WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I wasn't saying that Triple H was not worthy, I'm just saying that there's others that should be payed around the amount he's getting who work just as hard (Undertaker Shawn Michaels Ric Flair Kane).

And the reason I like John Cena is because of his personality, not because of the way he looks.

2. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

*Screams in envy* Y'all are lucky coz either you or someone you know get to watch live shows.

I am going to see The Condemned... just not sure when...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, please, "unfair" circumstances are the trademarks of the world... the wrestling industry is no excemption. WWE relies a lot on Cena because they know he can carry the company on his shoulder. NikkyJamez is right, true wrestling fans don't give up watching because of one person. Y'all can hate on Cena all day... HE'S RICHER THAN YOU ARE AND MORE SUCCESFUL THAN YOU ARE...

Don't go to this thread to trash talk WWE.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Please do not tell another users they cannot visit the thread, especially when all they are doing is stating their opinion. There was no reason for the outburst (that I have quoted) other than your anger that someone does not like John Cena.

Anyone is more than welcome to visit this thread and as long as they give their opinion and back their opinions up with reason, also anyone is more than welcome to contradict that opinion, again with reason. I understand there are a lot of Cena fans in this thread, but if you can't disagree within reason, then it's probably best to move on from the discussion. Please do not earn yourself a warning over it.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I can dislike Cena all I like, but I'm sure if he looked like Viscera, you all would not be sticking up for him the way you are. Let's look at it realistically, if he wasn't good looking you wouldn't be saying everything you are.

And I could seriously care less he is rich and more successful then me right now, but one day that may change. What matters is that I'd rather go through life being happy then being someone like Cena who is hated by millions of people. Catch my drift??

This is a CSI Forum yet some people aren't enjoying the show, or some aspects of it (GSR). So why wouldn't I be able to come in here and say what I don't like about the WWE?

Tinkerbell I understand completely what you are saying, and I'll try to continue to keep my comments within reason.

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

You CAN say out loud what you don't like about it in a polite way, and also, you should give reasons. And yeah, this is mainly a CSI forum, but posting in General TV and Media, which has nothing to do with CSI, doesn't mean that the board rules apply to the CSI forums only :)

6. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

*peeps* I wanted to share my opinions on this whole Cena thing too but it seems that all it brings up is tension between us so why not we talk about something else?

So, Wrestlemania 23 is tomorrow and I'm watching it live on cable! You guys planning anything special for that special day? And what do you guys want to see happen?

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

My aunt bought me tickets, so I'll be going to see it. My predictions:

Batista vs Undertaker = Undertaker.

IMO, people who go against Undertaker with any confidence that they're going to beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania, all end up getting beat. I think when the time comes for Undertaker to get beaten, it will be by someone that nobody ever thought could do it. Batista, here recently, is all talk. I was surprised by the amount of boos he got on Smackdown Friday.

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels = Undecided

I've sat and thought about this with my boyfriend. At first I saw John Cena keeping the title, until Triple H makes his return, and having Cena lose it to Triple H. Then I thought about Shawn Michaels winning the title and Triple H returning to win it from Shawn. My boyfriend seems to thank that Shawn is going to turn on Triple H. I thought about that too, in the past, it's always been Triple H turning on Shawn, what if Shawn was the one doing the backstabbing? That would be interesting to watch.

Bobby Lashley vs Umaga = Bobby Lashley

Come on, you know Donald Trump paid Vince (not that Vince needs anymore money) so he wouldn't lose his hair. I really don't care about this match, I just can't wait to see a couple of Stunners performed :).

$ In the Bank (CM Punk, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, Orton, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Finley) = I'm not quite a hundred percent on this one, but I've got it narrowed down to atleast 3 (Edge, Kennedy and Orton). Though I would like it more to see Edge vs Orton in the future.

Melina vs Ashley = Undecided, cause frankly I don't care.

This is a joke right? Either way, Mickie James or someone more deserving than these two will win the title back from who ever has it after the match is over.

ECW Originals vs New Blood = Originals

Kane vs Khali = Khali

Have you noticed that Kane has been kind of acting like Edge recently, not really wrestling live?? I have, if he has been wrestling, I've missed it. But I think he's injured and that it will be written into the match.

Benoit vs MVP = MVP

Give MVP a title and maybe he'll shut the heck up!

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Is it just me or is Wrestlemania not what it used to be? Years ago I used to count the days down to the event, and tomorrow it would be incredible if I decide go to watch it. IDK but I'll do my predictions.
    For Winners I'm taking Khali, Benoit, New Blood, Mr. Kennedy, Lashley, Batista, and HBK.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah, Wrestlemania used to be a lot better. I'm not looking forward to a single match, the only reason I'm actually going is because the tickets were free. I'm in a hotel room right now, went to the hall of fame too. It's bad that Triple H got more cheers than most of the inductees. That's something else the inductees were kind of slack this year.

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya last year tickets for the HOF were going for hundreds of dollars, because it was highlighted by Bret Hart & Eddie Guerrero. This year the main inductee was Dusty Rhodes.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To be honest, I've been to live events that were better than this! It's not one of the best Wrestlemania's I've seen in awhile.

Dark Match - Carlito and Ric Flair defeated Chavo and Helms Mr. Kennedy won money in the bank. Melina defeated Ashley Khali defeated Kane, in like five minutes. Undertaker defeated Batista ECW Orginals John Cena Benoit The highlight of the entire event had to be battle of the billionaires: Umaga got the stunner, Shane got the stunner, Vince got the stunner. Beer Bash with Lashley and Trump, Austin stunned Trump

12. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Ookay... I'm supposed to see Mania.. but...

Damn... Nikky.. you got to see it live?

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Who got their head shaved then?! Vince or Trump?

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Vince McMahon got his head shaved. But Austin laid every one except for Lashley out. That was the highlight of the ppv :)

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I followed it on the web and have a lab partner who attended and I talked to him on the phone this morning. He pretty much echoed what you said, not the best event. Seemed like everything was really slow and dragged out. Batista-Taker was the best match of the night, and that it was a pro HBK crowd.

Even though I picked HBK to win, I never saw Cena dropping the belt. IDK I just think it is time for a change, I think people are sick of him. Again HBK carried him through the match. And since when is Cena a submission wrestler? This is getting ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.