You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

I have a new one, I was helping my brother revise for his physics exam, then it came to the equation for speed. I just started smiling like an idiot because I instantly though of Speed hehe.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...
You're tying the web address of John McCain's website and you put an E on the end of McCain making it McCaine.

I inspired myself on this one yesterday when I was typing in the web address of John McCain's website...johnmccain.com. I actually did that yesterday...put an E on the end of McCain while typing that website address. Luckily I caught my mistake before I hit "enter" (or "return" depending on your computer's keyboard).

How about...

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

You hear anyone say "y'all" and you immediately think of Calleigh Duquesne...

^Guilty!!! Lol

I just decorated a project box for art class, and I used my own fingerprints with an inkpad, the "Crime Scene:Do Not Cross" "tape" from one of my DVD box sets, and black paper with white paint (the chalk outline of a dead body)...

Yep, I certainly do watch too much CSI:Miami... *sweatdrop* Lol

I know I watch too much CSI Miami when I walk into my apartment to find my pasta salad bowl empty in the sink, and the first thing I do is whip out my fingerprint kit to see if I can figure out who ate my lunch! ( I only got partials by the way..nothing incriminating :() :lol:

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

You take something back to a shop and sign the refund slip with a characters/actors name just for fun. I do it all the time, and when I sign for packages too, haha they never notice. I'm just laughing inside.

Ooh, how about...

...when your three favorite puppies in your Nintendogs game are named Horatio, Speed, and Delko. Horatio's a golden retriever, Speed's a beagle, and Delko's a German Shepherd.

I know, I'm pathetic... Lol! Guilty!!!

^ you're not pathetic, at all :) Just obsessed, as am I, because my dogs are called, Nat and Eric. Hehe I;m glad someone else has done it.

when you come down stairs to see someones watching csi miami re runs and you can tell what episode it is within the first ten seconds. guilty

you know you what too much csi miami when u start wearing t-shirts that look like the ones ryan wore and u start behaving like ryan wolfe or imagining you are ryan.*guilty of this *

You watch to much CSI MIAMI when.. when you see a hummer you think, hey they drive those on csi miami. I always do that when I'm driving, dont know bout any one else but I do that alot

Remember to use the edit function if you wish to add more instead of double posting. :)

You watch to much CSI MIAMI when.. when you see a hummer you think, hey they drive those on csi miami. I always do that when I'm driving, dont know bout any one else but I do that alot

I do! Mom starts to crack up now, cuz when we're driving and I see a Hummer, I'm all, "HUMMER!" :guffaw:

She knows enough to expect that from me now... Lol!

So relax! You are not alone! XD

Back