Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a favor to ask of those of you who visit the spoiler thread. Since I feel that thread has become a hostile and negative environment I no longer want to be a part of it (its not worth the stress). So I ask that if there are any spoilers about Greg (or Greg working with Nick) if you would send me a PM or post it here in a spoiler tag. Thanks I'd appreciate it.

I'll PM ya. Do not worry about it. I still love to be spoiled. :)

Last edited:
Wojo we are trying to calm down said enviroment, please be patient. further more if there is a problem going to the mods about it is usually helpful. ;)

Thank you Destiny, I am sure that is true. But in the meantime I am sticking with my plan to stay away.

Have you guys seen this?

Gerald McCullough's Video Blog with a behind the scenes look at a scene with George and Eric. The scene is from Season 6 "Poppin' Tags". The post was ages ago so I'm sure you've all seen it. But, just in case you haven't... ;)

Have you guys seen this?

Gerald McCullough's Video Blog with a behind the scenes look at a scene with George and Eric. The scene is from Season 6 "Poppin' Tags". The post was ages ago so I'm sure you've all seen it. But, just in case you haven't... ;)

For whatever reason the video won't show for me :brickwall: I had the same trouble when it this first showed up in the George thread :scream: if anyone can makes some caps that would be appreciated :)

Have you guys seen this?

For whatever reason the video won't show for me :brickwall: I had the same trouble when it this first showed up in the George thread :scream: if anyone can makes some caps that would be appreciated :)

I couldn't play it either. You need quicktime or something. I can't get quicktime to work right on my computer. :(

Question: Is it the actual scene or is it George and Eric goofing off?

It's the scene but from behind the scenes so you see the cameras and all the background people.

Why am I the only one that seems to be able to play it? Or is it because I have the full version of Quicktime?

Anyway, I was just saying to someone recently that I'd love to see more behind the scenes footage, especially of all the goofing off that must take place!

I'm hoping that with September juuuuuust about around the corner :)lol:) we'll see more stuff from Monte Carlo :D

FYI, I saw the clips a while back when they were posted in the Nick/George thread. I have Quicktime and had no problem seeing them, although as Gerald (with a hard G!) notes, they take a bit of time to load. :)

I'm not sure why some people wouldn't be able to see it except for the Quicktime thing. :confused:

I remember seeing it a long time ago, I didn't try to play it this time. But I thought it was interesting.

I've seen that a few times and actually saved the link. :lol:
They are not really goofing off. They are just doing their scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back