Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Welcome to the Yelina/Sofia thread katpin. I thought '10-7' was rushed too. They tried to pack too much into one episode and the whole terrorist plot came to a rather unsatisfactory conclusion too.

Here's hoping to seeing Yelina again! :)

Welcome, katpin :). It certainly would've been interesting to see Raymond stick around more. I'd love to have seen some more of that sibling rivalry.

Welcome to Yelina thread katpin :D hope u like this place and have fun here :p

we all miss Y !!! :(

-----spoiler-------------

hope this spolers for CSI M S 5 to be truth - they going to filming out of country for four epis ... i hope Ray and Yelina to be part of the story if not main can be secondary plot...but it`s ok with me....for now i waiting Lucy to say her 'heavy' word - to be or not to be :devil:

:lol: All I can say is that I'm keeping everything crossed that they get a mention at the very least! ;)

Lucy said:
:lol: All I can say is that I'm keeping everything crossed that they get a mention at the very least! ;)
Me too! Maybe TPTB have come to their senses. :rolleyes: I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I will be really disappointed if she doesn't return. I'm really dreading watching season 4. :(

Welcome to the thread katpin31791. :)

I also agree that 10-7 seemed very rushed, I always think that they, quite literally rushed Yelina out the door (or on the plane as the case maybe). I try to avoid watching the episode to be honest. :lol:

You know what I loved about Yelina? The way in every episode she looked gorgeous, she has great style. She really did brighten an episode up with her first scene. :D

^ She really did Tink. I also liked how she was strong, sophisticated and independent, but with a good heart. I had alot of respect for her character. :)

Oh yeah, Yelina had all those things. Style, character, heart, that awesome accent ;). Aside from those things my fav thing about her was just how happy she made H.

Tinkerbell said:
I also agree that 10-7 seemed very rushed, I always think that they, quite literally rushed Yelina out the door (or on the plane as the case maybe). I try to avoid watching the episode to be honest. :lol:

Yeah, they let her go too quickly. I mean, at least with a warning prior to her departure would've prepared us fans. Maybe have given us a few episodes to adjust to the fact that she was just going to happily go off with that good-for-nothing husband of hers. :rolleyes:

everyone of as know that Y is strong character and that Sofia is so so beautiful...

one of the reason that i can`t accept H to be with Aerosol is coz they don`t have connection like H and Y have. no one can look at H like Y do, or talk with him like her, it`s true that a lot of the thing go half-expressed. but all this is theirs charm...all chat between H/M is so so absurd and ridiculous, she go to see him every time when sHe is in nerves crisis ..H need strong woman and she now is in Brazil....even when Y was in trouble don`t go to cry at H, she try to do it her way...that`s why i love her ande miss her..

for me if H and Y come a couple won`t be so interesting...theirs magic is the way the walk past each other and at the same tiem they are so close just one touch or kiss...here in this story have so much possibility for development...hope the writers to make it right this time..here have too many question for which we want answer

I think thats true, there was a special magic between H and Y and its not the same with others. i liked how the where and i think that the love between Raymond and Yelina cant stand because she already sayd goodbey to him and there he was again and i like H more than his Brother. They just belong to each other.. I mean Y and H.. It have to come back because H can be a perfect dad to his cousin. So away with raymond and back to H Yelina...

That is a very nice pic HnM. Here's one of those quizzical looks she gives Horatio quite often! ;)

tn_304.jpg

Guys, I just wanted to say I'm feeling very optimistic today. I think we just might be seeing Yelina again before too long! :D

Back