World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm all for Portugal, too.

So far, two teams are pretty much equal. It doesn't seem too harsh, though. :D

inge said:
I agree with you the fight in the end was stupid und not necessary. Before the match began they said something about fair play and then that. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Fighting in front of the whole world, so embarassing.

I got one word to say about the Ger-Arg game -
ARSENAAAAL! :lol: Lehman was awesome.

I'm all for Portugal, despite my aversion to crybabies :rolleyes: :D

CrimeShark said:
inge said:
I agree with you the fight in the end was stupid und not necessary. Before the match began they said something about fair play and then that. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Fighting in front of the whole world, so embarassing.

I got one word to say about the Ger-Arg game -
ARSENAAAAL! :lol: Lehman was awesome.

I'm all for Portugal, despite my aversion to crybabies :rolleyes: :D
who remembers this quote

"..AND LEHMANN SAVED IT!!!! "
its a shame riquelme didnt take a penalty :p

england...a bit dull, as usual. no tempo, i think thats svens style, i reallly do not like that guy.
but being british, ill complain! :D

becks not the best, sub him for theo!! :D 442, stevieG on the right, lamps in the middle and getting forward, with Hargreaves holding.. ooh yeah! :D i should be manager :p

kimi said:
Is anyone on this board rooting for Portugal ?
Am I the only one ? :rolleyes:

GO GO Portugal ! :D

Everybody here seems to suport England and Brazil, except me...Allez les Bleus ! :D

You're not the only one. :D

It seems like Pauleta has butter on his feet... :(

It really was ugly, and stupid, since the ref was standing right there. I mean, he steped on his groin!

It was sad to see Beckham crying on the stands.

CrimeShark said:
Rooney just got sent off for pushing Cristiano.
The replay showed that Rooney stamped on Cristiano's very delicate parts - he did it right in front of the ref, I’m really not surprised he was sent off! We're down to 10 men! :( :eek: *cries*

Tinkerbell said:
CrimeShark said:
Rooney just got sent off for pushing Cristiano.
The replay showed that Rooney stamped on Cristiano's very delicate parts - he did it right in front of the ref, I’m really not surprised he was sent off! We're down to 10 men! :( :eek: *cries*

Rooney stamped on Carvalho, then when Cristiano complained to the ref, he pushed him.

Anyway, both actions are pretty stupid. Like the commentator said, after all that time waiting to recover and it all ended in just a few seconds.

I liked the scene where Maniche try to eat his shirt... I would eat my shirt, if I failed so much... :lol:

It was a stupid thing for Rooney to do, but for Ronaldo to help in trying to get him sent off by protesting to the ref, when it had nothing to do with him, is very unsporting. I hate seeing that. The England players don't try to get players sent off.

England are still in it. Come on boys! :D

Misery said:
It really was ugly, and stupid, since the ref was standing right there. I mean, he steped on his groin!

It was sad to see Beckham crying on the stands.

actually i was complaining about the part "Cristiano asking the ref to send off Rooney" THAT was disguting...our commentators were wondering how they will be able to play together then... :rolleyes:

Ronaldo has not given a good account of himself in this game, in a sporting sense. His pleading to the ref for the sending off, as you guys are saying, was really horrible to see. Not sure what the Old Trafford faithful will make of that....and how on earth will Rooney forgive Ronaldo?

I'm posting here because I'm so tense, I don't know what to do with myself. I can't watch anymore.

Me either Luce ^.

I've resigned myself to the radio Five Live commentary - it's the next best thing I can bear :lol:

EDIT: Arg, penalty shootout! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back