You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

dunno how this works but hey here it goes lol

you know you watch too much CSI.NY when......

You cancel a girly night out with your best friend you haven't seen for age's to stay in curled up on the couch watching your boxset in episode order :)

*cough* "i'm too sick raincheck?" *cough*

dunno how this works but hey here it goes lol

you know you watch too much CSI.NY when......

You cancel a girly night out with your best friend you haven't seen for age's to stay in curled up on the couch watching your boxset in episode order :)

*cough* "i'm too sick raincheck?" *cough*

hehe! I suffer from the same symptoms!:lol:

My friends thinks TV is all I ever do, and they wonder how I even find time to get all my homework done with the amount of TV I watch!!!

LOL! All I can say is work smarter, not harder!

heh, i do that *every* week :lol: i don't know how i'll cope when season 5 finishes - i might actually have to go out of the house:eek::eek:

Outside?:eek: What is this thing called Outside??? I dont know what you're talking about:devil:

My friends thinks TV is all I ever do, and they wonder how I even find time to get all my homework done with the amount of TV I watch!!!

people tell me i should get out more, but the tv is my best friend (one of my all time favourite lyrics, especially when you add the next bit cynicism is the only thing that keeps me sane :thumbsup:)

[/ot]

heh, i do that *every* week :lol: i don't know how i'll cope when season 5 finishes - i might actually have to go out of the house:eek::eek:

Outside?:eek: What is this thing called Outside??? I dont know what you're talking about:devil:

it's a place where mac and co can't keep you all safe and protected :lol::lol:

people tell me i should get out more, but the tv is my best friend (one of my all time favourite lyrics, especially when you add the next bit cynicism is the only thing that keeps me sane :thumbsup:)

[/ot]

it's a place where mac and co can't keep you all safe and protected :lol::lol:
OMG It sounds horrible i'm glad i'm not familiar :guffaw:

only two more NY here in the UK what will i fill my saturday nights with???

do you think i can get from season 1 to 4 before it starts again? lol anything is better then the outside! fresh air and people don't mix

i started going through seasons 1-4 thinking it would take me ages, it really didn't though. of course my essay and exams all got abandoned :lol:

I got a good one guys!!

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you look at the time and see it's 3:33 AM and you freak out majorly!! :eek::eek::eek:

lol i do that all the time ever sience i watched season 4 with the 333 killer i seem to see 333 everywhere!!

Here's another...You know you watch too much csi ny when .....you scream at everyone in the room to shut up when an advert comes on for csi even though you've seen the advert 20 times! :lol:

lol i like the 333 one ha ha

we don't get adverts for CSI NY here in the uk i love all the promo's that come out in the US we get a few for the normal CSI but that's only when five feel like it.

When you call your boss Mac...and he only looks at you and shakes his head sadly.
(he did catch me on this board lurking, so he knows about me...OMFG he knows about me)

Last edited:
Here's another...You know you watch too much csi ny when .....you scream at everyone in the room to shut up when an advert comes on for csi even though you've seen the advert 20 times! :lol:

i do that too :) not that there's ever anyone else in the room as i live alone. i tell my cats to shut up :lol:

we don't get adverts for CSI NY here in the uk i love all the promo's that come out in the US we get a few for the normal CSI but that's only when five feel like it.

there was a great ad running recently on 5usa (it might've been on five too actually) which combined all the CSIs and also numbers (whcih was in the same time slot on a different night) - it had a splice of a bunch of CSIs asking random questions (as they do in the show), and then the numbers guy said something that sounded like an answer but was really complex, and then you got horatio saying something like "what? i don't understand!" and then more random answers. it ended with mac saying "i'm sorry i asked" from that lovely scene with him and sheldon in the trinogamy house in 'stealing home'. god i loved that ad, just for the last bit, which is one of my favourite csi moments :)

When you call your boss Mac...and he only looks at you and shakes his head sadly.
(he did catch me on this board lurking, so he knows about me...OMFG he knows about me)

ouch....:eek:

i do that too :) not that there's ever anyone else in the room as i live alone. i tell my cats to shut up :lol:

there was a great ad running recently on 5usa (it might've been on five too actually) which combined all the CSIs and also numbers (whcih was in the same time slot on a different night) - it had a splice of a bunch of CSIs asking random questions (as they do in the show), and then the numbers guy said something that sounded like an answer but was really complex, and then you got horatio saying something like "what? i don't understand!" and then more random answers. it ended with mac saying "i'm sorry i asked" from that lovely scene with him and sheldon in the trinogamy house in 'stealing home'. god i loved that ad, just for the last bit, which is one of my favourite csi moments :)

ouch....:eek:
I saw that advert made me laugh:lol:

When your riding your bike down a street and you look at a plate on a car and think it says Don Flack, do a long double take and crash your bike into bushes... the plate said Don Folk... i got really excited

Back