Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dislike a ship??

Ad said:
yeah, always wondered, is there even a name for them? lol

I have no clue.

ROTFLMAO at that one!

LMAO I completely agree on that one!

btw, i can see that the thread is not in war anymore, and i'm really glad about it. yay for kind discussion!

Yeah, being nice..

but i'm not so convinced if there is enough attraction between them

You know I disagree right? lol.

I have to say too that I like the fact that everyone here is being nice.. I haven't read the previous posts but so far it's been all good... we all know how to play nice :D

the only ship I have serious problems with is GRS. I didnt like the idea from the start and now I have to close my eyes everytime they are on-screen together. so I just do what I always do when the producers are bursting my bubble - I ignore it. Im really really really good at it by now.

and another thing. I might get violent tendentions around anyone messing with M&Ms - character wise. I dont mind the shippers at all, I just dont understand them, just like they probably dont get me

I don't like GSR. Sorry, just can't see the chemistry. I think that they should have just left it to the viewers imaginations and not have come right out and said that they were together. I honestly mute the tv whenever one of their "shipper" moments come up, unless it's related to the case.

I also have problems with canon!DL. They rushed into it and we got this half-baked love story. They had so much material and they should have done it more slowly. Because it just happened suddenly. It was like out of nowhere. The odd part is, I ship DL, so shouldn't I be happy?

This isn't really 'dislike" it's just more a puzzle..as I stated before above.. or foolish, and a fantasy of what could have-should have-would have, but DIDN'T.. the LH/Grissom/SHIP.. WHY.. he said one thing to her in S/3. "you've got lovely lips" & then dragged her down to be interogated.. & fans are hanging on to this :rolleyes: and then she blew him off.. "apologies are just words" and then did it again in the next ep. 3 years later, and again "you don't have the right to tell me what to do" so I've always wondered how this SHIP even exists :rolleyes: when there was never any substance..& these fans of this ship never ever explain this 3 yr. absence!!! they never dated, he never gave her anything.. and for 3 years never saw one another.. it's just baffling and mystifying as to what these fans see.. I see nothing :( and he was always involved with someone else at that!!

lmao. it's hilarous how both of my favorite ships GSR and GLH are disliked. i don't know why but it just makes me laugh. yeah, i know, i'm odd, lol.

and y'all know that right now i couldn't be more happy with the upcoming The Good, The Bad and The Dominatrix episode. i think i'm happiest shipper out there, in general, lol. the battle of my ships! weee
i don't know anything else though.

The only ship I really don't like was Grissom-Teri Miller ! But it's history ! :D
I used to be a GSR until Lady Heather showed up. I loved and I still love scenes when Sara was running after Grissom and Grissom was hesitating. It was so moving. I just think that they should have stayed at this stage.

I still have a hard time seeing Grissom and Sara as a couple, but I'am not hostile to GSR because I love Grissom and love Sara as characters and I think it's not irrelevant that they are together, it's just that the emotion does not work for me. And believe me I wish I share the love and enthousiasm of GSR people, because I really feel isolated :(. I hope I don't sound too confused. :rolleyes:

i don´t like :
- gcr: because they are only friends, because yes one girl & one boy can be only friends without more.for me this is the case.

-g &l.h = i don´t see to grissom with leather and whip, and the character of heather i don´t think for me is unreal.

Hi !!

I dislike on CSI Las Vegas : GCR ( cause they are only friends ), Grissom/Lady Heather ( I can't picture them together ), Nick/Sara ( they are just great friends ) and Sara/Greg ( he is too immature for her )

On CSI Miami I don't like Caleigh/Eric, and Horatio/Yelina

On CSI NY I don't like Stella/Mac ( it remembers me Grissom/Catherine...so hell no !! )

There are also some slash pairing I don't like : Sara/Catherine, Sara/Sofia, Speedle/Horatio, Mac/Danny...I can possible imagine one good slash pairing : Nick/Greg !

Megara

NicknGrissom said:
I have to agree with desertwind about Grissom and Lady Heather, I cannot stand those two together, no offense fans who like them together. I'm like Carol M. She couldn't looks at them together, she has turn her head around.

I'm starting to like Nick with Catherine, I watch those two together, they do have chemistry together, I didn't realizie it 'till now.

Yes, I'm multi-shippers shame, Snickers, Grillows, GSR, Catnip, Greg with Sofia and Warrick with Mia or Sofia.

I read this thread from beginners, I didn't realize they are nasty when they said about shippers who they don't like. Someone said, JF is a pro-Sandles, but she is not a pro-Sandle. She is pro GSR or Snickers or whatever she is. I remember the interview with JF said about Eric (Her kid brother.) That is all JF said about Eric (Greg) is like her kid brother. GE is her boy when she said in the view in 2004.

I agree, I do not like Grissom and Lady Heather. Mainly because I DO NOT like Lady Heather.

Ever since I heard a producer say in the season 3 special features that they wanted to bring Lady Heather back because fans loved her, I shouted "NO WE DON'T!" at the TV. She's bothered me from her first appearance.

Now that someone has bumped this up, I have another one to add

Since I started watching CSI NY I don't like Mac/Peyton

She's an alright character, but somehow she doesn't seem to fit with him. That's just my opinion and I haven't been watching this show very long

twins1729 said:
NicknGrissom said:
I have to agree with desertwind about Grissom and Lady Heather, I cannot stand those two together, no offense fans who like them together. I'm like Carol M. She couldn't looks at them together, she has turn her head around.

I'm starting to like Nick with Catherine, I watch those two together, they do have chemistry together, I didn't realizie it 'till now.

Yes, I'm multi-shippers shame, Snickers, Grillows, GSR, Catnip, Greg with Sofia and Warrick with Mia or Sofia.

I read this thread from beginners, I didn't realize they are nasty when they said about shippers who they don't like. Someone said, JF is a pro-Sandles, but she is not a pro-Sandle. She is pro GSR or Snickers or whatever she is. I remember the interview with JF said about Eric (Her kid brother.) That is all JF said about Eric (Greg) is like her kid brother. GE is her boy when she said in the view in 2004.

I agree, I do not like Grissom and Lady Heather. Mainly because I DO NOT like Lady Heather.

Ever since I heard a producer say in the season 3 special features that they wanted to bring Lady Heather back because fans loved her, I shouted "NO WE DON'T!" at the TV. She's bothered me from her first appearance.

i like lady heather, she... lights grissom up. JF, i think, is a Snickers fan! like, you can tell that she has had some kinda of attraction to GE of his character (nick) because of the way she acts. I dont really think she's all for GSR. yeah, she'll do it because she has to but, i have the feeling that she's hoping something will happen to GSR, so snickers could happen.

i LOVE snickers, so.. i'm really hoping it'll happen too. i'm AGAINST GSR, i dont feel the chemestry, yeah, i see it, but i dont feel it. they are to much alike, and nick LOVES sara. that's my input

I am not a YoBling! shipper at all.
I just think there's more of a cutesy relationship going down, not an actual relationship.

I don't even like the Flack/Danny ship.
It's just weird to me for some reason.
In fact, I don't ship Danny in any gay relationship, I just don't see him with a man..in any way shape or form.

I'm with you AshleyWillows. I don't see Catherine and Warrick as a cute couples, all I see friendship who are attraction with each other.

I know I said it about Sara and Greg, I think last post long ago. So I said it again, Sara and Greg, I don't see them as a couples, all I see them as a brother and sister. I know Greg has a crush on Sara, but she don't have a crush on him.

What do they have in common? Nothing, I don't see them as a have a common about each other, like she does with Nick and Grissom. They don't match with each other.

Grissom and Lady Heather, I don't picture them as a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back