Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

lol yet anothe random question hhehee......i think that greg and catherine would be a bad couple.......shes to mature for him :D :lol: :) :cool: :p ;)

NOOO GREG/SARA IS A GOOD COUPLE!! Best het couple out there!!!

The worst are any involving Brass. Or Grissom/Paul Milander, which I HAVE seen...*shudders*

ye but i think they would argue alot because greg is childish and would probly still flirt with cath all the time so sara would probly get jealous :)

I've got the feeling I have to jump to Greg's defence here... Greg's definately not childish. He likes to joke around and flirt with people, and he likes to talk, but that doesn't make someone childish. Cause Greg's also very smart, and can be serious when he has to be. He's good at what he does, and he keeps the others from getting to serious at times. So... *pets Greg on the head* :p

Uhm... worst couples... Let me mention Sara/Nick. I don't have anything against people who like that pairing, I just don't see it happen. Nick and Sara are like brother and sister. They love each other, but on an almost family like way...

There was this one site that had an old article up and in it Marg was quoted as saying (now i am not quote by quoting i can't find the article so going by memory) Bill is like the Father Figure, I (Marg) am like the Mother Figure, George and Jorja are the kids in the family and Gary is the Really hot guy... lol
She had mentioned something similar in another but that Paul was the best uncle and Eric was like either the youngest sib or the best friend who is a cousin. :lol:

Greg is quirky, he's way too mature to be childish. :D

lol :lol: i dont think that the worst couples was to include gay couples lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I think the worst couple is Sara/Brass. It just seems they have a father-daughter relationship with Early Rollout and Play With fire and not much of a romantic feel to it.

Okay..I feel a gang beating coming on, but I think G/S is definitely one of the worst possible couple on the show! Something about those two being together just doesn't sit right with me.

Oh! And Ecklie and Hodges...*puke* That would be SO nasty!!! :eek:

OMG!! I've never thought of Ecklie and Hodges as a couple before and now...

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!

*shudders* I think I'll be scarred for life now...THANKS A LOT!! :mad: ;) :D

======
~Edited the "Ewww" due to Screen Stretch :eek: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back