Your Screen Name: What does it mean?

:lol:I'd have to say you're only halfway there - though my heritage is part celtic I do not live in any of the places you named, but somewhere in the middle... - it's all in the blood!
But Can you guess the angel part?
Clue - it's a bit of sarcasm :devil:

My screename comes from the fact that I am Greek and proud of it and when my grandfather was in the Air Force his plane's number was N527M.

Those reasons and the fact that I use greekie527 for every online account I have except my e-mail. But I just got a new e-mail address, and I think you can guess what it is! :D :D

My screen name is my last name. ;) It's simple and unique.

stripforensics, I love your av. Then again, Jake is just (drools) way too hott for words.

greekie527 said:
My screename comes from the fact that I am Greek and proud of it and when my grandfather was in the Air Force his plane's number was N527M.

Those reasons and the fact that I use greekie527 for every online account I have except my e-mail. But I just got a new e-mail address, and I think you can guess what it is! :D :D

Woot yeah Greek pride all the way! We are the few and proud here :p. I kinda wish I went with greek_aphrodite86 instead :(.

It doesn't really mean anything, my brother started calling me it when we were kids...it stuck.

It's my name, just with the letters all scrambled up. And I didn't even come up with it - a friend did, back in high school. :rolleyes: Original, huh? :p

mines the screen name that i use for pretty much everything so i won't forget it...
well, my name is Carly, and everyone calls me Carlz, and when i first went to use it, carlz was already taken, so i pulled a random number out of my head hence, 31...actually, i think 31 was the age of my favourite footballer at the time..., well, anyway theres the uninteresting story behind carlz31

mine is sorta confusing..
DAR-stands for Derek Anthony Riker or Drew Aaron Riker
x2-is like "times two" because Derek and Drew are twins
mint-because on The Amazing Race people called them "the double mint twins"
4-because they came in 4th place on TAR

and I don't even like them anymore..I think it should get a new screen name..lol

Mine is the title debut album by Charlotte Hatherley who was up until recently the 2nd guitarist in Ash but left about 2 months ago...she is my idle on guitar and fabulous. I love her because she joined the band when she was 17!! which is insane...

Anyway I love the album and the title song...so there you go!

Mines because 'the evil sibling' is what my twin brother's friends call me and it just stuck as it does suit me (mostly because I am sarcastic and generally just evil wheras my brother is just gormless with no real personality).

Back