You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that would just be scary... ;)

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when...
    You are at work, and someone's total comes to $3.33 and you freak out a little. :lol:

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

he-he, you mean the scene in pool, arent you? And the Killer look like Danny too.

4. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

..........you are stating a possible chain of events that lead to someone falling and at the end you say "Boom"

...............an insect is smashed seven ways from sunday and it is a slow night at work....you rope off the area and begin to process the scene and begin interviews.

...............you put pens, pencils and name badge in a drawer at the desk you are sitting at when you sit down. Then you open the drawer take out those items as you leave the desk.

................you start identifying the tracks left in the snow as human, animal and the unknown.

.................you start spraying those tracks in the snow different colors and using number markers on each different track.

................you tell those that you know when they are "Going to that creepy place again"

.................you can eat and talk about blood, wound drainage and other 'gooey' matter and not get sick!!! <------- I can do this without no problem!!

................you own cats and you realize that you have to make a decision.......Flack....Cats.....Flack.....Cats......

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i have been known to do that, even before i was a CSI:NY fan - i like to think i inspired mac ;)

:adore:

i might have to start doing that actually. then people could tell me that me and danny and flack have been working together too long :)

ah, i'd be sick on the first one - insects make me sick, especially when they're dead (weird much?). blood on the other hand doesn't faze me at all, i think on that score i'd be quite a good csi. as long as there were no insects.

oh, cats, every time! sorry flack, my cats are going nowhere for nobody!

6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

when you have like a 100 pics of mac in a secret folder on your laptop :drool::guffaw:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ only 100? ;)

8. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

You watch all the episodes, back to back, on tvshack.net until the little white bar doesn't load!

9. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

When you're watching the opening credits and you can spot exactly which episode every character's shot in the montage comes from.

Yes, I can do that with Many shows.

10. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI when...

you scream every time you hear Babo O'Reily "That's the CSI NY Theme!!!"

when your friend describes an episode to you, just by one line, or the suit Flack's wearing, you know the Season, and Episode number.

or is that just me???

lol xxxx

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

151 and counting... :D and i love your pic

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

there can never be too many :) i love that pic too, it's just lush :)

13. smackedwithm&ms

smackedwithm&ms Civilian

I know exactly what you mean! I do that too!

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI NY When...
    1) when your using sidewalk chalk, you color "I Love Danny Messer" or write out the entire CSI NY cast
    2) you have a playlist of songs heard on CSI NY
    3) you relate everything to CSI NY in some way during normal conversations

14. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when.....

~You hear a song and you immediately have CSI: NY scenes flashing through your head trying to fit the lyrics

~CSI: NY is the first thing that pops into your head whenever you hear Baba O'Reilly

~Any time blood or gore is mentioned, you start describing some grissly crime scene from your favorite CSI: NY episode!

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah i get this too - i've been a who fan for years and years so it's almost kind of annoying - much as i love CSI:NY (and LV) it makes me worry that people think i only like the who because of CSI when i've actually liked them for about 15-20 years. on the upside, i don't like Miami but won't get fooled again is still one of my all time favourites :D