Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just a month for season 10, i am trying not to worry about spoilers and Greg's screentime. The last season was better than some other seasons. I hope the new season means a little different hair, new info about Greg's past and family, friendship, interactions, humour, action, good angst, solo cases, not doing Archie's job! :)

I second that motion! :thumbsup: Well said Gremine!

I am hoping against hope that what Greg said in the Monte Carlo interview comes true. The part where he hopes Greg can be the hero one time. That would be possibly even better than angst. Although I wouldn't mind if he plays the hero AFTER some good ol' angst. And definitely more screen time.

I agree. I would love to see him in a storyline like the one he mentioned. I think he deserves one good ep about him again.

I am hoping against hope that what Greg said in the Monte Carlo interview comes true. The part where he hopes Greg can be the hero one time. That would be possibly even better than angst. Although I wouldn't mind if he plays the hero AFTER some good ol' angst. And definitely more screen time.

That would be a great character development for Greg. We'll see with the changes if the show brings more story for Greg!

Got some Eric news I just read on line. He was in SF this weekend.

A celebrity weekend in SF?

This past weekend was jam packed with events including Kraddy (the ex-Glitch Mob member) at Mighty to Treasure Fingers at Rickshaw Stop and Questlove from The Roots at 330 Ritch. On Friday, Eric Szmanda, aka the cutie Greg Sanders from C.S.I., was scene chilling out upstairs at Treasure Fingers with some friends. He kept everything discreet for the most party, but an 18+ hipster party probably would not draw the right crowd to get him noticed.

you can read the whole thing here but the above is the only mention of him.

Last edited:
Hey I was just reading a review about the new Season 9 DVD coming out and we will get a couple of small deleted Greg scenes shown. So now we know why he is not one much, they end up cutting his scenes. :(

Hey I was just reading a review about the new Season 9 DVD coming out and we will get a couple of small deleted Greg scenes shown. So now we know why he is not one much, they end up cutting his scenes. :(

Why do they do that? Why can't they cut scenes of those who have plenty to spare? :(

I guess they just do not find his scenes necessary. To me I always get the impression they wish they never made him a CSI.

They just need to let the people who know how to write his character (and don't have any trouble doing so) write his parts in all the eps instead of having one writer pen the whole episode when they can't accurately write for all the characters. It's not brain surgery, so why don't they get it? A lot of shows have certain writers that are assigned to certain characters and then it's all put together for one episode. They sit in the writing room, doing it all together. I don't know why that is so hard for tptb as CSI to comprehend.

I agree but like Dizz said at least we know they use him more than we see because his scenes are cut. It makes me feel better knowing that even though it still sucks that it happens.

Well at least we will get to see a couple new scenes of him when we get the DVD (which I will be picking up on Tuesday!)

Well at least we will get to see a couple new scenes of him when we get the DVD (which I will be picking up on Tuesday!)

I've got mine pre-ordered, but didn't realize it will be out so soon. :lol: Even though I saw it in the best buy ad this morning, it still didn't dawn on me. :lol: As of right now it says the shipping estimate is Sept 8th.

I had pre-ordered mine but canceled it. My hubby decided he wanted the Blu-ray disc instead. Don't know when I'll be getting it though.

Last edited:
Well even though I get mine tomorrow, I will only be able to watch a little of it, as I work still the next 3 days. I'll have a marathon on the weekend. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back