Your Screen Name: What does it mean?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sirea, Mar 29, 2006.

1. never_a_promise

never_a_promise Pathologist

My med school professor used to say never is a promise when we used to say we couldn't do something and I guess that it came from there.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

allmaple is a clothing store where i live (i think there are others in canada too) but the clothes are fun and made in canada. it just popped into my head when i finally decided to de-lurk :lol:

3. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Everyone always thinks my name is a reference to the episode of CSI where the woman has porphyria and Grissom says "the madness of King George."

In reality, I'm a 17-year-old girl called Georgia. My friends call me George. If you can't figure it out from there... Well... Wow.

I've also found that I have the same problem as Detective_Burn, except that people always think I'm male. That is, until one of my friends on here calls me Georgia or Gigi. Then I have to explain myself. LOL.

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

It's weird, but forensicsgirl was just a random name I thought of because I needed one for fanfiction.net and another of my usernames, Wiccagirl, was already taken there. Since the first story I posted there was CSI, I figured forensics was appropriate.

now it's been shortened to fogi by my friends here, and I hope it doesn't mean that they think I'm an old fogi :p

It has also been translated into Irish by the lovely Jayne - Cailín dlí-eolaíocht :D

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, my screenname is pretty lame now that I read the explanations you guys have :) My name is Joyce, Joy is the shortcut people often use and when I registered here I was 22. What can I say, I'm a simple girl! :D

6. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

Aww! I made friends with a mod, and I wasn't even kissing butt! :p

You guys have some interesting stories so far! :)

7. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

forensicgirl, I´d have said you could be a Hawkes-shipper from your name. :)

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Well, my name is Roos, and I am a CSI-lover, simply as that :)

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^Some people would be afraid if I start to hug them :lol: :lol:

10. lea

lea Police Officer

Well mines my name :) the whole x_ thing i don't know, don't actually like it.. did for like 2 mins :p

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm afraid not - I've only watched a handful of NY episodes :lol:

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Well...I wanted to keep my screen name the same as much as possible where ever I roam on the web. Wanted it different than my email addy.

SparkyGirl was bestowed upon me years ago after telling a very, very, very embarrassing confession to a friend. A confession I don't think will show up on the Confessions thread here on the board.:eek:
    I would like to think of my name as being lively and having a good time.:lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine should be easy to figure out. I didn't know what to put up here, so I just typed the first thing that came to mind Obviously I am a fan of CSI and I was born in 1985. So there you go CSIFAN1985

14. Asimplekndofgirl

Asimplekndofgirl Rookie

My sn came about several years ago, No Doubt had just come out with that song "A simple kind of life" and I so very much loved it, I still do. I kind of identify with the song as well, as much as I wanted a simple life, and got it, I ended up making it so very complicated.

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Mine...I just thought Missing was kinda cool. Plus most of the people on the shows I watch are "missing" Then again I am sometimes "missing" from this board due to real life.