WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him bragging off that he hangs with the Divas doesn't spell "Who's your D-A-D-D-Y?", rather, it spells, "Who
here is Q-U-E-E-R?". As entertaining as Boogeyman is, he needs to show off more wrestling and less creeping.

Tsk... Reality "stars"...

(Lemme just say, he's no RVD or Kurt Angle with southern cheeks, if you know what I mean)

I get it :devil:

^ :lol: you made me LMFAO with that PDA/PDD thing!

First of all, it's too damn tight and it details his southern cheeks (Lemme just say, he's no RVD or Kurt Angle with southern cheeks, if you know what I mean)

:lol: Too right you are. Ok then. Since you have these "bitter-sweet comments" thingy, I'll add in my own.

The Hardy brothers performing together in an almost weekly basis
To me, this is a good thing. I think the signs are pretty clear right about now. Appearing on ECW last week, then Survivor Series a few days later, then on Monday night RAW, then ECW again, and this Sunday, on December to Dismember? I have a feeling that the Hardy brothers are going to get back together. But I have an even stronger feeling that they're gonna move to ECW because they seem quite involved in it. And, like Paul Heyman said (even if I detest him), the Hardys are one of the most extreme tag teams ever. Matt and Jeff would make a valuable asset to ECW. Plus, the fans love them.

Hardy Boys spell EXTREME in a unique way. They are to beat. They're like the hardcore version of Paul London and Brian Kendrick. They're as exciting as hell to watch and I'd sit in front of my TV just to watch them.

Matt's a middle card holder in the SmackDown! roster, he's not much of the main even guy, but a reunion with the bro could boost him back up like back in the days.

Anyway...

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I just watched THE MARINE and I loved it! It's my favorite action movie to date and John Cena wooping ass was worth my money.

Matt's a middle card holder in the SmackDown! roster, he's not much of the main even guy, but a reunion with the bro could boost him back up like back in the days.

Yeah, and I'd think part of my Christmas wish list is coming true. :devil:

I just watched THE MARINE

Gasp... you :devil: punk! (Meh Joking). *blames her flu*. Cough, cough. If only I didn't become sick!!!!

Well, I've got something... John Cena (my JohnJohn) was named by People Magazine as it's Sexiest Man for the week.

Read all about it

It's another way that WWE broke the walls and put itself out there more to the non-wrestling fans.

Okay, so he doesn't want to say what his best feature is. For me? His smile.

Hmmm... Cena's best feature? Yeah, gotta say the smile. And does anyone has that picture of Cena from People magazine?

I'd say his best feature is his voice! I'm weird...he could be yelling veins popping out of his neck and I'm sitting in a puddle of drool :lol:!
Do you mean this picture?
It's nice seeing him dressed up a bit, sometimes you get sick of the shorts and Reeboks! :D

:lol: Yes, that picture! Thanks! :D Yeah, it's nice to see him all dressed up for once though he looks kinda "foreign" to me in that look.

Yeah, that Cena was worth drooling over and it's nice to see John in something other than hip-hop clothes. Best feature, IMO, his dimples (okay, so his smile) and yeah, his voice too. His track SUMMER FLINGS on his album made me crumble and blush... teh hotness... :)lol: Girl talk...)

I am enjoying the fact that I've started a whole bitter-sweet rundown of rants and comments. (Teh Genius :devil:)

On the fact that MVP won a steel cage match against Kane
This was before Survivor Series. My only problem with MVP is his outfit. (shudders). In this match, MVP was able to counter at least some of Kane's signature moves, including a counter on an attempt of Kane to chokeslame him from the top rope. Even if he only won this match via escaping the cage, he was still able to show impressive skills. This fued right here is another one of WWE's tricks. You put a rookie out there and have him in a fued against a veteran. Let me tell you, it's a career boost.

On the renunion of MNM
Good if they'll be on Raw and it'll be permanent. At least we can lessen Nitro and Melina's PDAs and perverted actions. MNM was a dominant tag team in SmackDown! and I like seeing Nitro in tag team. He's impressive as a single athlete, given, but he's done good in the tag team division and it wouldn't hurt to see him there again.

On Michelle McCool being hospitalized.
She had enlarged kidneys and something else (I forgot :D). Well, my prayers go to her and I wish her full recovery. And once she does recover, I hope to see more in-ring action! Come on! Give her OVW training its worth!

Joey Mercury is just as bad as Nitro. I just can't stand the sight of them. If I were to choose between the two, I'd choose Nitro. Somehow, he just shines out more, you know? I do not doubt their abilities in the ring though.

So, on to what's happening over at ECW. Heyman's been dismissed. I was watching ECW last night and before the show started, there was Heyman, in front of the camera, with tears streaming down his face. From what I read, he was apparently disappointed with December To Dismember and Vince McMahon dismissed him.

Also, Big Show has taken time off from wrestling due to some physical pain or something like that; I didn't read the article right.

They handed Lashley the tile, a you see:

3801176.jpg

Lashley's a rising star and maybe, just maybe, he's gonna reach the prime of his career sooner that I thought. The DOMINATOR (finisher) is effective, and I'm impressed with his skills, so, extremists, good luck with Lashley.

And, yes, Big Show is no longer part of the WWE (ECW). Show's over, as the WWE headlines read.

Too bad about Heyman go, though. :(

Together, Nitro and Mercury make themselves look good and talented. Without the other, they're just plain bad. They're finisher, the Snapshot, was effective back when I was watching them on SmackDown! and for Creative to break them was sort of a bad move last May.

:lol: Perverted actions? :confused:

Mercury and Nitro look like twins, and when you put Melina next to them with the big hair, they'd all look the same.

Alright (blows hands), lemme bring out the emcee in me.

(To Nitro): Dude, are do you and Melina have the same hair dresser? Coz if you stand next to her, she looks like your sister..."

:devil:

Melina has horse face! I swear she's kinned to Mr. Ed! I'm happy Kenny may not be gone from Raw! It was so weird not seeing him in green!

Ya I can see Kenny joining Rated RKO (R-Edge K-Kenny O-Orton)

Anyways, for the people that didn't see it, the ECW PPV over the weekend was absolutly horendous, and Heymen was just released from the WWE. RVD, Sabu, and others are fed up with it, and may be on their way to TNA. I wish CSI and TNA weren't on at the same time because I think TNA has become better then WWE. TNA will continue to grow while WWE right now is in its downfall, for now.

I don't think that ECW Will last, without Heyman, many fans will turn away, because I know that they're are some old school fans watching now and they will probably think it's not the same without Heyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back