Your Favorite CSI Line From any 3 Shows

Welcome to the General CSI Discussion forum, Pidgezero_one! We hope you have fun here. :)

Just a reminder, you have 24 hours to edit a post rather than posting again right away. Posting back to back can be considered spamming.

Just a reminder, you have 24 hours to edit a post rather than posting again right away. Posting back to back can be considered spamming.
Sorry about that! :( I did read that in the rules but it must have slipped my mind. (And thanks for the welcoming! :hugegrin:)

I hope this isn't counted as double-posting as well, but one of my other favourite quotes is where Horatio says "I'm the fiber king, Dave. I'm the fiber king." Believe it or not that was the quote that made me want to watch more of the show.

I hope this isn't counted as double-posting as well
Not at all. As long as another poster (or more) has commented, you're free to make another post. :)

And welcome to the forum, by the way. ;)

Phew! :) Thank you Faylinn, I will remember that.

One more line and then I'll stop :lol: I don't know why I laughed so hard at this:
Hammett: Is my client now a suspect in a murder investigation?
Frank: We're sure as hell not here to sip tea, Hammett.
Gotta love Frank :)

Love the Tripisms....

Frank: "Yeah? Well I can't wait to hear the magical tale of how your kidney ended up in another man's body." :)

Here are some good Flack lines from CSI: NY season 2 episode Risk.

Flack: Hey buddy, you got 3 seconds to stop doing that before I come in there and get you.
Cecil Arthur(standing up thru the sunroof of limo tossing food in the air to pigeons): Oh, for the love of Caesar, eat!
Flack(after opening the back driver's side door): Out of the limo now, I says!
46 seconds later...
Flack(referring to Cecil's coat pocket): What's that bulge in your pocket? And don't get cute.
:rommie::guffaw::lol:
Flack is so funny. I don't know how Eddie Cahill delivers some of those funny lines with a straight face. For that matter, I don't know how the rest of the cast keep straight faces when they're in a scene with him where Flack says something funny.

CoachMom,
That was a good Frank line from Monday's CSI: Miami. Frank Tripp and Don Flack have a way with words, I'll give them that. :cool:

Since I only watch Las Vegas and have pretty much all of the great lines from there memorized, I'm really enjoying reading this from the other two shows. :guffaw: Keep 'em coming! :lol:

More Tripisms.....

Frank Tripp: "Yes, let's go talk to the other Russian, the cousin, before he chokes on a twizzler."--

They need to have him on more. He gets the best lines. :)

My siggy. :D

And these:

Bad Beat
*Flack knocks on door*
Random old lady: Are you serious? Do you know what time it is?
Flack: Sorry to bother you, ma'-
Random old lady: You didn't answer my question.
Flack: Do I know what time is it?
*random old lady nods*
Flack: Yes ma'am, it's 3 AM.
Random old lady: You people are crazy. I ought to sue you for harrassment.
*random old lady slams door at Flack's face*
Flack: You have a good night now.

Officer Blue
Stella: Let's pimp this ride.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Stella: You have no game whatsoever.
Mac: Look, I don't need a backseat avatar.

Golden Parachute
Speed: Okay, so we learned the black box is actually orange.

Breathless
Speed: Hey, Megan, did you miss me?
Eric: She actually forgot your name.

Who and What
Grissom: I'll call in some additional AV techs to help Archie get through the footage, but you know, I've learned that sometimes you can go faster by going slow.
Agent Jack Malone: Yeah, well I like to go faster by going fast. Waiting around isn't really my best thing.
Grissom: I've gathered that from your interrogation technique. You know, maybe you should go back to your hotel and take a nap.
Agent Jack Malone:
*looks around*
Is this your office? Really? I mean, by choice? It's not some kind of, uh, surplus overflow issue?
Grissom: What's wrong with my office?
Agent Jack Malone: Oh, I don't know. Uhm...
*Looks at pig in jar*
...why don't you tell me?
*Puts on glasses for a closer look*
Grissom: That's an irradiated fetal pig. I used it to determine the effects of radiation on tissue.
Agent Jack Malone: For what?
Grissom: For fun.

Last edited:
Happily Ever After:

Danny: Apparently the party is going on 24/7 in your head

Playing With Matches:

Danny: Fire came to the fireman, that's a first.

Danny: What are you finding
Lindsay: Mostly charred wood and plastic
Danny: Flimsy ride for a guy who came from another galaxy.

GotGameFAn.
You forgot this little exchange between Flack and Stella from the CSI: NY season 2 episode Bad Beat.

Stella: Blinds are $500 and $250, and the hole cards had just been dealt.
Flack: You play poker?
Stella: Occasionally. You got a problem with that?
Flack: Yeah. You're physically incapable of keeping a straight face.
Stella: Really?
Flack: Now, Mac. There's a man with a poker face. Who knows what he's thinking?
Mac: I'm thinking, where'd the gun come from? Stashed in the hallway, maybe? Unless he was expecting trouble, who comes to a poker game with a shotgun?

There you have it direct from Don Flack. Mac is a man with a poker face. Who knows what he's thinking? :rommie::guffaw::lol::guffaw::rommie:

Then a few minutes later there's this little exchange between Danny and Hawkes at a different crime scene.

Sheldon: Lividity on her face and neck. Put time of death at least 8 hours ago.
Danny(looking at his watch): Actually, (then counting on his fingers): 10 hours and 13 minutes.
Sheldon: It's impossible to be that exact on TOD.
Danny: You think so, Einstein?
Sheldon: Danny, I'm a certified pathologist. I know so.
Danny: Her coat is damp. I got caught in the rain last night. A 20-minute torrential downpour at 8:45. Only the makeup on the right side of her face is streaked, which means, she was lying here dead when the rain began.
Sheldon : Show-off.
Danny: However, this is not good.
Sheldon: No. Any evidence we gather is gonna be compromised by the rain.

:rommie: :thumbsup: I love it. Sheldon called Danny a show-off.

Last edited:
Flack: You don't call, you don't write...I was beginning to think you were seeing other detectives (what ep was that?)

Happiy Never After had a great one: Mac: What is this, Dancing With The Scientists?

Stella: Tiffany's, now you're speaking my language
Flack?(not sure actually)You can tell that from the map?
Stella: Are you kidding, I could tell it from the moon, I love those little blue boxes

In the regular CSI I like the line in I think Slaves of Las Vegas
Catherine: ...but I don't dip Greg Sanders in latex
Grissom: Good, he'd probably like it

One Miami one...I don't watch it as much
Horatio: You ever think of joining SWAT? (Or something like that)
Calleigh: I don't look good in all black
Horatio: I beg to differ

Grissom: Greg? Greg! Yo, MTV boy!

Down The Drain: Greg: I'm not a soda fountain! (Grissom wants him to fill the bucket and he took a while)

Flack: You don't call, you don't write...I was beginning to think you were seeing other detectives (what ep was that?)

It's from Fare Game :)

Here's some more from me:

Flack: Two crappers, no connection

Mac Taylor: The stereotype is kids run away to join the circus. Where do kids already in the circus go?
Stella Bonasera: Apparently the elephant enclosure.

Flack: There's nothing more depressing than looking at a rich kid's money line.

[Lindsay is taking off her shoes before heading into a suspects home.]
Danny Messer: You don't have to do that.
Lindsay Monroe: I was taught that if you show a little respect you might get more than you came for.
Danny: You be good cop, I'll be bad cop.
Lindsay: I guess you didn't grow up with hardwood floors.
Danny: No, actually, Bronx Marble.
Lindsay: What's that?
Danny: Linoleum.

Angell: Stupid idiot. Is that redundant?
Flack: Not with this guy.

[The team are in a diner full of bugs]
Nick: No wonder Grissom loved this place.

I loved the look on Flack's face when Lindsay was eating the fried tarantula. :guffaw:

Back