"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

First, Hestia, That was I talking about what Eric said in the TV guide, but I can't remember what he said. Thank you for remember what Eric said. 'Greg hasn't give up on Sara.' My opinion, Eric went to the wrong writers, The writers are not Sandles fan, they are GSR fan and Few of 'em are Snickers fan too. David Rambo love to write Greg by himself and like to pick on him so much.

Skell, Warrick and Nick emotion, they did like Archie. It was Hodges they didn't like.

Hodges was nothing but a kiss up to the boss.

I think Greg is mad at Hodges or he could be mad at Sara for not telling him or write him a letter. She should write Greg and Nick a letter before she left. If Sara can write Grissom a letter, so she can write them a letter.

Nick and Greg are sad, they are not happy or hyper since Sara left. Sara is a dependable to them. They love her smile and she bright up to the place.

I remember Grissom, Catherine, Nick and Sara got the one line. I don't think Warrick and Greg got the one line.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

For me another thing about this ep. and impossible to fathom, was for Grissom to be sitting down playing a board game with Hodges, a person he can barely tolerate and has let it be known he dislikes intensly, right after the love of his life just said "goodbye" it was insane and ludicrious :mad: and the real CSI team was shoved in the background, it just didn't get it for me!

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Grissom does love games, though. He's said it himself. We've seen him play crossword puzzles and all that sort of "Game" stuff. Seeing him play a type of board game is no different.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i actually think that with the 'cases' involving the regular cast members, everyone had more screen time than they would in an episode with guest characters. in fact, this episode had more forensics and crime scene investigation science than a lot of the episodes so far this year. isnt that what the show is about? it was a very interesting way to do it, and it worked for me but i get that it may not have worked for everyone.

i think saying grissom 'barely tolerates' and 'intensely dislikes' hodges is a bit of an overstatement. sure, hodges gets on his nerves but thats about it. grissom needed to take his mind of things. and if theres one thing he likes its his work, so sitting down with hodges and going through the crime scene game was probably therapeutic.

i liked how everything was over the top and exaggerated. david with the 'no signs of sexual trauma!!!!' and nick making eyebrow gestures towards the evidence. it really made the format of the episode more effective.

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I think it was the cutest part of the episode. Hodges always tried to draw the attention of Grissom in a very awkward and annoying way but in this scene their conversation was very casual, Hodges was not officious and Grissom had a real interest in his game. Grissom is a very kind and open-minded person. I'am happy that he has no definitive opinion on people.

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

sure didn't Grissom say in response to Greg in "a bullet runs through", that he (hodges) doesn't irritate him (gris) any more than anyone else in the lab?

Anyway, I said again, and will say again, this was a great episode in my opinion. Good to see ALL the cast in the show at one point and great to touch back on the forensics of the show, even if it was hypothetical scenarios.

...and Hodges was great. So was the rest of the labrats. Especially found Mandy funny too for the short amount of time she was in the show. She had some amusing lines!

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i agree, but if they do need another female csi, i would rather it be wendy than to add yet another cast member. Ronnie didn't go over so well, so i don't think we will see her again.

yeah, the fact that he was a lab guy, and not a csi was the point of his game. It was a chance for the lab rats to pretend they are csi's. Also, that is hodges character, he isn't supposed to be likable, he is supposed to be obnoxious and annoying.

Well, overall he still has way less screentime, when you look at the entire season. Also, since 'lab rats' was so popular last season, it isn't unreasonable to give him an eppy, especially since the thanksgiving one gets lower ratings anyway. But even without the regulars in the spot light, it was the most sciency and forensics we have had in a long time, and that is the ultimate reason why i love the show. I don't want the show for one or two characters, or actors, or because i think a relationship is cute.

8. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I totally agree. I loved the forensics and science in this episode. I also thought that it made good use of everyone and that was fun to see. I thought it was a great show. Frankly, I bet that the CSI's are happy to let the lab rats shine every now and then. And I thought that Hodges was wonderful....not too much of him at all.

9. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Agreed. And as far as Wendy in the field.....in my opinion, that was just brought up because, realistically, she probably would at least toy with the idea...she's smart and would probably think about it every now and then, it's only natural. I think the whole point of bringing it up in the episode was to further the competition between Wendy and Hodges. Also to show that he doesn't want to lose her. I thought it was sweet. I loved his reaction and I loved that she cared about his lack of support.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I did enjoy how they did use everyone in almost equal screen time in this episode unlike Lab Rats.

I am liking Mandy more and more every week, She is spunky and funny.

11. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I love all the rats. I have a special place in my heart for Henry. I think he's adorable. I love the chemistry between the whole group. They seem to genuinely like each other. I want to see Bobby mixed in with them next time.

12. Skell

Skell Rookie

I agree. It seems Bobby doesn't really belong to a particular group in the series, huh? Not quite seen with the Labrats, mostly seen with the CSIs, but he isn't one... he's somewhere in the middle. :3

13. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

I don't think Hodges has anything against Bobby personally - after all, in each case he turned out to be innocent. Because each scenario in Hodges' game took place in the lab, the suspect had to be someone in the lab. The "running gag" was to have the red herring suspect be Bobby in each and every "crime". I thought it was pretty funny actually, especially the way he was getting more and more fed up with being accused each time.

Oh and one line I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is Wendy's "passive-aggressive much?" comment when she wound up the victim. :lol:

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I have been wondering about that since the episode. Trying to figure out what she really meant by that. It was mentioned just after the conversation about taking the CSI field test, and the reaction from Hodges!

15. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

To me, it was like she knew that it was obvious that Hodges didn't like the idea at all of her advancing professionally and so she thought it was passive aggressive of him to pick her next as the victim. Plus he had just talked about Greg getting hurt in the field an all. Maybe I'm reading into it, but that's what I got out of it.