Your Screen Name: What does it mean?

1881 was just the first thing that popped into my head. It doesn't mean anything, just random numbers. Although I am still 18 for another 2 days.

Mine is:

Eric Szmanda, Jon Togo, and the suffix -holic.

And you get szmandatogoholic. It's also my Yahoo screenname, which is how I remember both of them... :lol:

goreshi - japanese translation of my real name....my nihongo teacher is the one who translated it, way back in my high school days......

Mine's a variation of my on-air (radio) name -- K-Lyne, which includes variations of my first and middle names.

well my name means thats i think sandle is cute...but it sucks because i dont like sandle anymore...i like GSR...oh well ill just have to deal with it...i guess.

Mine: gream is an anagram of my first name: Marge, shorter version of Margarita. reaper, well, we have heard of the grim reaper, right?

iloveyou said:
well mines iloveyou because thats what my boyfriend said to me before he broke my heart. stupid kid. aha
that sucks, thank god i've never been in love in all my old relationships.

Mine is cos i work in the city when not travelling but live in the countryside and i like to think that i can be a bit of an angel (in my dreams) i also have a tribal angel tattoo on my back.

iloveyou said:
well mines iloveyou because thats what my boyfriend said to me before he broke my heart. stupid kid. aha
What an idiot! It was his loss, and most definitely not yours.

PrettyEyes was my Dad's nickname for me when I was growing up. I have bright green eyes, which differed from his blue ones.

Back