You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent job, meandmac!

ETA: You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... like Nim, I talk to Danny and Montana, only they're my wallpaper! :lol:

YKYWTM CSINY When... you dream about a terrible fight between co-workers at the office, and Mac, Flack and Messer arrive to sort it out...and even in your dream, all you do is giggling inanely, drooling and watching intently...did happen to me, last night. Even in my dreams, I am sooo addicted.

Whenever you walk around Manhattan you keep your eyes peeled for movie trailers and hope to catch Carmine and/or Eddie taping a scene. I do this ALL the time!

You lament that if only you'd been a year older, you could've been attending NYU at the same time that Eddie was. :D

you know you watch too much CSI:NY when you bug your mother into getting in contact with your family in California just so you have a reason to go.

They live in San Francisco but I don't mind having to travel to LA.You never know I could be walking down the street and bump into Hill or Carmine. That'll be worth it. :D

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when your teacher asks you if you know anything about Gary Sinise and you say "He plays in CSI: NY!" and then everyone in the class laughs at you because they know how obsessed you are! Yeah, that happened to me today because he was talking about the remake of the movie Of Mice and Men. Apparently he produced it and stars in it. I acutally didn't know that!

youngrebel said:

They live in San Francisco but I don't mind having to travel to LA.You never know I could be walking down the street and bump into Hill or Carmine. That'll be worth it. :D

don't worry, LA is only a short 55 min flight from SF. trust me, i've made that trip a few times myself! :)

When everybody in your environment knows that you're totally, and then i mean really totally unreachable on Thursday from 8.30-9.30 PM !! :lol: :lol:

You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... the first thing you do in the morning is checking TalkCSI to read all those juicy comments on the CSI:NY guys :rolleyes:

Nim said:
You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... the first thing you do in the morning is checking TalkCSI to read all those juicy comments on the CSI:NY guys :rolleyes:

Haha!! Oh, I so do that... before I even check my work emails, I check TalkCSI to find out how the fight with the other Taylor Girls is going!! Always starts the day off well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back