World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: France vs Italy

CRYonaldos' rants. "

"I was pleased about being booed," "I am a dangerous player. And maybe the French fans were upset to see a dangerous player. "

what an EGO, mate
yeah, i admit hes brilliant player. but terrible shoter, averagely faster whinger, i mean winger :p

gamst morten pedersen is better ;), norweigan, right winger/striker, at Blackburn Rovers. :)

Arsenal are set to sign J Saviola, Salicido and buffon
50 odd million to play with, with 6m already spent on Rosicky.
and Real Madrid are talking BS once again, with the new Pres. wanting to sign Cesc.

in fact Real always have this thing, where the new Pres. has a pledge to sign new players. in fact, he has an XI he want, whats wrong with Robinho, Baptista, etc
basically, Real Madrid scouts are basically buying newspapers and seeing a good player, and lure him into their team. ooh well, theyre been reported to FIFA :D

what do ppl think of Portugal's antics? a lot of diving and no real sportsmen ship :(
BBC shows a lot of CRYonaldo diving, when he was diving for the ball and a french defender (probably Thuram) got the ball..but still claimed for a push or something.

:lol:

Ronaldo should be better playing theater than playing football :D what a great actor !!!

The gamenanship just really taints good players :(

Without doubt Ronaldo is a quality player, so why dive?? He can never be called a great player if he has to cheat to get ahead :eek:

While generally acknowledged to be one of the greatest players ever to have played, I can never call Maradona the greatest because I still see him punching the ball into the back of he net against England and celebrating the goal, it's not right, if you are that good there is no need to cheat :mad:

It's the same deal, players should be great for their skills no if's and no buts, no cheating :cool:

I was pleased about being booed," "I am a dangerous player. And maybe the French fans were upset to see a dangerous player.

OMG that's hilarious :lol: Our commentators said "god seems like there are some english supporters in here" , they were talking about Ronaldo being booed :lol:

BBC shows a lot of CRYonaldo diving, when he was diving for the ball and a french defender (probably Thuram) got the ball..but still claimed for a push or something.
yeah that was Thuram and you know i find that really funny, he was so upset that we get a penalty so he couldn't stop diving to get a penalty too.....awww Ronaldo, he really made me laugh :lol:

He makes me laugh too ! but he begins to be boring and ridiculous .Cheating isn't football and goodluck to him for the next season ! I know some players who are already waiting for him in the locker room :lol:

i think it's gonna be hard for him, especially cause he is playing in England.....awouch i wish him good luck with English supporters, just imagine being booed by your own supporters :lol:

It'll be terrible, I mean when Beckham came home in 98 after being sent off, the England fans booed him all season and that is his own fans, I can just imagine what it will ne like for Ronaldo at Premiership grounds this season, even Utd fans have said they will boo him :eek:

well maybe his ego will go down then :D i just can't believe he said that....did he know humility? don't think so

defiantDittohead said:
your right, theyre gone now :(

gimme a moment ;)
CRYonaldo 1
CRYonaldo 2
CRYonald 3
CRYonald 4

legend
edited by a moderator
...got a feeling ducky wont like two or three of these pics :( sorry

So why do you post those kind of pics then?

ETA: defiantDittohead, this is official warning for you. You get it because of posting material that crosses PG-13 line. You've also showed that you don't seem to care about guidelines and warnings that has been given to you.

If you feel this was unfair, PM me, TBonz or take it to QSF forum.

bobo said:
He makes me laugh too ! but he begins to be boring and ridiculous .Cheating isn't football and goodluck to him for the next season ! I know some players who are already waiting for him in the locker room :lol:

haha tell me about it :D

sissi59100 said:
i think it's gonna be hard for him, especially cause he is playing in England.....awouch i wish him good luck with English supporters, just imagine being booed by your own supporters :lol:
ooh dont worry, we laugh at him already :D

dum dum DUM! the ref who sent off BOOney is gonna take charge of the WC Finals on sunday. which means markus merk istn going the 3rd palce.....well cos its germany vs portugal :p
i guess he COULD :D

DaWacko said:

ETA: defiantDittohead, this is official warning for you. You get it because of posting material that crosses PG-13 line. You've also showed that you don't seem to care about guidelines and warnings that has been given to you.

If you feel this was unfair, PM me, TBonz or take it to QSF forum.

I would suggest that he start listening/caring. I will remove people who refuse to play nice.

bobo said:
Ronaldo should be better playing theater than playing football :D what a great actor !!!

Maybe we should get him a role on CSI? :lol:

I'm very happy with the players Gabri (from Barcelona) and Roger (Villareal, I suppose), they both came to Holland.

So, 3rd and 4th placing. Who's supporting who?

I'm going with Germany for this. Perhaps Klose might even add on to his goal tally, and that Golden Boot is finally his. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back