Yobling RP

Warrick was glad Sara answered the phone. He sighed and he told her the whole story. How he told Tina it was better to split, how Tina ran away, how she probably broke his tires.. he sighed again. He wanted help. He told her to come immediately. Sara remained silent and Warrick kept waiting for her to answer.

toomuchovertime said:
Cath got out slowly so as not to frighten her. "Brenda? Honey, what brings you here?" She saw her trembling. "Oh, don't be scared," she said gently, stepping closer. "You're not in trouble. Sara told me you came by the lab. Did you need help?"

"You aren't gonna hurt me? Cause if you are, I can take it. I'm strong." Brenda stood up and looked her in the eye, acting tough and clasping her shaking hands together.

Sara listened intentley to Warrick's story, all the while, waiting for Catherine to return. She sighed;

"Warrick, you need to tell her. Everything. And Cath, too. You know you want her, you want both of them. Just listen to your heart, and make no judgements on either of them. Tell me, who do you want more?" She paused, searching for the right words to say, "And I don't mean lust, or desire, I mean love. Who do you love, Warrick?"

Greg stood in the room watching Sara talk on the phone. She seemed to have forgotten that he was right there.

"Warrick is in love with Cath?" he thougth confused. He knew that there was something there, but ever since Warrick got married he figured that he was wrong.

"I need some coffee" he thougt. He turned around when suddenly he heard Sara say rather harshly "Well figure it out! We haven't got forever!" And she hung up.

"Help? W-What do you mean?" Brenda was confused. Why was this person being nice to her? People weren't usually nice to her, they usually hurt her. What was going on?

Cath thought briefly. "Don't be scared. I'm a friend of Sara's. Remember? I'm Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. Can you tell me what you were running from?"

"I don't want to go back" Brenda whispered, "I don't want to go back to another 'family'" She ran a careful tiny hand over the bruises on her stomach.

Mini_Catherine said:
Sara listened intentley to Warrick's story, all the while, waiting for Catherine to return. She sighed;

"Warrick, you need to tell her. Everything. And Cath, too. You know you want her, you want both of them. Just listen to your heart, and make no judgements on either of them. Tell me, who do you want more?" She paused, searching for the right words to say, "And I don't mean lust, or desire, I mean love. Who do you love, Warrick?"

"I want Cath and I love Cath. I want Tina too, but I just don't love her. She's gorgeous, but the same goes for Catherine. Sara, I'm going to tell them", Warrick said, and he meant it. He loved Catherine. He thanked Sara and called Cath.

Sara sighed as she hung up from the lengthened conversation. Then, she sat down and put her head in her hands. She was worried about Brenda. She was confused about Catherine & Warrick. She was confused about her and Greg, her and Nick, her and Grissom. It was going to a be a long day.

Warrick ate some more M&Ms, which he always had in his pocket. He loved them. Seriously. Cath didn't pick up the phone, she was probably busy with Lindsey or something. He decided to wait. The weather was nice, everything around him seemed to be nice, but Warrick was angry.

Back