Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hehehe...I know the feeling...I saw it with a friend and we thought we were gonna die of laughter....there were a couple of Monty Python moments (unintentional, I'm sure, cause they were REALLY bad) in there....I can't remember exactly why, but at one point (forgetting we were at the movies) I shouted "It's the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioche!" and I thought my friend was going to pee herself she was laughing so hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, then I got pelted with popcorn, which made us laugh even harder..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

Oh...but all those Clash songs? They rock :)

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I forgot to add Troy.

I went out with a couple of girlfriends for this one and we just laughed, man. Giggled, tee-heed, hee-hawed, snorted, snuffled, tittered, guffawed. Come to think of it, I guess I did enjoy watching the film. Oi, but how I wanted to throw my drink at Orlando.

4. dylan

dylan Pathologist

^ "Troy" is a magnificent comedy; especialy when you watch it in a movie-theathre. i almost died of laughter when a girl sitting next to me made these funny groaning sounds, like she´s haveing an orgasm or something, when they showed naked brad pitt :lol:
    and orlando bloom acting all tough and like "i´m gonna protect my girl"...

that makes me think of "Alexander". haven´t senn it, but collin farrel with blond hair :eek: :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

He looked kind of familiar, but I don't watch Law and Order SVU. I do see a few episodes, probably why he does look familiar.

That's just IMO, probably didn't connect with their endless search for White Castle. ;)

6. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Has anyone here seen the Talented Mr. Ripley with Matt Damon? i hated that movie.. i don't know why though.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the movie titled "Alice Through The Looking Glass" was horrible. I watched the whole movie. The only thing I liked about it was the fact that Kate Beckinsale is a good actor, and she was in it. Acting is definitely about all she has.

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

One movie I really didn't like was called "Dead In The Water" (fitting title!) with Dominique Swain.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I loved VAN HELSING. :-(

I think Spice World....Freddy VS Jason....

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I agree Troy sucked, Orlando was such a whimp in it I was like please die soon lol and it was far too long!! Other movies I dont like are Judge Dredd, Resident evil, The Cable guy, Sweet home alabama and Tank girl.

11. dylan

dylan Pathologist

^ ou, "Tank girl", yeah, never saw it to the end, it´s just one of those films you give up in middle of the movie. like "2001; a space odyssey"-never got pass the monkeys in the beggining. i could have just rewinded but that never crossed my mind when i was watching it! :lol:

i hate all the olsen-twins movies! c´mon! how many times can you do a movie with two twins trying to be all cute/cool and saveing the day?! :rolleyes:

even "under siege 1,2,3..." (you know, the steven segal movies) were better! i acctualy enjoy watching those... :eek: :p

12. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

The worst movies I've seen, that I can remember, are Warlords From Hell & Future Hunters. Both are extremely bad movies.

13. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

There are heck a lot of movie that I hate so bad...None of them Americans tho heh.
    Ok Worst American movies:
    Dreamcatcher (I donno I thought it was stupidly scary)
    The Grudge (I've listed it on my fav as well...cause it's heck a scary)
    The Ring II (for giving bad continuity to Ring I, which I loved).
    Kill Bill II (for giving bad continuity to Kill Bill I cause I freaking loved it)

I didn't really list the ones I think are the worst tho...cause I don't really remember their names right now...yes that bad.

14. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I really disliked the X-Men 2. That's all i can think of right now. :p

15. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

there's this one movie i hate. i can't remember the name of it. Richard Geere and Diane Keeton i think is in it...