George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. Locatetv posted Style network id=s showing " Just a walk in the Park" AGAIN at 1:00PM CST on WED 2/24/2010 ( I looked at Style networks tv listings THIS IS ACCURATE )

O.K. Locatetv posted Style network id=s showing " Just a walk in the Park" AGAIN at 1:00PM CST on WED 2/24/2010 ( I looked at Style networks tv listings THIS IS ACCURATE )

Guess what I just watched? :D

First off I have to say - Not really my type of movie (I'm more action oriented in my movie choices :lol:) but for George Eads I'll watch anything. :devil:

I still think Shorty (& Monte Walsh) is his best character after Nicky.

Fangirl moment - 2 fountain scenes and a shower scene! :drool:

There is such innocence to Adam throughout the whole movie. I loved the way that he was with the dogs. He's also very convincing as confused and lovestruck. :lol:

:shifty: I wonder if by showing it on a different network (since it was originally only aired on ABC Family) means that they might be considering putting it out on DVD? Finally? :shifty:

Susan

Guess what I just watched? :D

First off I have to say - Not really my type of movie (I'm more action oriented in my movie choices :lol:) but for George Eads I'll watch anything. :devil:

I still think Shorty (& Monte Walsh) is his best character after Nicky.

Fangirl moment - 2 fountain scenes and a shower scene! :drool:

There is such innocence to Adam throughout the whole movie. I loved the way that he was with the dogs. He's also very convincing as confused and lovestruck. :lol:

:shifty: I wonder if by showing it on a different network (since it was originally only aired on ABC Family) means that they might be considering putting it out on DVD? Finally? :shifty:

Susan

I LOVED it since I never saw it when it originally aired and your right he is convincing as confused and lovestruck
Loved the shower scene:devil:

Ok, George (and Marg) are up for most glamorous TV Star in Monte Carlo.

Here's the link

The site is in french, but you'll be able to figure it out. They made it easy.

Thanks to Jalola at Nick_Discussion for finding this.

Last edited:

Here's the link

thanks speedy :) I don't know if you can vote more than once but I did vote. I remember some of my very basic French :D

Go Canada Go

Here's the link

thanks speedy :) I don't know if you can vote more than once but I did vote. I remember some of my very basic French :D

Go Canada Go

When I tried to vote again (*ahem*) it said I had already voted today. So maybe we can vote once per day? :D

Looks like you can vote once a day. Yeah! :thumbsup:

Hey Everyone...I have a episode question? The cop that didn't watch over Nick in the Grave Danger episodes, I know his first name is D.A., but I can't remember his last name. Was is Micheals?

Thanks for the help. :)

Kelli

Looks like you can vote once a day. Yeah! :thumbsup:

Hey Everyone...I have a episode question? The cop that didn't watch over Nick in the Grave Danger episodes, I know his first name is D.A., but I can't remember his last name. Was is Micheals?

Thanks for the help. :)

Kelli

Yes, he last name was Michaels.

Thanks Speedy, I appreciate the help. :) My memory gets a little foggy from time to time. I'm blaming it on the cold weather...:lol:...lately, I blame everything on the cold weather.

It's George's birthday today - Happy Birthday!
And Nick's is coming up too.

I thought Nick's was either in August or February (depending on which source you use) :confused:

I still say Nick's birthday is in August, the day after Grissom's. Not the 'convenient' birthday the 'created' for the episode 'Turn Turn Turn'

However, in that episode, and if memory serves, he's birthday was March 9 or was it the 3rd. :rolleyes: Ugh!

It's George's birthday today - Happy Birthday!
And Nick's is coming up too.

I thought Nick's was either in August or February (depending on which source you use) :confused:

I still say Nick's birthday is in August, the day after Grissom's. Not the 'convenient' birthday the 'created' for the episode 'Turn Turn Turn'

However, in that episode, and if memory serves, he's birthday was March 9 or was it the 3rd. :rolleyes: Ugh!

'Turn Turn Turn' was first broadcast on March 5th, so that would be the date I'd take (unless there's a definitive date given on screen - and I've only seen it the once, so I can't be sure if there is or not) - and I kinda wonder if they weren't, perhaps, shooting for the February date and it ended up being broadcast later than planned.

*ponders*

I'm also sure I've seen Nick's birthday quoted as being either the day after or the day before Sara's which, if they're all in August, does kinda strain credulity!

And I thought Trek and Highlander had some glorious inconsistencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back