You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Orison, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

There is going to be a jorja_fan/jkladis showdown this summer! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Top, who just walked back from Disney where jkladis ditched us!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can't get rid of me that easily, you mad Greek!!!! :p

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I'm totally looking forward to meeting y'all this summer! Just from the bits of conversations I catch on this board I can tell that this will definately be the best four days of my life. The perfect vacation before my mom get's married.

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: I am so pumped for WWF Smackdown- Greek Style!

and for everyones refreshment pleasure, I will bring the Ouzo. Or should we just have Jkladis and Jorja take some before the fight?

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: Oh god no. After three shots of ouzo I'm loose as a goose. Then again, I can still kick jkladis ass no problem, pissed or not :devil:.

*eta* Perhaps someone should start a smackdown thread to get the hype going...kinda like the one MrsG & jkladis previously had. Or not :lol:...

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

CSI_in_training - I'll add you to the maybe list. Hopefully that 'maybe' will turn into a 'yes.' :D

JKladis - I trust you've seen the extensive list 1CSIMFan reposted for you. That's an aweful lot of competition you're looking at. Hmmmm, I wonder how your fragile male ego will withstand the stress? I saw the pic of you and the lovely women you ditched at Disneyland. As someone who is familiar with both those lovely ladies off the board, I do have a question for you. Have you given any consideration to the prospect that your man may be a boob man? If so, it's possible that he'd rather drive down to Anaheim to pick up those you so cruely left stranded than to spend an evening with you. They do have certain 'attributes' that you lack.

6. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ I know you can kick his ass, even with some Ouzo in you! :lol: It seems that everytime I have either, one taken a shot of it, or two been around those that have, everyones clothes mysteriously start disappearing from their bodies. :confused: It has that affect on people.

eta: and to comment on MrsG's post. My chest came from my Swedish grandmothers side of the family. Thus, I am rather well-endowed, so unless your man boobs are larger than mine, or any other females on the board that are going to LA this summer, you may not win this, Jkladis.

7. glam_chic86

:lol: I think the Greeks invited ouzo for the sole purpose of having a legit excuse to remove clothes. I mean, if we were sober & started stripping it would be like um....wtf :lol:.

To ouzo, making people naked since lord knows when haha.

Ooh, and are you interested in taking a manager position for back up :devil:.

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ I am interested in the manager position. ;) and that is a good slogan to advertize ouzo, you should market that. :lol:

9. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I don’t feel like copying and pasting so I’ll try to remember most of the information handed out over the last 13 pages and attempt to give details on all the subjects, though forgive me if I go astray.

Name: Hemingway, but you will call me Ali
    Sign: Aries, which means I’m only 76% as means as I seem, but 96% as blunt as I seem
    Birthplace: New York City
    Height: 5’8”
    Weight: less than it should be
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Hair Colour: Chocolate also known as brown
    Shoe Size: 7 or 7 ½
    Clothing Size: 2 currently, 4 usually; probably 4 by the time we meet
    Bra Size: ginormous currently but back to a modest D cup by July
    Husband: One
    Children: Two, both 7 months when we meet
    Tattoos: Two
    Piercings: Five
    Favourite Food: I eat organic foods and healthful foods, I distinguish because they make organic triple cheeseburgers, but that’s hardly healthy. I also eat anything else I enjoy. Indian and Italian if I have to get specific and mint chocolate chip ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.
    Favourite colour: Robin’s Egg Blue
    Favourite show: House
    Favourite sitcom: I don’t watch any
    Likes: Running, reading, running, shopping, writing, shopping, soccer, surfing, the outdoors, tough love, Barney’s New York, tea, short shorts, traveling, my husband, my children, lip balm, turtles, poetry, frogs, cats, logic and emotion, the ocean, yoga, fall and spring, sunscreen, honesty, sincerity, determination, gelato, books, bookstores, a perfectly sharpened pencil, hats, the Discovery Channel, rainy days, wine, traveling, scotch, cooking . . .
    Dislikes: 4 of the seven deadly sins, attention whores, dark Catholic churches, self-invented martyrs, Lindsay, chicken, wet bread, coffee, the smell of coffee, people that take everything personally, the self-righteous, Los Angeles, male strippers, men in g-strings or thongs, men covered in oil, pointy toed shoes, the Victorians, illogical and emotional, lipstick, food from a box, licorice, health clubs, control freaks, gyms, Rachael Ray, Giada de Laurentiis, FOX News, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, . . .
    Favourite band: I don’t have a single favourite my taste is very eclectic
    I Ship: Danny/Flack and I like the idea of Danny/Stella, Stella/Sid and Danny/Aiden
    Scared of: spiders, religious extremists, ultra-conservatives, centipedes
    Girlcrush: I don't think I have won
    Boycrush: Isn’t this illegal?
    During this trip you may be freaked out by: the size of my lips first thing in the morning given that they are massive without the overnight swelling; the fact that I don’t own a blow dryer or an alarm clock; my copious use of four letter words

I think that just about covers everything, but I’ll update if necessary. ;)

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

You suck.
    Amen. I laugh at those foolish enough to believe that if Whole Foods sells it, they should eat it.
    Awww, that means you must enjoy the lovely ladies of this site quite a lot to grace us with your presence.
    Well f***, that's just not cool at all. Copious use of four letter words definitely freaks the sh*t out of me.

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Nobody ever wants to visit me in PR. Ever. It sucks. Feel free to stop by, though. My sister and I were thinking of going to the islands the other day. I really need some time off before I end up ripping out every single hair in my body and setting my entire family, and household, on a raging inferno.

It's mellow here!

12. glam_chic86

I know eh :lol:? I mean, for beer they have a slogan that reads "Making white men dance since 19??) which kills me by the way. I'll make a slogan that'll make ouzo fun again.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Swearing? No one here swears. :confused:

midnight, everyone will visit you in L.A. I've been here like 6 months and already had 4 visitors. :lol:

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Well, next year when I come out here I'll make sure I have a nice 8-10 hour layover so I can come visit. You should go visit Trinidad and Tobago though... the beaches are gorgeous, the shopping is excellent, and the booze is cheap.

15. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

MrsG, add me to the "maybe" list. I'm working on the financials now, so I'm not quite sure. Hopefully it will turn to a "yes!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.