Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I didn't like the one with Ricky Lake, I found the new musical version was more entertaining.

2. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

The worst films I've seen are

Saw
    Cain Fever (I like my horror but no need for that much blood)
    Lord of the Rings (all of them as they are too long for me)
    House of Wax (Paris is so false)

I'm sure there are others just can't think. Would have included Cloverfield but as I didn't finish watching if (made me sick) I'll hold judgment.

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Worst Movie for me?? Umm... Zoom.
    I was actually planning on watching Monster House but had to go with this one instead. I have no idea how this movie became so actioned pack. Boring. Lifeless. :rolleyes:

And.. When A Stranger Calls.
    I know how the people end up dead... die of boredom. I was like, "When will the action start?" and well, it din't. :rolleyes: :mad:

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Boy no kidding I felt the same, too long a build up for 5 mins of "terror". Yawn

5. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Here are a few more off the top of my head:

1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The Next Generation - Matthew McConaghey and Renee Zellweger when they were, um, desperate for roles. I don't remember falling asleep faster to a horror movie than this one.

2. Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever - I can't believe this movie hasn't been mentioned yet.

3. The Cable Guy - I actually found this 'comedy' more disturbing than anything, but I didn't laugh once in this one.

4. The Animal - Rob Schneider gets top billing. Thats all that needs to be said about this one.

Honestly, I was debating on whether to put "Remember The Titans" on this list. It was a seriously good movie, great acting, great story. The problem was that Hayden Panetierre(sp.) was so f***ing annoying in this movie that I couldn't get through the movie the first time around, mainly because I had thrown my remote into my TV before I could finish watching it. That's one of the reasons I can't watch Heroes.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I remember watching that . . . I found the movie hilarious though . . . It gave me a couple laughs when I watched it, but I will definatly not watch it again :rolleyes:

7. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

I don't know ae. I just went in and saw it. Now I'm not allowed to choose the movies that we see anymore :(

I hate all those movies too :p

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Date Movie. I have no idea what was that about? :rolleyes:

War of the Worlds. Again, I was left confused. :(

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I didn't get what Date Movie was about either. :rolleyes:

Batman & Robin - It destroyed the previously awesome Batman franchise. Batman on Ice? Ice skating does not = box office success.

10. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

^ I kinda "like" Batman & Robin. And by that I mean I like to look at George Clooney. The rest of the movie not so much :lol:

eurotrip- I just watched it and it was the stupidest thing ever. It had like 3 funny moments in the whole thing. The rest seemed like mindless sex jokes.

11. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I agree with everyone who said War of the Worlds! What a stupid movie! It was all about special effects but where was the storyline? And I wasted my money on that :rolleyes:

Someone said House of Wax, I'm there with you! Paris Hilton in a movie, what do you expect?! Oh wait a minute, I'm having a deja vu....I already commented on HoW I believe :lol:

12. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hm, seems like I need to watch House of Wax - what? I love bad movies! :p

But one movie was too bad and cheesy, even for my taste: Planet Terror
    I'm always up for an exaggerated comic style movie, esp. from Quentin Tarrantino, but this film was just sooooo bad! C'mon: a flying-over-a-huge-wall-and-shooting-with-the-leg woman! Gosh! I never laughed so hard, just out of despair. [​IMG]

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Is Planet Terror the one with Rose McGowan?

Hehe, I thought it was kinda cool at first to see a girl on the back of a bike shooting out her foot. :lol:

House of Wax was not scary - it was boring. It's not worthy of being called a horror movie - seriously.

I didn't get War of the Worlds either.

And I thought I Am Legend didn't have good enough a plot. Felt as if the movie ended halfway though a potentially good story. *shrugs*

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I won't watch War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise and they said, it was a big flop with him in it.

I haven't see I Am Legend (It was a remake) So I won't judge 'till it come out on Starz channel.

Paris Hilton got a another movie just came out, it called, Hottie and the Nottie and she is a producer of this movie and it was a big flop. Why can't she just give up? She can't act or sing.

I just saw Vacancy last Saturday night, it was okay but a stupid ending. No cop or ambulance at the end or anything, they just end that when David played by Luke Wilson, stab in the stomach, he should be dead but he live at the end.

15. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Troy-Crap. An insult to Greek Mythlogy

White Chicks: WTF was the appeal?

Master of Disguise: Disturbed me.

Karate Kid part 3: The first one was good...the second hmmm...but the third. No comment

Rambo 3: No. Just no.

Bratz: The dolls are satanic. and the movie is just yuk