Your Screen Name: What does it mean?

I was going for MacTaylorFan but accidentally wound up with Mel23 becuase I misunderstood one of the login questions and am too lazy to get a new ID. (Mel is short for Melinda, my name and 23 is my birthday)

Tan juan is my name,real name.In Chinese,Tan is just a common family name and the character Juan is mainly for girl.

I love sharks, hence the 'shark' in my screen name. And I added 'crime' because I thought it would be cool if there was a shark that commit crimes.

Yeah, sometimes I don't get my own logic. :p

FrostBite.

well, i have this super hero team called the Super Losers (SL for short) and my super hero name is Frost. all my buds call me that, and i use Frost for almost everything i do...that and poison_glitter and Darkmagic-luvr on Fanfiction.net. anyways i made it FrostBite because it's well a COD sometimes...they should make a CSI eppy like that. that would be cool...

sorry. realy name's Olivia i go by Liv, and i sign everything like this --> -x-liv.

the -x- because i have a fic for Harry Potter called Loony's World and i use that for the section breaks. i just used the nick name and the -x-'s and whoosh! i can't seem to drop the stupid habbit now.

you find an -x-liv anywhere...then there i have been.

later

-x-liv <---that was a reflex

Mine's self explanatory. I ship YoBling and Snickers, among other ships. But, i want to change it to NtUrAverageKid which is my nickname on a lot of things, coz everyone says i'm above average and different, which i guess can be taken both ways - good/bad.

Anywayz, peace out :cool:

mine is kinda self explanitary!!

orgasmicbilly - billy a.k.a william petersen a.k.a gil grissom

and how hot he is....if had another chice or 2 it would probably be
mrs taylor
or mrtaylorsmistress
or even mrs depp!!

I was going to be Keaw Yed if crazy_steph was taken, keaw yed is westhoughton dialect for cow head as a cow head is our town logo we even had it on our school jumpers :lol:.

Anyway Steph is my name and I'm slightly crazy in a lot of ways and for a lot of things ;)

Weeeell, I suppose mine could be obvious if you knew me, buuut.. BTW I'M BACK : )!

Okay, basically I was here with my friend, and we were making my account, so she was like, "what do you want it to be?" and I was like, "I dunno.."

We sat, and we sat, and we sat, sat, sat, and we thought, and we thought, and we thought some more... Then we realized my personality was JUST LIKE CATHERINE'S. Not the .. hem.. How can I say this nicely.. Well, I can't. So , not the whoreish part. And beleive you-me, I do NOT have her boobs, or the cleavage.. Not that I'd want it.. Any-who-diddle.. That's the story... heh.. Of my name. Hehhe. :)

Back