can be used more. Too much of his screen time last year seemed forced by having him work with Archie on things. All I ask is we see more of him actually working in the field on a case. Anyway, he wanted to get out of the lab, that is why he became a CSI, not to get stuck helping Archie and others in the lab as a CSI.

What life do you think he will have after CSI? Movies, more tv? I could see him producing... ? Just was curious what you all think.

Good question, I know he loves music so I can see him doing something in that line of work - producing. He also loves comedy so maybe a situation comedy show on TV.

He mentioned in his interview at MC that he likes being behind the scenes more. And he dabbles in writing ;) I could see him producing, directing and writing. He seems to be a multi-tasker so he could do a lot of things!

ETA: Maybe he'll write, direct and produce a musical comedy! :D

Being selfish, I would still love to have him in front of the camera. Too many of the actors I like end up being behind the scenes people and then I never see them anymore. I would love to see him on a sitcom.

Well I am hoping he will be acting in the web series he is helping produce but I have a feeling he is just behind the scenes in it.

He mentioned in his interview at MC that he likes being behind the scenes more. And he dabbles in writing ;) I could see him producing, directing and writing. He seems to be a multi-tasker so he could do a lot of things!

Right, the man is talented! Acting, production, hosting... being handsome and hot, making his fans crazy and the list goes on :lol:

And i can't say i am a good sit-com watcher but i always like to see his humorous side and i agree i am sure he can do it well.

Annnnd yeah Dizzney, i have the same feeling. Also i wonder what exactly happened to Secret Fun Time and Erockstar. I mean right now it seems he is not involved any more and started a new project. So maybe he will keep doing that hehehe...

Last edited:
I really think he'll do something behind the scenes after CSI. I don't know if there will be a season 11 and if he's going to be in it, so I really hope this will be a good season for him.

I wish he was in a promo pic for the first episode of season 10 though :( Unless of course Greg is working a solo case and he was filming his scenes while those promo pictures were taken :D Okay, probably not.

Well anyway, I read that David Rambo is writing the 4th episode, so let's hope for some good Greg moments in that ep!

A comedy series would definatel be a nice change of pace from CSI! ;)

Ankeila, I think a solo case for Greg would be awesome. I think Greg should be challenged more... Do you think well ever see Greg hook up with anyone on CSI??? :lol:Seems like they've delved into personal life of other CSI's quite a bit but not Gregs.

Annnnd yeah Dizzney, i have the same feeling. Also i wonder what exactly happened to Secret Fun Time and Erockstar. I mean right now it seems he is not involved any more and started a new project. So maybe he will keep doing that hehehe...
I think he is still involved in both, more so on Erockster but that is a radio station anyway. He can still be involved with the programming, we just do not realize it. The interviews were strictly for promoting the station he said.

As for SFT, I am not sure about that. I think they are still involved in it but I think this new web series is new pet project.

Greg definitely needs a solo case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back