You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Orison, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

Im in Toronto :)

Mrs.G, my cousin might be coming, that's cool right..?

Also, if people want to buddy up on the hotel with us, it'd probably be cheaper.

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^^^ :lol: Hon, I'll worry about getting to the clubs at 10:00 when I'm your age :p. I'm young enough to be waiting in line for a good 30 minutes or so? Besides, where else can I get a chance to pick up guys that walk by :devil:? In the club I gotta be more weary as the lights are dimmed & I have no idea who I'm dancing with. The guy could look like Carmine but when the night ends I'll realize that the guy looked more like Carmine with the mullet :lol:. That's probably why the club serves so much alcohol :lol:. Oh, and I luv ya too even though you hit the clubs when there's nobody there :lol:.

Oh, and ladies...if any Justin Timberlake, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Pussycat Dolls or Nelly Furtado comes on watch out. This white girl is gonna hit the dance floor. You may have seen some of my moves on "So You Think You Can Dance" :lol:.

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ you are such a nut! :lol: When my friends and I go out we really don't get to the bar or club until 11:00, and close it down. :D

Beer goggles do indeed suck. big time. :lol: Been there, done that one. so that is why the alcohol is either limited or you have good friends to guide you in the right direction- away from the mullets.

4. glam_chic86

^ Oh, I don't trust you. You'll probably send me off with a guy with bigger ta-tas then me & less hair too. You'll sabotage me on purpose so you can get your freak on with Carmine but remember, I'm always a step ahead of you :devil:.

Are there any karoke joints around. Now, I'm saying I'll sing but if I'm forced my choices will be "Wannabe" or "I Will Survive". 'Cause ya know, gotta get ready for my big moment with Simon, Paula & Randy :lol:.

I may be a nut but I'm damn proud of it. Life needs insane people to make the world a better place & hello, why else would I be here :lol:? Well... :devil:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Somebody had better be rehearsing "Baba O'Riley" or one of those other Who songs.

OK, everybody now:
    Out here in the fields
    I fight for my meals
    I get my back into my living...

6. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I am hurt :( that you think I would steer you wrong at the club with men! I already know that I will be getting my freak on with Carmine, so I am not worried about you. ;) :devil:
    Girl, it takes a nut to know a nut :p So I am right there with ya. :lol:

7. justfriends

justfriends Hit and Run

You guys just crack me up!! I'm looking so forward to this little vacation. I'm just not sure LA is ready for us!! Ok scratch that ..this is LA we're talking about! :lol:

8. doublefe

doublefe Hit and Run

allstar12:
    travelocity actually has a better rate than expedia but it doesn't have a flight/hotel package with Best Western Hollywood Plaza, the one Mrs. G suggested, but it comes with Comfort Inn which is right across from Best Western...

Expedia does have Best Western but it's more expensive, my friend and I are actully going to Flight Centre to get a quotation, i will let u know if it is cheaper ^o^

btw..is everyone going to stay at best western?

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

:lol: ROTFL! I think I'm good to go, I have the song on my iPod and I listen to it every other day but yeah, karaoke, can you imagine? :lol:

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Of course. I mean, who really wants to go meet up with a bunch of freaks they met on the internet without bringing a friend or family member along for security? :lol: For anyone bringing extra people, please just be sure to let know how many people are coming with you so all reservations can be made for the correct number of people.

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

So, I was talking to one of my vendors yesterday and she is going to think about picking up my hotel tab as well. All I have to do is fine a couple of hours to have dinner with her. How sweet is that? :lol:

12. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Nice! Between that and your work picking up your airfare, you really know how to travel, sister! :D

13. glam_chic86

You should be worried :devil:. The second you close your eyes *bam* Carmine will be gone. And believe me, we all need to sleep sometime :devil:...

Whew, it's a relief to know I'm not the only crazy one here. Everyone here seems so calm & I'm worried I'll be the one way acting like a nutjob there. We can be nutjobs together :lol:.

14. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ indeed. No worries here on the nutjob end. :lol:

I need someone who is also a nut to hang around with so I can justify my behaviors. :p

I will not sleep a wink while in LA. ;) Especially if you are around, Jorja. Poor Carmine will not be the same once we have all infiltrated the city. :lol:

Of course, neither will AJ, Eddie, Hill, Gary,....

15. MrsGiovinazzo

Perhaps we can send the boys an invite to a 30-way or something. :lol: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.