Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg/Eric fans where are you? Do you realize we only have a month now until the season premiere and hopefully lots of new Greg scenes to talk about? I know I am getting excited. I just hope I have something to be happy about (meaning more screen time).

Oh, I am getting excited too! Even though I don't really like the spoilers so far, but we'll see. I'll watch as long as Eric/Greg is around anyway.

On another note, this is supposedly Eric's twitter according to Dita (von Teese) so it might be really him. There's also another account on there but it was obviously not him (I still don't get why you would impersonate someone).

When I click that link I get a server error. I don't know if I believe Eric would be on Twitter, I guess its possible. I am also excited about the new season starting (even though there are a few things I am unhappy about) but hopefully we will get some decent screen time for our guy.

I keep forgetting I'm on twitter! :lol: Then when I do log on I've missed too much of the peeps I'm following!

So only a month to wait...I'm anxious but also patient at the same time. I guess, we'll get as much of Greg as we get and while I hope for lots of screen time for him, I'll try not to worry about it.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to get to see CSI: The Experience soon, as it's in Dublin :D Has anyone else been to it? I know we see Grissom, but do we see the others too? Like...Greg? :D

Sorry, been out of the loop with CSI for a while and got hooked again. Remind me what The Experience is? I remember hearing about it a while ago.. just don't remember the details!

It's an interactive thing where you can solve a crime like they do on the show. You get to use the machines and stuff I think. :)

I went to the CSI Experience in Chicago. Grissom is part of the introductory video, but all throughout the exhibit are pics/videos of the others as well. It's really cool. You get to walk through and try to solve one of three cases. Then at the end you input your info in a computer and Grissom gives you your evaluation. :lol:

They also have an exact replica of Grissom's office there. It's pretty cool.

BTW, the Experience is coming permanently to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. I may just check it out there too in a couple of months. :D

Maybe someday if I ever can take a real vacation I will go to Vegas and have to check that out.

I'm on Twitter too, although mostly to follow people. It is fun to read some celebrities tweets. :lol:

FYI, as been stated Eric_Szmanda is quoted as being Eric's twitter. Margamania and Jorja Fox Online have also stated this to be Eric's actual twitter. Just in case there was some doubt since he's actual account has not been verified yet....

Last edited:
I don't use Twitter, not even Facebook. But if i knew officially Eric Szmanda is there, i would think about having an account.

So just a month for season 10, i am trying not to worry about spoilers and Greg's screentime. The last season was better than some other seasons. I hope the new season means a little different hair, new info about Greg's past and family, friendship, interactions, humour, action, good angst, solo cases, not doing Archie's job! :)

By the way , did anyone read Stephen King's Dark Tower series here? I was cleaning my bookshelf and i saw Dark Tower and then my imagination begin to fly thinking Eric would be a good Eddie Dean :cool:

Supposedly Eric has a Facebook account too but he rarely posts on it.

Well on the picture thread we've had a couple newer photos of Eric and his hair has not really changed much at all.

I don't use Twitter, not even Facebook. But if i knew officially Eric Szmanda is there, i would think about having an account.

So just a month for season 10, i am trying not to worry about spoilers and Greg's screentime. The last season was better than some other seasons. I hope the new season means a little different hair, new info about Greg's past and family, friendship, interactions, humour, action, good angst, solo cases, not doing Archie's job! :)

By the way , did anyone read Stephen King's Dark Tower series here? I was cleaning my bookshelf and i saw Dark Tower and then my imagination begin to fly thinking Eric would be a good Eddie Dean :cool:

yes i have read all of them , and i have to agree with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back